Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Good,decent And Quite Girls Are Boring,now I Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good,decent And Quite Girls Are Boring,now I Know (912 Views)

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Cute Guys Are Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good,decent And Quite Girls Are Boring,now I Know by fubbyy(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2012
My ex was a rough type of a girl, always dirty talking with me, gives me all the sex position(including ones I didn't know) send me her nudes when we weren't together,kiss me in public(my past gf's are like that)

am always on fantasy of dating a good girl, here I am with one, damn.. Good girls are boring,always giving me advice when I need none,always telling me what God plan for me when I need romantic talk,always texting to remind me that I must go to church tomorrow when I need to read erotic text, her sexuality is nothing to write home about, always feeling ashamed of changing position,never initiated sex like my ex used to.

now I miss all the things my ex used to do to me, now I know why the bad girls takes all the boys in the hood while the good ones keep praying and wondering what's wrong with them
Re: Good,decent And Quite Girls Are Boring,now I Know by kpolli(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
true talk

(1) (Reply)

A Word For My Mother. / Hbday Kitty Kat / Woman Auctions Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.