Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Cute Guys Are Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guys Are Boring? (10100 Views)

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pls correct me if I am wrong. The really cute, guys I meet are so boring. They usually have little or nothing intellectually stimulating to discuss. Most of them rush to discuss sex or some mundane boring stuff. Is it cos they have never had to make an effort to impress ladies and thus had no need to improve there entertainment/interaction skills.

They just seem to wait for u to only keep commenting on their looks. I love cute guys but una don fall my hand too much. I just get bored and boreder and boredest(my own expression)

1 Like

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Like you said, it's the cute guys you meet that are boring. . . Expand your horizons and quit looking at the world thru your toilet window. wink

5 Likes

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by usermane(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat: Pls correct me if I am wrong. The really cute, guys I meet are so boring. They usually have little or nothing intellectually stimulating to discuss. Most of them rush to discuss sex or some mundane boring stuff. Is it cos they have never had to make an effort to impress ladies and thus had no need to improve there entertainment/interaction skills.

They just seem to wait for u to only keep commenting on their looks. I love cute guys but una don fall my hand too much. I just get bored and boreder and boredest(my own expression)

first define cute. Cute in my definition mean slightly shy and sweet. I don't think a cute guy would love to talk about sex especially as he may not be sure u 'll be offended. So check these guys out well,they may not be so cute you know

1 Like

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sexkillz pls where do I expand it to?
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
usermane:

first define cute. Cute in my definition mean slightly shy and sweet. I don't think a cute guy would love to talk about sex especially as he may not be sure u 'll be offended. So check these guys out well,they may not be so cute you know

cute[ kyoot ]
adjective cut·er, cut·est.
1. attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
2. appealing and delightful; charming: What a cute toy!
3. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.

Dictionary.com
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat: Sexkillz pls where do I expand it to?

expand it to the ozone layer...
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sijo01:

expand it to the ozone layer...

Go joor
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Sijo01(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

Go joor

come joor
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Your perception has to change and your expectation reduced. People have different characters. I think you expect every cute guy not to be boring, but you forget that such qualities are subjective. The problem might also be from you.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: Your perception has to change and your expectation reduced. People have different characters. I think you expect every cute guy not to be boring, but you forget that such qualities are subjective. The problem might also be from you.

How will it be from me?
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by mspookie: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2012

expand to sexkillz toilet window since he knows wher u r lookin from wink
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:

expand to sexkillz toilet window since he knows wher u r lookin from wink

ABI O. U r so on point. Oya sexkillz send me ur house addy. Make I look thru ur toilet window.
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

How will it be from me?
you could be boring too. Else, you should be able to spice up and maintain a convo. . . Or do you sit back and relax and allow him do all the talking because he is cute? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

ABI O. U r so on point. Oya sexkillz send me ur house addy. Make I look thru ur toilet window.
My address is on my profile. . .
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:
you could be boring too. Else, you should be able to spice up and maintain a convo. . . Or do you sit back and relax and allow him do all the talking because he is cute? Lol.

I am not boring joor. Try me
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by mspookie: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:

if hes not interested, he will think shes a chatterbox undecided
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

I am not boring joor. Try me
I'm not cute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:
I'm not cute. cheesy

I didn't say u were. I meant find out for urself if I am boring. More like assess me. That's all.
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:

if hes not interested, he will think shes a chatterbox undecided
A conversation is a 2 way traffic. You ask questions or initiate a topic and then wait for a response.

When you do the asking, the replying, and then he tries to reply and you cut him short, you are a chatterbox. . .
"Chatterboxing" is one way conversation. And if you are a chatterbox, you are boring. There should be a balance. If he is too shy to talk, take the initiative and ask questions. . .
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by omega25red(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:
sexkillz:
I'm not cute. cheesy
sexkillz: Your perception has to change and your expectation reduced. People have different characters. I think you expect every cute guy not to be boring, but you forget that such qualities are subjective. The problem might also be from you.
grin grin grin yo this has been your best responses yet grin grin

poster are you the one chasing these "cute" guys or are they chasing you? if a guy is chasing you, he would usually want to know about you and depending on your responses or attitude he would probably start talking about sex or himself. If you want intellectual conversations you would have to move the convo in that direction when you talk to these "cute" boy instead of just waiting for them to come up with topics that are interesting to you.
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin yo this has been your best responses yet grin grin

poster are you the one chasing these "cute" guys or are they chasing you? if a guy is chasing you, he would usually want to know about you and depending on your responses or attitude he would probably start talking about sex or himself. If you want intellectual conversations you would have to move the convo in that direction when you talk to these "cute" boy instead of just waiting for them to come up with topics that are interesting to you.

U r right shaa. I allow them to control d discussion but their not so cute counterparts are more interesting with no assistance
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ omega grin grin
kitty kat:

I didn't say u were. I meant find out for urself if I am boring. More like assess me. That's all.
How do i assess you?
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

U r right shaa. I allow them to control d discussion but their not so cute counterparts are more interesting with no assistance
You allowed them control the discussion, cos you were "melting" in their cuteness, and you- wait a minute. . . Are you shy?
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz:
You allowed them control the discussion, cos you were "melting" in their cuteness, and you- wait a minute. . . Are you shy?

Sometimes
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
After reading through the OP's desperate attempt at trying to look interesting, I can safely conclude that she is a boring and shy person who is suffering from a very bad case of INFLATED EXPECTATION

1 Like

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

Sometimes
There you go. . .
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: After reading through the OP's desperate attempt at trying to look interesting, I can safely conclude that she is a boring and shy person who is suffering from a very bad case of INFLATED EXPECTATION

Dis nairalanders no go kill pesin. All these self proclaimed head docs. I pity ur patients that go ahead to blv u.
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by mspookie: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
sexkillz: @ omega grin grin

How do i assess you?

grin

Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

Dis nairalanders no go kill pesin. All these self proclaimed head docs. I pity ur patients that go ahead to blv u.
And where did you read that I call myself a doc/shrink?
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ ms pookie. That is step 100. . .

She is still in step 1. grin
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by mspookie: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
^ A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step wink
Re: Cute Guys Are Boring? by kittykat1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:

grin

Ah Pookie this aint fair. I am not soliciting killz. Just asking for advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / Viral Photos of Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot Posing In Different Sex Styles / Top 8 Sex Positions Every Man Should Know [with Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.