Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (2777 Views)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
oooooooooooooooo
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by omega25red(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
ok first question what do you mean by ********** shocked lik eyou want your uncle to give you head? som dik or money? two why dont you stay out of grown folks biz also you didn't mention that he is married so what is the problem?
bennyraz: SMH! This aint funny atall. Normally i chat to hook up & have fun on badoo & have been catching my trips there. I'm always after 18-28yrs old chicks while those above i consider them as worn out tyres. And most of this fine chicks between the ages of 22-28 set their profile to looking for 40-70yrs old men. And i keep wondering, what do this old niggas have that i don't have So out of curiosity i changed my looking for to 'looking for men not women'' i just wanted to see the old men dragging chicks with me/guys.. I checked the profiles on the first page and on getting to the second page, lo and behold, my 63yrs old uncle. Omo, shock ran through my spine o. I was dumbfounded. After overcoming the shock, i didn't want to click on his profile because he would see i visited his profile on the viewed profile link. As a sharp man now, i opened another account to view is profile and he set is profile to looking for women between ages 18-30. omo i fear o, all this while i and my uncle have been dragging chicks on badoo and he's gaining upper hand because his 63yrs this my uncle first son is 33yrs old happily married man. my father is older than him and he doesn't have time for gadgets like his brother. The funniest thing is that this my uncle sabi do holy holy o! not knowing that he use to fish like me on badoo. Well now, i want to blackmail him, i have printed out the hard evidence evidence. The no 5 thing on the list i want from him is, i want him to divert all those chicks he has wooed to me. The no 4 thing is that he has to pay their bills. The no 3 thing is that, i like is wrist watch, i would have it. The no two thing is that, he has to give me the keys of his jeep every weekend. The last thing is that he has to give me *************

So guys what do you think about my blackmail and again are the old men this cause of all this or our young beautiful barawo girls cheesy
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Omega25fred..my problem is that he should set is profile to looking for 45-60yrs old women.. he shouldn't be wooing our scanty fine chicks with us na. Again, He shouldn't be looking for young girls that will kill him. And again, he is still married. Though if he wants to flirt, he shouldn't be caught. it's bigamy. Though i don't plan on exposing anything to my cousins o, but atleast Daddy G must meet my demands grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by ITbomb(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
After blackmailing him , remember you may be use as sacrificial lamb to save his image
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
how?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by greedie1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
For Godsake, he is 63 not dead nd u can hardly blame him for wanting fresh blood.... I dont tink blackmail is a good option, if u tink wt he is doin is wrong, why not jst talk to him?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Killz1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
You saw him on badoo, and so what? undecided
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Excelboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
op and so what? We should call SOS or what exactly is the reason for this thread? Go sleep
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
gree-die:
For Godsake, he is 63 not dead nd u can hardly blame him for wanting fresh blood.... I dont tink blackmail is a good option, if u tink wt he is doin is wrong, why not jst talk to him?
like what do i want to talk to him about? wanting fresh blood!!! he should go for 45yrs and above not 20something else he might have a cardiac arrest while on it. And i must blackmail him. KILLZ, I choose to ignore you tongue
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Killz1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
bennyraz: like what do i want to talk to him about? wanting fresh blood!!! he should go for 45yrs and above not 20something else he might have a cardiac arrest while on it. And i must blackmail him. KILLZ, I choose to ignore you tongue
Wise choice. . . You know i don't tolerate foolishness of this magnitude!
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by cindyrella(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Smh your 63 years old uncle dey follow you drag babes.. Now Why am i not suprised i guess it runs in the family... cheesy

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Killz.:
Wise choice. . . You know i don't tolerate foolishness of this magnitude!
In my village, they say when you see a man running towards you, you simply avoid him in order not to find yourself entangled with him unless you want to be called a mad man. And hey! who left you off your bed? now go and take your doses before going to bed. Chao
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Benny just dey catch fun.
Wonder y una dey take things so personal here.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by brownusagirl(f): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Oh he is busted!!! Ps why is he looking for men?? Is he on the down low? #questionsthatneedanswers
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by lepasharon(f): 2:52am On Jun 06, 2012
grin grin grin

just ignore the situation nd act likee it never happened.cos its just....awkward!
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by HighChief4(m): 3:38am On Jun 06, 2012
What a randy uncle, anyways nothing wrong with an uncle havin fun, he is not that old too

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Goldieluks: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2012
You saw your uncle on badoo?? What a news.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase: Benny just dey catch fun.
Wonder y una dey take things so personal here.
My brother, people no just get sense of humour. It's obvious #Benny is just fooling around but, we live in a myopic society.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
LOL @ayobase and fresh dude.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
brownusagirl: Oh he is busted!!! Ps why is he looking for men?? Is he on the down low? #questionsthatneedanswers
as a woman, don't you look at other women
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: You saw your uncle on badoo?? What a news.
yea it's worth a news cool
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Goldieluks: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2012
bennyraz: yea it's worth a news cool

Okay...
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
lol
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Exponental(m): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2012
Blackmail my foot.
U av no evidence.......whiling away tym on line n catching fun is not enof 2 substantiate dat he does bad.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2012
Exponental: Blackmail my foot.
U av no evidence.......whiling away tym on line n catching fun is not enof 2 substantiate dat he does bad.
he has superpowers on his page! do you call that whiling away time? some people do things for fun, not my uncle!!! okay!! and about the evidence, i told you i printed out the page with pics earlier
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Lisa1: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
lol
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by paix(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2012
Don't blame the man. Men and wine get better as they get oldder.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2012
[size=15pt]yea[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by scribble: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Goldieluks: You saw your uncle on badoo?? What a news.

pls learn to speak english madam. i am sure u are embarrassing us in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

The Miss Valentine Challenge [Round 1] / Virgins:endangered Species. / My Boyfriend Don't Want To See My Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.