Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (14582 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by naijaking1: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good to know
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by hotwax: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ahkwat ahkwop shud extend dia operation 2 al d 36 states of d federation 2 make dem more relevant. I wil lyk 2 even be recruited into dia fold. It is high tym d xtain in dis con3 reply fire 4 fire. D ppl of kd i trust, r not joking wit dis warnin.. I beg d uselex fanatics cal fulani 2 ignore dis warning: and dia blood wil flow endlessly. I always warn dat d day xtains pick up arms, den 9ja is a gonna. In d name of d fada, and of d son and of d Holy Spirit, we must conquer dis war. Lets watch it wil surely come 2 pass

Do you think this is religion war ?

Boko-haram is a PDP political tool used to distract our attention. Fighting Boko-haram is like fighting PDP.

This group will never last. Policy and Army will fight them to finish. Remember how police and Army Joined hands with the Fulanis in Jos.

This is not about xtianity, boko-haram is a polictical tool designed towards creating discords. And PDP is achieving it.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by hotwax: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Stop talking like an illiterate. A terrorist group can also be freedom fighters. The word "Terrorist" is not a big word and simply means attacking anybody whether in retaliation or otherwise.

Terrorist groups are never and can never be freedom fighters.

Terrorist kills, terrorize and oppress the masses.

They always claim to fight for the masses, but at the end of the day, they kill the masses they claim they fight for.

Boko-haram detonates bombs in the market full of muslims. If they are fighting for islam/muslims, why killing them ?

Let me ask you one question. Has boko-haram killed any PDP, government, politician ? No ? Because they are tools of the government, they are here to oppress, terrorize the masses. They will never raise a hand against any politician even if he is a christian.

The only freedom fighting we have witness is in USA revolution, Libya etal. These freedom fighters came out and confronted the governemnt. Boko-haram hit and run.

They throw bomb in the market full of women and children and run away! Thats cowardice.

Palestinians? No, thats not freedom fighting but hate war. Palestianians are not serious. They do not know what they want. Cuz, they dont want anything other than to kill any Jew.

The clear difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is: A freedom fighter fight for his people, a terroist fight his people.

Freedom fighters fight for the masses, terrorist fight for some sets of people (CABALS, disgruntled Policitian and co)

Please stop missing things together.

2 Likes

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
hotwax:

Terrorist groups are never and can never be freedom fighters.
This is right only if you think freedom fighters are fighting a genuine course. I've never heard of a terrorist group that are not now trying to fight for their freedom. If you say this southern kaduna group is not a terrorist group then it means Al Quaeda is equally not a terrorist group since they're trying to retaliate the actions that have befallen them in the hand of the west.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Iskra: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Abeg carry go joooohhh....akwa Tin top or what ever you call your selves...self defense is allowed everywhere...before extinction creeps in the door...Fight and defend your self using whatever name...but the main thing is fight for your right to exist and live.It doesnt really matter which name you call as long as you go ready to the fight...America and whoever dont fight in Jesus name yet they come out with some semblance of victory at least in a conventional way...they will always win in our world of today...why because they go prepared...just go prepared akwa tin-top and then you can attach any name you want...Sango,jesus,mohammed doesnt matter.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
When is boko haram VS Akop war going to start ?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by zikwes: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
AKHWAT AKWOP Carry on,after you the TIV MILITIA will start let us see have it is going to end.They should go and graze their cattle with boko harams.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by megxo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
coolunleashin d spartacus in us..... "KILL EM ALL".......... cool
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Where do they want them to go to? The south??
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jimjones: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
lol...so when the muslim extremist terrorists go "allah wakba" the christian extremist terrorists will go "praise the lord"?

jesus and god must be beaming with pride right at what they've been able to make out of these dimwits.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by kettykin: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
@brownusagirl: this is foolishness. Jesus is love not violence.
@tiarabubu in as much as i understand their frustration with the fulani and looming hunger facing them, violence has no basis in Christianity so this is bound to fail. This is not the first time this group has threatened violence. As long as the make Jesus part of the violence offensive thing it will fail.

@kxy no seriously, is this a joke? christian militants? Their's nothing that will not emerge from the north o.

I keep hearing some wicked , weak , hypocritical , false christians going about saying that christianty is a non violent religion and there for
the Southern Kaduna people should not revenge and should not from a militant group to revenge the cruel attack of Fulanis, my question for the above posters is, was Gowon and Awolowo not christains when they persecuted the worst form of Genocide agianst Igbo christians
even reneging on Agreements made under oath, only false and useless chrstians will use force against their fellow christains and will turn the other cheek for muslims. no wonder with such christians in Nigeria peace of God has refused to reign

@fellis
If these people mean business, then war is imminent in Northern Nigeria.
I blame GEJ for failing to curb the excesses of boko haram before it escalated to this point.
Weak spineless thing.
@freshmoney
War is imminent. War is looming! Jonathan era is the worst. God help us!!

Stop being cowards and Blaming Jonathan , the biggest problem we have in Nigeria is not a weak a
Clueless President but a back stabbing and treachourous people who are saying one thing today
and tommorrow will switch sides to say another thing.

These same crises came in form of Sharia riots in 2000 , 2004 and 2006 with OBJ sitting aloof in Asorock saying that Sharia is a political thing and blaming the eastern Governors for demanding for Confederation and his IG tafa balogun doing practically nothing about the security of christians in Kaduna, Maiduguri and jos and was rather filling
his pockets with money meant for equipment yet the same hypocirts did not call OBJ weak or ask him to resign for Information the Sharia Riots stopped when Aba and Onitsha boys rose to occassion and started revenging the killing of their kinsmen in the north and not through any security strategy of OBJ instead OBJ went ahead to disband Bakkassi boys which allowed crime and kidnapping to return to the east
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by hotwax: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
lol...so when the muslim extremist terrorists go "allah wakba" the christian extremist terrorists will go "praise the lord"?

jesus and god must be beaming with pride right at what they've been able to make out of these dimwits.
This is foolishness! You mean they do not have the right to defend themselves? They do not deserve to live I guess. Dimwit? Yes u are!

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
kettykin: @brownusagirl: this is foolishness. Jesus is love not violence.
@tiarabubu in as much as i understand their frustration with the fulani and looming hunger facing them, violence has no basis in Christianity so this is bound to fail. This is not the first time this group has threatened violence. As long as the make Jesus part of the violence offensive thing it will fail.

@kxy no seriously, is this a joke? christian militants? Their's nothing that will not emerge from the north o.

I keep hearing some wicked , weak , hypocritical , false christians going about saying that christianty is a non violent religion and there for
the Southern Kaduna people should not revenge and should not from a militant group to revenge the cruel attack of Fulanis, my question for the above posters is, was Gowon and Awolowo not christains when they persecuted the worst form of Genocide agianst Igbo christians
even reneging on Agreements made under oath, only false and useless chrstians will use force against their fellow christains and will turn the other cheek for muslims. no wonder with such christians in Nigeria peace of God has refused to reign

@fellis
If these people mean business, then war is imminent in Northern Nigeria.
I blame GEJ for failing to curb the excesses of boko haram before it escalated to this point.
Weak spineless thing.
@freshmoney
War is imminent. War is looming! Jonathan era is the worst. God help us!!

Stop being cowards and Blaming Jonathan , the biggest problem we have in Nigeria is not a weak a
Clueless President but a back stabbing and treachourous people who are saying one thing today
and tommorrow will switch sides to say another thing.

These same crises came in form of Sharia riots in 2000 , 2004 and 2006 with OBJ sitting aloof in Asorock saying that Sharia is a political thing and blaming the eastern Governors for demanding for Confederation and his IG tafa balogun doing practically nothing about the security of christians in Kaduna, Maiduguri and jos and was rather filling
his pockets with money meant for equipment yet the same hypocirts did not call OBJ weak or ask him to resign for Information the Sharia Riots stopped when Aba and Onitsha boys rose to occassion and started revenging the killing of their kinsmen in the north and not through any security strategy of OBJ instead OBJ went ahead to disband Bakkassi boys which allowed crime and kidnapping to return to the east

My friend ..u are so full of shiit sir..quit saying rubbish...how many kidnapping in the east were done in the name of Jesus ...how can u compare atrocities done for personal interest to d one commited in d name of religion ....

Lemme ask ...what is a kidnapper tend to gain when he kidnap? Money
What will boko haram gain when they kill ? To force people into islam ...

Can u see now that u are fo0lish...sorry to say
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by oiseworld: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
i pray peace in Jesus name.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by kheart(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Greatest burkutumisers i dey hail oh. From d name alone i know u ple re high.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jimjones: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
hotwax:
This is foolishness! You mean they do not have the right to defend themselves? They do not deserve to live I guess. Dimwit? Yes u are!

cool it dia, spark-plug. i remember me writing it in the good books that you 4kas love your enemies. i remember me teaching you deadheads to repay evil with good. i remember me teaching you fuckfaces to turn the other cheek. i remember jesus using his black magic to destroy the romans and the jews that sough to have him killed. i remember him arming his disciples with wmds to annihilate any immediate or future persecution headed their way. i remember all that you 4kin failed abortion.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by kettykin: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ 9jadelta

When kidnapping was done in the east how many non igbos did the kidnappers kidnapp, compare that to the number of non Muslims that Boko Haram has slaughtered ,

who is fooling who ? if you support Boko Haram how come Boko Haram is not fighting for their country rather they prefer to saty in the same country with infidels.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ziccoit: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
See how "sons of god" fighting frantically to dissociate themselves from a group that claims it is fighting the course of Christianity in the name of Jesus. Is that not in your Bible? That is certainly what your religion teaches ya. Yes.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Godjone(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
hotwax:

Do you think this is religion war ?

Boko-haram is a PDP political tool used to distract our attention. Fighting Boko-haram is like fighting PDP.

This group will never last. Policy and Army will fight them to finish. Remember how police and Army Joined hands with the Fulanis in Jos.

This is not about xtianity, boko-haram is a polictical tool designed towards creating discords. And PDP is achieving it.
. My fren u got d whole tin wrong. Av u eva heard dat boko bomb a political party if u says its political? Its religious because dia target is always d church and xtains. Wia since dia operation av u heard dat dey bomb a mosque? Abeg alow those xtain brethen 2 do wat dey cud do in stoping dis madness
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
This is what the foreigners want you guys to do.. shocked

They gave you foreign religions, and now you want to start killing yourselves in the name of "Allah" and "Jesus" - the black man is lost.. sad

Why can't you guys take your crusade and Jihad to Europe and Middle-East?

These religions are foreign to Africa. lipsrsealed

Tired of black people acting like savages - and both 'HELL' and '37 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN' don't exist..
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Torch1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
This Akwat Akwop or wat ever is another version of OPC.
Always talking no action.. I remembered last year when they threaten Boko haram what have they done to Boko haram members and now it is Fulani herdsmen..
Mtcheeew! Make dey go sleep.. Bikoo!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
And I'm not an atheist, before some overzealous religious fanatics start labeling me as one..

Atheism is being religious in reverse - just two sides to the same coin..

I believe in God and spirituality.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
kettykin: @ 9jadelta

When kidnapping was done in the east how many non igbos did the kidnappers kidnapp, compare that to the number of non Muslims that Boko Haram has slaughtered ,

who is fooling who ? if you support Boko Haram how come Boko Haram is not fighting for their country rather they prefer to saty in the same country with infidels.

Did u read my post
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Martins02(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
mtcheew post like dis makes wanna throw up.it's all bullshit
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2012
careytommy: When they were fighting for the grandson of uthman dan fodio in the 60s, they never imagined that what goes around.........
Abeg, let them leave the name of Jesus out of their evil agenda. If they want freedom, they should simply say so and fight for it the using religious sentiments.

The new generation wants to be free from d bondage the old ones put them in.
Why shldnt they use Jesus!
Dey no dey use Allah?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2012
cogitoErgo: is there government in this land?
everybody just they declear war and government jst dey look( t seems so!). Last time t was some funny set of people claimng to want t protect d interest f the muslims!

Its not war.
Forewarned is to forearmed!
They shld leave their land...simple!
Or why do u think the Igbos are being killed in Adamawa.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2012
brownusagirl: this is foolishness. Jesus is love not violence.

So u prefer the killings of peaceful, innocent and hardworking pple?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2012
tiarabubu: in as much as i understand their frustration with the fulani and looming hunger facing them, violence has no basis in Christianity so this is bound to fail. This is not the first time this group has threatened violence. As long as the make Jesus part of the violence offensive thing it will fail.

What i suggest they form vigilante groups and protect themselves. the mauraders are having a field day cos the, southern Kaduna, are vulnerable.

I would have listened to u if u were living in that area!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2012
lacasa: From Niger delta terrorists τ̅o BokoHaram Terrorists τ̅o NURTW τ̅o Opc τ̅o Massob τ̅o Armedrobbery to Kidnapping τ̅o Security agency extra-judicial killings aπϑ now, the latest being Akhwat Akwop

Nigerians with all their mass movements τ̅o Mosques every friday aπϑ Churches every Sunday, Nigerians dnt fear God nor live by his dictates.

Nigerians are violent people wwith animal level intelligence

Just imagine all dis Useless groups in one country!

Nigerians r cursed!b

And if u r not a Nigerian, but with the fact that u are here on NL makes u one and cursed likewise!
Just like running mouth like apere!
U wld have understood what it means when u lost half kith and kin to ethnic conflict!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2012
afam4eva:
The word "Terrorism" is gotten from the word "Terror" which means "cause of intense fear". So, whether it's in self defence or not, it's still terrorism. I blame the government for not bringing succor to the victims of religious and ethnic violence by nipping the plans of the perpetrators of this evil act in the bud.

First of all....where r u located?
Lagos Island?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2012
mai gaskiya: If u wnt 2 shoot,shoot dnt talk

Na so u dey shoot?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2012
~Bluetooth:

All northerners are the same thing to me,so they can kill themselves. grin We will mourn them after the bloodshed !

Cant believe dis!
From what planet r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO ABIOLA Was A Selfish And Corrupt Polictician Who Had Selfish Interests. / Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire / Mohammed Onogwu: Dino Melaye Brought Violence In Kogi Election, We Have Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.