Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (14584 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2012
amosy007:

but if we have to look at the situation surrounding the act u will know its necessary .... Americans killed more afgan and iraqis than they killed in 9/11 attack in their quest to fight against terrorism in afganistan and iraq
if these people (Islamic terrorist) knows there is no one to counter their atrocities ...they wont hold back..they will keep killing until they achieve their aim.... but immediately they know that someone can attack them back ...they will hold back
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Tadup: ... These guys are trying to create religious swapping. They should keep in mind the reverse will take place in muslim dominated areas!

Is Jos not divided already?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2012
edicolove:

Stop spreading falsehood. Use google, its free! There is a big difference between militants and terrorists. Terrorists are those who try to force their way and will on others. Militants are those who are figting for their freedom. BH is a terrorist organisation. Niger Delta boys are militants. They are not forcing anything on anyone. They are asking for their freedoms. This southern Kaduna group are militants or freedom fighters. The fulani heardsmen are the aggressors. These guys are defending themselves and they only way to do that is rid the zone of the aggressors. The fulani guys don't really live there. They go there to graze but end up killing and terrorising the local farmers. They do that all over the country as far as the southwest and south south.

Ose jare!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2012
hotwax:

Do you think this is religion war ?

Boko-haram is a PDP political tool used to distract our attention. Fighting Boko-haram is like fighting PDP.

This group will never last. Policy and Army will fight them to finish. Remember how police and Army Joined hands with the Fulanis in Jos.

This is not about xtianity, boko-haram is a polictical tool designed towards creating discords. And PDP is achieving it.

Did you really believe what you wrote here? That Boko Haram is the military wing of the PDP?

I don't belong to any party and so I am not here to defend the PDP, but what you guys fail to understand is that in Islam, there is no separation of state and religion. The "political party" of an average Moslem is his Islam. In Islam, it is a taboo for an "infidel" to be in charge.

The killings in the North did not start with the creation of the PDP: ever since I grew up to comprehend things around me, killing of non Moslem's and burning of churches has been the tradition of Northern Nigeria. The only difference now is that it has been given a name. Also, I want you to know that at this moment, that Islam is on rampage the world over, and the moslems in Northern Nigeria cannot be left out.

It is time we put our heads together and think of what we must do to protect ourselves, else we can be there blaming Jonathan while the Jihardists are busy putting up strategies. It seems many a Nigerian (especially Nairalanders) will love to hear that Boko Haram has bombed Aso Rock and Jonathan is dead, but that will be the triumph of those who wish to oppress us in our fathers land.

Nigeria's problems was caused by Mr. Luggard and his selfish colonialists who decided to force different Nations into one in the name of Amalgamation. Nigeria will surely split whether you guys like it or not. The Jihardists will never stop in their conquest, the blood will continue to flow until many whose skulls are too thick to allow understanding will realize that Jihardism has nothing to do with acronyms of political parties but with Islam as a religion.

Time will tell, and my prayer is that it won't be too late.

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2012
afam4eva:
Stop talking like an illiterate. A terrorist group can also be freedom fighters. The word "Terrorist" is not a big word and simply means attacking anybody whether in retaliation or otherwise.

A terrorist is a terrorist and a militant is a militant.
U use the right noun to qualify which is which!
This ones here are militants!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2012
edicolove:

F00ls like you will continue to exibit your stup1d1ty. Fights like these have been going on in Naija since independence. This was what led to the civil war. Even successive military governments could do little about it. People were beheaded and their head hung on stakes during even Abacha's regime, as stern as he was. Boko Aram is a result of many years of unchecked development of these kind of groups. It didn't start during GEJ's time.

The real issue is simply that Nigeria as an entity, is fundamentally flawed. We have been forced into a forced marriage and only a divorce can change things.

Divorce ke?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by namfav(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2012
oh where do these cowards come from now, can they give their names? probably ibos from the area who want to drag others into a war

help us all
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2012
bilaya:

Why won't you yawn...boko haram supporting Muslim fanatic like you.May thunder strike off that mouth of yours.How can such a fanatic like you be a moderator?

Amidst my anger here, ur post tripped me into laughter.
Na Seun u go blame nah!
No be im fault.

How e no go yawn in d first place!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Fornorth: Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN. Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN. Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN.

Pls, are in support of Boko Haramism?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2012
olabochayi: "Yi ba nying Sarai" kazah ni za brang"
babsham

A yoruba man speaking hausa....I speak too, but make sure u r always at alert!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2012
maasoap: He's not a fanatic, rather you're the one being a fanatic here. You're only enraged because the guy happens to be a Muslim and you couldn't understand why a Muslim who doesn't shy away from his responsibility as a Muslim to defend his faith and believe should be made a moderator. How do you interpret YAWNING in relation to this thread? Just a neutral statement and you're already attacking him when there are many extreme comments to both left and right which you were supposed to respond to. Get a life.

My friend, leave all this tori.
Much is expected from a moderator!
Judging?...nobody is judging him.
'Yoruba' muslims are not even in support of 'hausa' muslims.
This is not abt Religion, but code of conduct.....
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2012
~Bluetooth:

When is boko haram VS Akop war going to start ?

Ask sahara!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2012
noblezone:

Did you really believe what you wrote here? That Boko Haram is the military wing of the PDP?

I don't belong to any party and so I am not here to defend the PDP, but what you guys fail to understand is that in Islam, there is no separation of state and religion. The "political party" of an average Moslem is his Islam. In Islam, it is a taboo for an "infidel" to be in charge.

The killings in the North did not start with the creation of the PDP: ever since I grew up to comprehend things around me, killing of non Moslem's and burning of churches has been the tradition of Northern Nigeria. The only difference now is that it has been given a name. Also, I want you to know that at this moment, that Islam is on rampage the world over, and the moslems in Northern Nigeria cannot be left out.

It is time we put our heads together and think of what we must do to protect ourselves, else we can be there blaming Jonathan while the Jihardists are busy putting up strategies. It seems many a Nigerian (especially Nairalanders) will love to hear that Boko Haram has bombed Aso Rock and Jonathan is dead, but that will be the triumph of those who wish to oppress us in our fathers land.

Nigeria's problems was caused by Mr. Luggard and his selfish colonialists who decided to force different Nations into one in the name of Amalgamation. Nigeria will surely split whether you guys like it or not. The Jihardists will never stop in their conquest, the blood will continue to flow until many whose skulls are too thick to allow understanding will realize that Jihardism has nothing to do with acronyms of political parties but with Islam as a religion.

Time will tell, and my prayer is that it won't be too late.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by T9ksy(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Violence begets violence, jo! Let the party begins!!!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by rosebaby16: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Yes oh I support u kill them all
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by namfav(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2012
you don't know what your talking about

rosebaby16: Yes oh I support u kill them all
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by nku5: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Fuuk off with your backwater analysis. You diseased cattle tick

namfav: oh where do these cowards come from now, can they give their names? probably ibos from the area who want to drag others into a war

help us all
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by guonno: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2012
What goes around comes around. When the christians from other ethnic group in nigeria joined hands with muslims to fight fellow christians from the south east (the only region that could bravely chalenge the muslim north), did they not put into consideration that some day the north would accumulate so much power that they would see them selves as first class citizens? May GOD punish u akhat akwop for using the name of his peacefull son Jesus Christ. Ok, i see, u want to use christianity to get peoples sympathy? The yorubas and other ethnic group should fight for them naa, for the igbos.... count us out. Hmmn u are not even smart. U dont warn the fulanis u act on them. I trust the fulanis sha, if u strike one of them, then ur whole community is finished, go and ask the jos people and the yewa community of one of the western state what the fulani is doing to them. Lazy sect.

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by seenoevil1: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
guonno: What goes around comes around. When the christians from other ethnic group in nigeria joined hands with muslims to fight fellow christians from the south east (the only region that could bravely chalenge the muslim north), did they not put into consideration that some day the north would accumulate so much power that they would see them selves as first class citizens? May GOD punish u akhat akwop for using the name of his peacefull son Jesus Christ. Ok, i see, u want to use christianity to get peoples sympathy? The yorubas and other ethnic group should fight for them naa, for the igbos.... count us out. Hmmn u are not even smart. U dont warn the fulanis u act on them. I trust the fulanis sha, if u strike one of them, then ur whole community is finished, go and ask the jos people and t[b]he yewa community of one of the western state what the fulani is doing to them[/b]. Lazy sect.

Ahh my brother i can testify to that Ohhh .. The Fulani's are really dealing with the YEWA people in Ogun state , The reps and legislators in Ogun state have all tried to save the Yewa people but all their efforts have failed . You either strike the Fulanis when they least expect or you shut up and stay as their b*tches , These AKWOP guys have made a tactical blunder by warning instead of attacking and ONCE AGAIN the indigenous middle belt folks would pay for it . Remember the wise saying "Shoot first ask questions last".
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by namfav(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
im confident my people will defend themselves from this sect, i just see that they will drag innocent christians into there propaganda, if you are celebrating the sect, you also have to celebrate the casualities on the side of christians

nku5: Fuuk off with your backwater analysis. You diseased cattle tick

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Megabyts(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
They killed fulanis and stole thier cows during the post election crisis.Now they are complaining that fulanis are attacking them.O.K, let the show begins and we will see who blinks first?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2012
Megabyts: They killed fulanis and stole thier cows during the post election crisis.Now they are complaining that fulanis are attacking them.O.K, let the show begins and we will see who blinks first?

There is no show; the fulanis are already packing out of the zone. confirm for yourself and report back
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by honeric01(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2012
jaybee:

There is no show; the fulanis are already packing out of the zone. confirm for yourself and report back

Packing out so that the fighters can move in. grin
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2012
honeric01:

Packing out so that the fighters can move in. grin

once there are no human shields (some fulani settlers) the fulani fighters would not dare that zone.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2012
jaybee:

once there are no human shields (some fulani settlers) the fulani fighters would not dare that zone.

It seems you are under-estimating the fulanis.
I also do not understand what you were trying to say about "human shields" and "some fulani settlers". can you elaborate?

They needed no human shields when they went about fighting in

Akwa Ibom
Ekiti
Ondo
Ogun state
Jos

E.t.cm (funniest is that only the herdsmen perpetuated these atrocities o, not the whole of fulani in a settlement o.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Not a bad idea, after all.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by freegaza(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2012
Where are they to defend their brotherz in zaria and kaduna?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
One small set-back for AKWOP - controller of customs Bot the Frog is captured. Those crates of guns and ammunitions he steals from the federal goverment ( that is from all of us ) to donate to AKWOP cannot come now and we will captures others like him too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You / Amina Mohammed Represents Buhari At Africa Day In Morocco / Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.