Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight (3208 Views)

Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai / Families Of Dana Crash Victims Protest Over Non-payment Of Claims / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight by femi4: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight by NegroNtns(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2012
May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace. May GOD forgive and grant them HIS mercies, AMEN.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2012
Sad
Re: Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Before They Boarded The Flight by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Okay, enough of the pictures and enough of posting people's names.

Let them be mourned in peace, by their friends and families.

Most of you don't even know these ppl to be posting their pictures up and down the WWW. all in the name of "mourning".

(1) (Reply)

The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak / Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father / So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.