Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam (3163 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by mralabs(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Inasmuch, you're a politician or affiliated to one, you automatically earn yourselves a decent spot on the hall of hypocrites. It's a must u can't escape it, you just have to be one. Do you see her doing this if she becomes the first lady?

Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Soon madam patience go fry pankere

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by 1stola: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Must you people make story out of everything?
My mum too usually fry akara and yam > kose and dankali.
Meanwhile,
SAI BUHARI.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by jimmayoy: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
This woman is down to earth,i like her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by vanen2: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by Edunwa302(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is she scared........almost a hundred kilometer away flying pan
Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by mralabs(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
jimmayoy:
This woman is down to earth,i like her.

U avn't answered the question. I care care if she up to heaven.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by mralabs(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
1stola:
Must you people make story out of everything?
My mum too usually fry akara and yam > kose and dankali.
Meanwhile,
SAI BUHARI.

Who is Buhari? This is an honest question please.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam by 1stola: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
mralabs:

Who is Buhari? This is an honest question please.

Ask Obama

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / Finally! Buhari Takes On Ifeanyi Ubah's Offer! / Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.