Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive (17759 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by mission08: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

As regards cooking, she doesn't like my presence around the kitchen, when in actual sense my presence is needed in order to guide her on what and what to use while cooking, right quantities of these ingredients and also the sequencing...but she doesn't like this

If we are preparing certain meals together and I tell her what ingredients to be used, she sometimes insists on the addition of some ingredients which are a taboo in standard cooking practice, eg. - adding curry and thyme to my local soups, if my tastebuds find it funny, I discontinue eating...when I complain, her response would be such continental spices are used for the preparation of soups in her mother's house. We are not in her Mother's house for crying out loud, this is my house and you must learn how to cook my way...

You already have a mindset that she cant cook, so no matter what she does u wont see any good in it. Why not try and believe in her, encourage her and despite her shortcomings commend her for her efforts. I am sure she will improve. I tell you, you may be affecting her psychologically with your unbelief, she will have doubts about her abilities. Try not to pry when she is cooking and if at all you want to correct her, do so lovingly and not in a condemning way.

I am saying this because it reminds me of myself before I got married. I've always believed I am a good cook and nobody complains when I cook. I have 2 Big Aunts (Aunt A and B)Aunt A so much believe in my culinary abilities to the extent that anytime I was around she would leave the kitchen for me throughout my stay. Once she sees me she would say "Thank God u are here, I've missed your food". She's a great cook herself so hearing her praises boast me to do more for her. Aunt B on the other hand is rather rigid in her cooking style, she believes in following a particular sequence in adding ingredients. I knew she doesnt really believe I cook well so this affected me anytime I visited her and u can guess what the result was (I was never able to satisfy her). You remind me so much of Aunt B, rigid, always finding faults and unthankful. She would enter the kitchen to monitor me like u are doing to your fiancee. I hope your fiancee still believes in herself sha with your big mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by mission08: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I cook, I clean the house, I get bad sex...wetin some of una dey yarn sef? All my Fiancee can do is lie on the bed and ask me to cuddle her...is that what marriage is all about?

As a man I neva try?

I'm the one managing her and hoping someday she'd change... if I dump her for one of the many chicks disturbing my life at the moment, you guys would be quick to say "Guys are wicked"...

If you love her, advice her oh... 'cos my patience is running out

I see, you are the one managing her, right? So many chicks are already disturbing u? and then your patience is running out. You dont sound as if you love her at all although u may in ur own way. Your words are very harsh and insensitive, pls tone down.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
iykak47: Portharcourt bobo, its not part of my identity to hit a man when he is down, you get my drift.oya move front and face gbege grin grin

No use trading words with a confirmed Agbaya who doesn't know the difference in going public and posting in anonymity
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by mission08: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

My Dear, we both know if you step out, there's a sharp sharp replacement...even though I've not considered that option yet

So whatever ur decision, nothing do me...I just don't wanna break your heart for old time sake, and maybe for love sake...

Common rice you can't boil, custard you can't make, soup - zero, stew - 20 litres of water or oil, what is so difficult in humbling urself and learning from me or someone else?...Na wa oh!

I have advised you like a sister... Go and learn how to cook! Haba!! Na my food you wan carry dey play "okosoh"? A wise girl should have done something about this cooking issue a long time ago.

You can't cook, clean or nyash wella... and you expect me to be smiling at you and give kudos for that?

Haba PHboy, is this how you speak with your fiancee. It's obvious you dont really respect her, imagine saying if she steps out, there is a sharp sharp replacement. Please, please and please this is not the way to go. True, she may be lacking in doing basic things which may be very annoying and disturbing but I mean, you have gone too far.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Oluesther(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
mexzony: My dear just reading this post as a guy makes me angry and asking what kind of guy are u with who cannot see past ur faults,i mean that is what love is about.the ability to feel for someone even when u know they are not perfect.the hand writing is on the wall and it is not until you get physically abused that u will realise u are in trouble.Long and short of the story he does not deserve you,this guy clearly has issues.save ur self now before u do something u will regret.marriage is not a plaything,it is serious bizness so make sure it is what U̶̲̥̅̊ want.a stitch in time saves nine.
mexzony: My dear just reading this post as a guy makes me angry and asking what kind of guy are u with who cannot see past ur faults,i mean that is what love is about.the ability to feel for someone even when u know they are not perfect.the hand writing is on the wall and it is not until you get physically abused that u will realise u are in trouble.Long and short of the story he does not deserve you,this guy clearly has issues.save ur self now before u do something u will regret.marriage is not a plaything,it is serious bizness so make sure it is what U̶̲̥̅̊ want.a stitch in time saves nine.

May God bless you for this comment.

Reading PH man's comments and reactions makes me sick. He is indeed very abusive. He wrote that his fiancee is also verbally abusive. But I'm sure she only abuses him back after he does that first.

He has commented that why he has not left her was because he doesn't want to break her heart, but he is already doing that. Just because she has flaws, does that mean you should kill her?

U want to correct somebody by force while you have not corrected your own errors. Doctorazz wrote that she has a lot to inform us, but later reclined, because she has seen that your comments have dominated the whole post. This is also how you dominate, suppress and abuse her. She should not write anything again. I'm sure by now she must have really known the stuff her 'fiance' is made off, if she didn't know initially.

My conclusion is both of you are not compatible, so the best thing to do is to end this madness called relationship. Ofcourse she will get somebody that will appreciate, value, respect and correct her with love. And you PH boy or man will get somebody that will make that your hot head to cool.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Shokoloko(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
all these insults come when a lady forces herself on a man who doesnt want her like OP has done. when the guy sends those mean texts after u visit him what he is saying is that you should stop coming over. OP should stop worrying a man who is not interested. portharcourt boy should dump his GF now. he has lost all respect for her. the way he writes about her shows he sees her as a bug

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Davryme(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Na wa o 4 dis age.....i rem dis sayin.....is beta ppl laf @ u dan crying.....engaged...u better disengaged...even american solders dey disengaged..if e don pass der ground fighters power....nxt tin na air fighters.....u own air fight na 2 fly away....
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by ifihearam: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Na wa for dis life ooooo
See the way all these babes dey support rubbish becos all of una na desame
Oya make doctorazz leave the relationship wether manna go fall frm heaven
Sometimes I wonder the kind of upbringing some girls here have. You don't see anything wrong with a full blown woman that can't cook,clean a house let's take the sex aspect out first.
Then somtin is wrong with all of you
Okay of what importance is she na.

Even some guys are abusing phman on this very issue,u guys are doomed
Lemme ask this babe,you know urself because ur utterances have been like ur husband or bf is ur slave that's why u see nothing wrong in a woman knowing how to cook becos ur husband is ur slave,I pity the fool u married becos one day when he realises,u will find urself in the labor market looking for another mumu.

Please the ladies,what would you have advised portharcourt man if he was ur blood brother?
Some of you here are shameless hypocrites
You pretend and lie too much
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by enupdates(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
This is interestin. But note:
@op-cooking is not an option, women r expected to know how to cook, you may know how to cook but cooking the food to ur fiance's taste is also important. Whats the point of wasting time cooking it ur way when u know he wants it another way. In this day and age u cant clean or tidy the house? Haba! Anyways if u can't,u can pay to have it done (as far as u r the one paying).if not for anything be tidy and clean for 'own' self. I believe love is about going an extra mile to do smthng(nt smthng bad) 4 the 1 we love,even if it has 2 take us out of our comfortzone. @ ph. In my opinion u dnt v respect 4 her,name calling and insults are the signs. In fact i guess u guys shld just breakup and find sm1 else that u desire the qualities u want in,since u r nt getting it frm each oda.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
MY DEAR LOVEY DOCTORAZZ, I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I KNOW THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RUNFOR YOUR DEAR LIFE IS COS YOU SO MUCH LOVE HIM AND HE BEHAVES THAT WAY COS HE KNEW THE TYPE OF LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM, BUT I WILL HUMBLY AND HONESTLY ADVICE YOU THAT THAT GUY DOESNT DESERVE YOU, TELL HIM THAT YOU NEED TO QUIT AND LET HIM KNOW WHY,SOME ONE SOMEWHERE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO BE FREE FROM THAT BONDAGE SO THAT HE CAN COME FOR YOU, AS FAR AS HE IS THEIR IN YOUR LIFE, WITH YOUR PRECIOUS HEART WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO SMASH IT"WHEN HE GETS AJOB"" YOUR RIGHTFULL HUSBAND MAY NOT COME. PLEASE BE WISE DEAR.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Oluesther(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
ifihearam: Na wa for dis life ooooo
See the way all these babes dey support rubbish becos all of una na desame
Oya make doctorazz leave the relationship wether manna go fall frm heaven
Sometimes I wonder the kind of upbringing some girls here have. You don't see anything wrong with a full blown woman that can't cook,clean a house let's take the sex aspect out first.
Then somtin is wrong with all of you
Okay of what importance is she na.

Even some guys are abusing phman on this very issue,u guys are doomed
Lemme ask this babe,you know urself because ur utterances have been like ur husband or bf is ur slave that's why u see nothing wrong in a woman knowing how to cook becos ur husband is ur slave,I pity the fool u married becos one day when he realises,u will find urself in the labor market looking for another mumu.

Please the ladies,what would you have advised portharcourt man if he was ur blood brother?
Some of you here are shameless hypocrites
You pretend and lie too much
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Oluesther(f): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Somebody is complaining that a lady he has not yet married is not good on bed.
No wonder some guys are saying he has spoilt her "yansh" for the next man that will date or marry her, if she leaves him.
If she starts exhibiting good skills on bed now, they will call her a flirt. Na waa ooo!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
freshmoney:

You are pathetically insane you he-goat. Moronic adviser. You think you low-life, nascent boy can give a say into someone's marriage? Mr discombobulated, befuddled sand munching he-goat.

@OP:

We Nigerian men are meant to react, hyper-react due to various circumstances we experience around us. It is either due to our upbringing or present situation. Please bear with us! In as much as your fiance don't get you arrested with physical threats, please do bear with him. You can both go for marriage consultation. Watch lots of romantic movies, series, programmes together; soon he will begin changing for good.

Moreso, marriage is not a bed of roses, we married people have our ups and downs, we just have to adapt with each other's etiquette. You guys should understand your differences and sort it out real good. You are adults , ain't ya? And next time, search within yourself before coming to Nairaland to table your family matter. He as your fiance sure will have one or two things to say regarding your making him temperamental.
. . .And you are a what? A FOOL!!!

Nonsense!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Jonzingmaster(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Swtheart,The truth is dat d guy is tired of d relationship nd he just looking 4 an excuse 2 dump u...am sorry 2 say dat bt u beta dump him b4 he do..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by freshmoney(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz:
. . .And you are a what? A FOOL!!!

Nonsense!

Mind the gobbledygook you spew freak. Kiddo, cry mom little tears and suck some titt/ies. Don't ever talk through your an.us again. You're only welcome on children debate; not adults. Simpleton!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
freshmoney:

Mind the gobbledygook you spew freak. Kiddo, cry mom little tears and suck some titt/ies. Don't ever talk through your an.us again. You're only welcome on children debate; not adults. Simpleton!
Shut up boy. . . Go wash your hands, sit in your favorite spot and play with your p[i]e[/i]nis. . . Reply when you are done, fool!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by freshmoney(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz:
Shut up boy. . . Go wash your hands, sit in your favorite spot and play with your p[i]e[/i]nis. . . Reply when you are done, fool!

Respect elders. I am old enough to be your dad, gerrit? Grab mom's juice and suck da hell out of it. Don't sap your sp[i]e[/i]rm producing egg by suffocating that adam of yours, you're still a teen. Wait for 4 more years till you're ripe for s[i]e[/i]x. Bemused bozo.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Kaybeedon: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
it's better you put a stop to it by leaving him,its very important for future purpose,coz things like that you alway av ur self 2 be blamed at the end.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Abbycrown(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
Run!!!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by henrico247(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
Every man should learn to respect his woman's right, don't forget that its through a woman that God gave you life. A woman needs affection,attention protection and love. You really need somebody that will treat you right and respect a woman like you. As for me o o , l truely love,adore and respect my girl friend and l respect every of her opinion. She is just like a mother to me. Infact,she is my goddess, l adore her so much.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
henrico247: Every man should learn to respect his woman's right, don't forget that its through a woman that God gave you life. A woman needs affection,attention protection and love. You really need somebody that will treat you right and respect a woman like you. As for me o o , l truely love,adore and respect my girl friend and l respect every of her opinion. She is just like a mother to me. Infact,she is my goddess, l adore her so much.

Take it easy. Don't forget to assert what you want as well.
It's not just about her.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Henrico dats grea,dats the kind of love I'm looking 4,by Gods grace it'll come 2 pass.good 2 no men like u Exist outt there.just never been opportuned to meet any.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
henrico247: Every man should learn to respect his woman's right, don't forget that its through a woman that God gave you life. A woman needs affection,attention protection and love. You really need somebody that will treat you right and respect a woman like you. As for me o o , l truely love,adore and respect my girl friend and l respect every of her opinion. She is just like a mother to me. Infact,she is my goddess, l adore her so much.
in shut you are my best Nairalander from today henceforth! men like you is what a woman prays for, smiley much respect!! wink
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Kaylee1: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Doctorazz: Henrico dats grea,dats the kind of love I'm looking 4,by Gods grace it'll come 2 pass.good 2 no men like u Exist outt there.just never been opportuned to meet any.

Hey Doctorazz! I hope you did not go on with calling off the engagement? Take it slow, don't make decisions in a haste. wink

You have been dating your man for five years but you have only recently come to realize the kind of person he is and what his preferences are. Have you tried modifying your cooking methods to suit his desires? If that's what would hold your relationship together, you should certainly try that. If he says he wants A, don't try to force B on him.
You have to meet him halfway dear. Open your mind to learn from him. I know! It could be pretty embarrassing learning to cook from your boyfriend as my elder sister had to learn how to cook from her husband (when they got married) because she wasn't interested in improving her culinary skills when she was single, and today, they are happily married. Just take it as one of the many hurdles you have to jump in securing a successful relationship.

If what PHboy said about your unwillingness to clean is true, then my dear, you have to change. No man wants a wife who would turn his house into a pig's sty. Trust me, cleaning is never a hobby for anyone. If I had my way I would sleep all day and not move a leg, but it is part of our responsibilities as ladies to ensure that our surroundings are tidy. You don't have to scrub until your hands becomes sore, just make an effort. Initially, it's gonna be a conscious process but as you get used to it, these things would come easy to you.

As for bedmatics, are you married to him yet? NO! You guys shouldn't be having sex in the first place so don't bother with that. If he is not satisfied with what you give him, he has to re-examine his head.

About insulting his parents, girl, that his a huge NEGATIVE. A big NO NO. It's hard to keep shut when someone keeps bombarding you with insults but if you must retaliate, can you limit the insults to him? Or better yet, keep your cool and not say anything? This is someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with, you shouldn't be slinging cusses at each other.

@PHboy, I feel your pain but you come across as harsh and it seems you have a very caustic tongue. Take it easy on the lady. Every man desires a Stepford wife. A woman that models perfection but let's take a field trip to reality, not every woman is perfect. You can mold her into the better woman you want her to be, but you can do so without raining insults on her at every opportunity you get. It's not cool.

She's your girlfriend. You shouldn't make her feel less than a human being because of her shortcomings.I read where you said you'd get an immediate replacement for her should she decide to leave. Bro, that's just wrong and she deserves an apology for that. She's not a piece of furniture that you can afford to discard because it has one deficiency or the other, she is your wife to be. She deserves your respect, please.

I hope you guys are able to resolve your differences like the adults that you are. smiley
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by jusbal(m): 5:16am On Jun 08, 2012
My sister,i dnt think dat guy is emotionally attached to u 4rm all indication....in a relationship wen wat makes u happy is below average den u tend 2 be emotionally imbalance pls QUIT d realationship Asap.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 08, 2012
@poster_better 2 be a broken relationship dan a broken marriage..i knw its nt easy gvin up on a relatnshp u gave ur 5 uninteruptd yrs 2 build,bt u have 2 luk at d long run n think abt ur hapines,hs attitude is alrdy irritatin u nw talkles of d many yrs 2 come,u got options nw,bt in mariage u wil hv non...u deserve d bst sista,dnt alow any guy manage u....leave dat ungrtful dude,he arent knw wat he got
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2012
~Kaylee~:

Hey Doctorazz! I hope you did not go on with calling off the engagement? Take it slow, don't make decisions in a haste. wink

You have been dating your man for five years but you have only recently come to realize the kind of person he is and what his preferences are. Have you tried modifying your cooking methods to suit his desires? If that's what would hold your relationship together, you should certainly try that. If he says he wants A, don't try to force B on him.
You have to meet him halfway dear. Open your mind to learn from him. I know! It could be pretty embarrassing learning to cook from your boyfriend as my elder sister had to learn how to cook from her husband (when they got married) because she wasn't interested in improving her culinary skills when she was single, and today, they are happily married. Just take it as one of the many hurdles you have to jump in securing a successful relationship.

If what PHboy said about your unwillingness to clean is true, then my dear, you have to change. No man wants a wife who would turn his house into a pig's sty. Trust me, cleaning is never a hobby for anyone. If I had my way I would sleep all day and not move a leg, but it is part of our responsibilities as ladies to ensure that our surroundings are tidy. You don't have to scrub until your hands becomes sore, just make an effort. Initially, it's gonna be a conscious process but as you get used to it, these things would come easy to you.

As for bedmatics, are you married to him yet? NO! You guys shouldn't be having sex in the first place so don't bother with that. If he is not satisfied with what you give him, he has to re-examine his head.

About insulting his parents, girl, that his a huge NEGATIVE. A big NO NO. It's hard to keep shut when someone keeps bombarding you with insults but if you must retaliate, can you limit the insults to him? Or better yet, keep your cool and not say anything? This is someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with, you shouldn't be slinging cusses at each other.

@PHboy, I feel your pain but you come across as harsh and it seems you have a very caustic tongue. Take it easy on the lady. Every man desires a Stepford wife. A woman that models perfection but let's take a field trip to reality, not every woman is perfect. You can mold her into the better woman you want her to be, but you can do so without raining insults on her at every opportunity you get. It's not cool.

She's your girlfriend. You shouldn't make her feel less than a human being because of her shortcomings.I read where you said you'd get an immediate replacement for her should she decide to leave. Bro, that's just wrong and she deserves an apology for that. She's not a piece of furniture that you can afford to discard because it has one deficiency or the other, she is your wife to be. She deserves your respect, please.

I hope you guys are able to resolve your differences like the adults that you are. smiley
God bless.

This has come across as the wisest counsel so far. Thanks v much Kaylee...I really do appreciate and willing to stick to your recommendations...Cheers!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by PrettyCindy(f): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2012
@op i can't tell you to leave him or stay in the abusive relationship but one thing i know for sure is this -he doesn't have an atom of respect or regard for you and the relationship. He doesn't even love you. And am ready to bet you that he won't change after wedding. I have read all his post in this thread, just look at the way he has been addressing you. Like you mean nothing to him.
He will not change!!! I would have typed more but i have to attend to my baby. Use your tongue to count your teeth. By the way who says men are scarce?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Besea(f): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2012
Dump the idiot before the headlines go '' Man butchers fiancee for not cooking meals well.''
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Flinch: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Come,did this m,an propose to u on his owm? Or u kept bringing marriage issues up He doesnt love u,hes already seeing d replacement he has for you,probably shes fucking him very well dats why he couldnt care less.he said ur fat,hmmmm.please my brother is looking for a wifw and he loves fat girls.pls dump this one as quickly as possible.he doesnt love u.am sure b4 cookin and cleaning became anissue he was already verbally abusing u,so dis one na just excuse.did u say he pushed u?he will beat u up and hide ur corpse,please flee as quickly as possible.will send u my email address asap to get ur contacts so my bro can hook up with u,please no matter how much the fool begs u,dont agree.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Flinch: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Fuckimg him very well
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by gemstone22(f): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2012
@PHBoy. I hv read ur comments and I am trying to understand why u put up with her for five years when its obvious she doesn't have a single good trait that is pleasing to u. The part that just annoys me is the way to speak of her. It puts her down. She has flaws. Who doesn't? I am a great cook but I hate to wash clothes. That's why we are human. We can't all be perfect. I guess even if this girl could cook a storm, u wouldn't appreciate it because its obvious u dnt seem to see anything good in her. Its best to let her go since she isn't ur type. Find ur type of girl who will cook ur traditional meals to ur taste,clean ur house till it u can see ur face on the floor,show u superior bedmatics that will blow ur mind and has all the traits u want in a woman. Maybe this new girl will also put up with ur verbal abuses and insults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / Types Of Men Women Should Date / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.