Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58847 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by buygala(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
If her fiance doesn't love her the way she is and has always been, then he definitely isn't worthy of her undecided .... He should be shown the exit door without delay angry

or

She can inject her boobsies with a solution of kerosene and yam flour.... that should make the boobsies stand huge, firm, and strong smiley .... Strong and huge like a bag of expired Dangote cement embarassed

btw

I think that the dude is just looking for an excuse to bail out of the relationship.... He has been fully aware of the smallness of her boobsies all this while. ... Why is he suddenly making an issue out of it now?

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by kristonium(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?
By increasing your savings in your confidence bank account!
Believe in yourself!

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Seriously? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
dat fiance dey madt, was he blind b4 ni.? undecided was he expecting a miraculous pumping of d b00bs...

I guess he should strt sucking it more often... cry mtvhewwww

40 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
Seriously? grin

yhu dey laff dem abi..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

yhu dey laff dem abi..
It worths laughing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Brugo(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
She can still do something about it. Let her buy those creams that can enhance boobs. Thankfully it is not the other way round. Big boobs cannot be reduced without surgery.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by DuchessLily(f): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Hiaann!!!

Did he not see other girls with big boobs b4 he decided to make u his fiancee??

U r looking for solution to ur small boobs; so dt is how u will be looking for hw to change anything abt ur body that he does not like?? OK oo kontinu!

What kinda conditional love is dat?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.
How pls?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dopeJemi: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Didn't he see the small boobs before he went for her?

14 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Adaeze003(f): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Uhm... didn't he see it b4 dating her? And this chick will remain there taking this shit from this niqqur until he finds bigger boobs to fiddle...

16 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Brugo:
She can still do something about it. Let her buy those creams that can enhance boobs. Thankfully it is not the other way round. Big boobs cannot be reduced without surgery.
Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
If her fiance doesn't love her the way she is, then he definitely worthy of her undecided .... He should be shown the exit door without delay angry

or

She should inject her boobsies with a solution of kerosene and yam flour.... that should make the boobsies stand huge, firm, and strong smiley .... Strong and huge like a bag of expired Dangote cement embarassed

You didn't make sense a bit.

Go and pick your sense where you abadoned it. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by buygala(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

You didn't make sense a bit.

Go and pick your sense where you abadoned it. cry
ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

How pls?

Lol! I'm not a medical practitioner o! But she cul check online about the healthiest and safest way to go about it, there are enhancement creams and there's also the last option (a boob enhancement surgery), or visit a doctor for advice. Or better still just go straight to whoever did nicki minaj's surgery!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Brugo(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?

I saw a number of such creams at a cosmetic shop once. I don't know the names but I'm sure a lady can find out by herself. These things are not scarce at all.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed
ok

*Checks his picture*

Why is your head so big with bulging big eyes and cheap glasses.

You are so ugly that I had to spit millions of time.
Ojuju calabar - you scare the shít out of little kids.

Better go for a face surgery. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

It worths laughing.
keep it up lipsrsealed
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by skywalker888(f): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

dats like going extra mile to satisfy a man like dat and I disagree, was he blind @1st.? Push up bra.? grin girls always av alternatives sha..

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.

funny yhu.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by skywalker888(f): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

funny yhu.
It's really funny and I'm sure you aint different wink
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Some people just enjoy participating in cyber-fights!
Its quite appalling to say the least......

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jemype(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Professor in push up faculty.i hail o so u r d one encouraging dis tin
Sugarpeaches:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by StealthyMe(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
She had better leave him now...because no matter what she does,even if she gets a boob job,he will lust after a bigger boob if he encounters one.

A word they say...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

dats like going extra mile to satisfy a man like dat and I disagree, was he blind @1st.? Push up bra.? grin girls always av alternatives sha..

My dear he wasn't blind o ,wetin u wan make I talk naw,dude wants to be handling some big juicy boobs. Yea the push bra always helps!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
It's really funny and I'm sure you aint different wink
yea I ain't, cry yhu just gonna av to enlarge urs cus we are gonna av a problem wid dat too. tongue
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by rudebouy: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
He is ur fiance and not yet ur husband. If u enhance it, der is no guaranty dat he will marry u becos of dat. Wot if he says its not big enof or he prefers d naturally big ones?

I think he's either confused as I used to be or he's just plain silly.

When I started dating my gf, I didnt like d fact dat her boobs were small especially cos my ex had big boobs. But I realised dat I liked her person and wanted her more dan a set of big boobs. So my priority changed. I still like big boobs sha but am wiser now... Becos e no day give vitamin Q. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by skywalker888(f): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

yea I ain't, cry yhu just gonna av to enlarge urs cus we are gonna av a problem wid dat too. tongue
After enlarging it, will that make you happy ?

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

My dear he wasn't blind o ,wetin u wan make I talk naw,dude wants to be handling some big juicy boobs. Yea the push bra always helps!
hmm...its all gud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.