Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV (23253 Views)

I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala / If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Pukkah:

The hypocrisy refers to the developed countries who discourage undeveloped/poor countries from being hard and firm although they applied the same tactics to become developed.

Why should they not discourage it? Are you seriously telling me that you would be open to these developed countries encouraging things like slavery in underdeveloped countries, genocides, and abuse of human rights? REALLY? REALLY?? ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You want them to do that simply because they also passed through all that on their way to where they are today??

abeg, abeg . . . this is too early for me to get into any of one of these. I will get back to the main discussion now.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ballabriggs: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, then they probably need to be treated like children until they get it. And when they do finally get it, it is OK(not hypocritical) to be liberal with them then.

Now you are coming back to your senses. China I know would eventually be a liberal state because they are very intelligent people. However, at this initial stage of development, where citizens are not mature enough to make economic and social decisions, liberalism is a no no. Even in the liberal states today, regulation is being emphasized to guide and protect the economic and social decisions of citizens as the economic and social space becomes more complex.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Yorisb: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2012
PHIPEX: is that a slang? I don't understand what you are saying.

Lol grin
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

Now you are coming back to your senses. China I know would eventually be a liberal state because they are very intelligent people. However, at this initial stage of development, where citizens are not mature enough to make economic and social decisions, liberalism is a no no. Even in the liberal states today, regulation is being emphasized to guide and protect the economic and social decisions of citizens as the economic and social space becomes more complex.

I wholly disagree with you. We are definitely not talking the same thing here. The Chinese people are about some of the most mature people on the planet. You cannot compare the average Chinese person with the average Nigerian person . .. completely on different levels, intellectually and in reasoning.
What is happening in China is something completely different from what we are on here. In much the same way you cannot compare the situation where you have a Parent lovingly correcting a child with the cane, and an out of control parent who beats their own whenever the frustrations of life get to em.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ballabriggs: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I wholly disagree with you. We are definitely not talking the same thing here. The Chinese people are about some of the most mature people on the planet. You cannot compare the average Chinese person with the average Nigerian person . .. completely on different levels, intellectually and in reasoning.
What is happening in China is something completely different from what we are on here. In much the same way you cannot compare the situation where you have a Parent lovingly correcting a child with the cane, and an out of control parent who beats their own whenever the frustrations of life get to em.

If I'm to get you right, how does the average Chinese person reason?
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by StaceyBanks(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
denko: this is what im saying he thought he can just take law into his hand and shoot whom he dream is corrupt. you cant operate democracy like that
olodo! He never said he was going to do it himself. He's just advicing GEJ to do that if he really wants to tackle corruption. Abi u read am upside down ni? grin
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Quite unlike Buhari's approach, the best way to begin the end towards our legendary corrupt mentality is amnesty and grace period. This is aimed at averting unnecessary bloodshed and giving a period for repentant looters to return their loot and apologise to Nigerians.

After that period, then strict and thorough investigations based on the accounts given by the repentant ones will be used in prosecuting the die hard ones who will be given an open trial which court proceedings will be live on NTA and some selected foreign media. This will go a long way in cleaning up our dead international reputation.

The proposed amnesty should be for everyone including fake drug dealers, Stealing Governors, substandard manufacturers, Tax offenders, politically engineered monopoly like Dangote and coup plotters like Buhari and other former Military heads of State.

After all these, Nigeria will start afresh with zero tolerance for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

If I'm to get you right, how does the average Chinese person reason?

No need. . . It is just OK that you know that we are not discussing the same thing here. And I think it best we not derail the thread any further.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by KMOS: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2012
T9ksy: If his antecedent is anything to go by, what mallam buhari is saying is basically that all

southern lootocrats should be shot while their northern counterparts will be placed under house arrests or

given light sentences.

Tell me why you think he will spare the northern looters when in 1984 he jailed everyone from northerners to southerners by the way he is not ribadu and even your president loves buhari even though he is opposition fool
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by seenoevil1: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Now i see why ACN broke off the alliance they had with CPC ! Had Buhari become president Tinubu would have been the first one to face the firing squad grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Yorisb: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Stacey Banks: olodo! He never said he was going to do it himself. He's just advicing GEJ to do that if he really wants to tackle corruption. Abi u read am upside down ni? grin

For emphasis; pls read the highlighted extract(s) frm ur statement and see if it makes any logical sense. . .
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by matoyeh(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2012
denko: this is what im saying he thought he can just take law into his hand and shoot whom he dream is corrupt. you cant operate democracy like that
embarassed embarassed embarassed i dont like people like you contributing to a very serious matter like this...

What have you people done to all these USELESS PASS GOVS that looted all our money? they loot N20Bn, and EFCC persecute them, they bail themselves with N100m.. at the end of the day... they enjoy the remaining 19.9 billion naira afterward...

that will encourage other people to steal, loot, and embezzled to achieve what ever they wants... and they will still escape it...

NONSENSE... KILLING OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT IN THE ANSWER ABEG
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by mufc009(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2012
Saw the below post on a friend wall and don't really know if its true...

D MAN GEN M BUHARI. Yesday OBJ publicly told d world that GMB is an upright man. Not many ppl know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man fm Anambra. He exempted christians fm performing duty on sundays. When his muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them fm duty on friday, he told them d bible says christians should rest on d 7th day, d muslims shld show him where d koran says they shld rest on fridays.

As head of state he slashed d number of muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for d past 10 yrs plus r christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that som ppl failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on d gulliblity of nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets d opportunity to send them to gaol.

How many Nigerians wld hold d appointment of gov, min of petroleum, ptf chairman and head of state yet dont own a house in abuja? Luv him, hate him u cannot take his integrity away fm him. Weldon Gen Muhammad Buhari. U hav stood d test of time and character wit a swagger. It is time we kept d record straight.

Is it true?

2 Likes

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ballabriggs: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

No need. . . It is just OK that you know that we are not discussing the same thing here. And I think it best we not derail the thread any further.

China has got strict laws that has aided its development. People scream China and growth but do not realise the pain it has taken to achieve this. For example China's one child policy has aided its economic growth. This is in line with Solow's economic growth model where population growth rate is emphasized in aiding economic growth. Imagine the government telling me how many times I should impregnate my wife. It may not be right to some, however for China this has been critical to economic growth. Let the West save their trash to themselves. It is a known fact that slavery contributed immensely to their growth and development. Was slavery liberal in thought? What we say here is that at the initial stage of development of most countries did not go the liberal way. It is important for the state to sway the economy to the intended direction and then we can talk of liberalism.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by oppycom: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2012
mai gaskiya: u knw wan die but u wan go heavn
Death isn't scary, What's scary is dying without leaving a legacy behind.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

China has got strict laws that has aided its development. People scream China and growth but do not realise the pain it has taken to achieve this. For example China's one child policy has aided its economic growth. This is in line with Solow's economic growth model where population growth rate is emphasized in aiding economic growth. Imagine the government telling me how many times I should impregnate my wife. It may not be right to some, however for China this has been critical to economic growth. Let the West save their trash to themselves. It is a known fact that slavery contributed immensely to their growth and development. Was slavery liberal in thought? What we say here is that at the initial stage of development of most countries did not go the liberal way. It is important for the state to sway the economy to the intended direction and then we can talk of liberalism.

Yeah, save your lecture for those who care for it. I don't.

Like I said, comparing the Chinese situation is something that ought not to be done, and if you go through my post, to this point, you will realize I made no attempts to compare the two situations.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Reference(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
how many agree that armed robbers and boko haram should be killed? i do

i think the corrupt have done worst, hospitals, bad road, bad airlines, bad/dirty tap water etc. < have killed 100 times more than armed robbery and boko put together, so yes the corrupt should die!!!
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by gomentii(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Buhari is the only solution to Nigeria problem cos he his not corrupt n not sorrounded with theives.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by drstone1: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
Demdem: ail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 9:13am

dr stone: What i find amusing about this interview, is this reinforcement, that in Life, the Leopard can never change its spots. And no matter how beautiful the skin-coat of a leopard is, make no mistake of entrusting your well being to it. The leopard is genetically wired to devour and kill and suck BLOOOOOOOD! He wont even blink or show emotion, because to it, it is a way of life, the only way it knows.........So lets come back to the Interview, shoot the Corrupt...OK!What of the religious fanatics who are his kinsmenhuh??....negotiate with them and give them amnesty package. I think it is this his un-nigerian bent that is the achilles heel in his persona. He has a soft spot for the malaise in his brothers, but knows how to wield the iron hammer on those he feels he really has no special blood links with. Give such a man, Power and all corrupt people, as well as those percieved by him to be corrupt are sent to Hell, That of course is not meant for those folks of his or any with his ideological bent. Put lucidly that means, those who show dissent to him at any point 'P' are at risk of their very lives. Just give them a bad name and hang the living poo out of them bastards. That is the ABC of DRACONIANISM. I read a piece by WOLE SOyinka the other day, it was very instructive.....However the problem is most contributors to NAIRA land do not have the relevant years of experience and observation of facts with regards to nigeria...over 60% were born btw 1980- 1990. They do not know who TAI Solarin was. They do not know who Ambrose Alli was, they do not know who Micheal Ajasin was. Secondly, to those who know the general very well, His fanatical religious bent is far worse than his Ethnocentricism. The Oracle told him to take Pastor Bakare alongside him, thats why he could sway the gullible few who are young and have no record of his antecedents. A man who has not submitted himself to regulatory structures and PONTIFICATES on his opinion is to be wisely put on hold and set aside. It is even sad that the north has no shining light to offer apart from the expired likes of IBB,BUHARI and ATIKU. As at now that we speak over 65% of Nigeria's lucrative Oil Blocks are in the hand of Core northern elements in the last 30 yrs and yet the region is the poorest in the World. Bola Tinubu might be corrupt, which is yet to be proven, but look at what he has been able to do in the SWest.Tinubu is a small fry where this guys are. The Abacha's said no matter how much was recovered from them, they can never be as poor as Dangote. I hope you guys know Aliko DaNGOTE? fOR THE SAKE OF COMPARISON, the earning from one of this oil blocks is triple what the entire nation of Ghana makes from oil sale in a year. Most of the Oil Block license concessions are due to expire btw 2014-2018. Can you see why the whole polity is being HEATeD Up?? ITS REALLY ABOUT NATURAL RESOURCES and who grabs it.-_Dont be fooledby the political class.

na wa oo, why are u shivering? Are u corrupt?
Not to worry, the retardeen is still the president till 2015 so u have all the time to plan ur escape strategy grin grin for a few days though because we will make sure u are extradited back to your homeland where u will be killed for corruption. of cos if u are innocent, u have nothing to fear.

@Demdem, I see that for all you care, your understanding of justice is limited to the word corruption in public office. Ethnic cleanising, religious persecution and terrorism is of no importance to you, more especially since it does not concern you and you have not lost any close relative to it at the moment You dont have relatives killed for no reason but for their religious inclinations. It does not matter 2 u that a particular section of northern elites have cornered the wealth derived from places they dont come from and have kept us in debt, inspite of their stupendous cornering of the country's wealth. while others are forced into unemployment and miseries.... the type of miseries that make southerners cross the arid sahara to make it to a better life in europe. the type that has forced people in the south to send their girls 4 prostitution in europe so they can have a taste of the good life.. the type that has forced a lot of nigerians into fraudsters and drug couriers.... [I ASK AGAIN, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE IBB's,ALHAJI UMAR MUTALLAB's, ALHAJI ALHAJI, ALHAJI MAI DERIBE's,THE ABACHA's, DANTATA's, ALL THE NORTHERN FULANI GENERALS USING THEIR MONEY FOR(I can assure you that when Buhari talks of shooting, he does not mean these ones)?] this same BUhari maltreated the Oni Of Ife and Ado bayero just because 2 of them visited Israel on a business trip back then in '84. ...am sure u were a kid then. Fashola in lagos is making Strides without sheddinng BLOOOOD or being Blood thirsty and being a leader 4 all.... Take a cue from him. there are many ways of killing a rat without having to shed blood. The first Coup in this country that later plunged he country into an avoidable civil war years later, has been premised on destroying corrupt people and stamping out corruption...it ended the lives of the likes of Sardauna and Co...the same people that are being eulogised today as great leaders. every other successful coupist have based their rationale on the fact that they want to cleanse the polity and under them we had record billions being siphoned. I can Categorically tell you that Buhari cannot Look at IBB in the Eye to try him, talkless of Shooting him...Even the Thought shall crush him. Abacha chased away small small southern thieves in the name of prosecuting failed bank chiefs only to become the biggest looter in Nigeria's history. Your guy, BUHARI served him well and continues to defend the thief. Sorry, Praise the thief.. But let it be an Oyegbola or Madubuko......They will be hanged 7times....I am already shedding tears for KEN SAR-WIWA as i write. Even the reference to Ghana is funny, look at your peculiar environment and develop solutions most suitable to it.
With the help of astute Political propaganda, buhari is portrayed as an incoruptible person....He has serious defects that hinder his credibility. he that comes to equity must come with clean hands....AND this your man B?UHARI, does not have clean hands, but BLOOODY HANDS[b][/b]. In 2015, He is hoping for more blooood, again trust me, it is the blood of Christians in the North He is loooking for. He should advise himself and those who follow him.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

Yeah, save your lecture for those who care for it. I don't.

China is NOT in it's initial stages of development as you posit. This is a 5000 year old country that has developed, and re-developed so many times over. It is not like Nigeria, and should not be compared with Nigeria to begin with.

Like I said, comparing the Chinese situation is something that ought not to be done, and if you go through my post, to this point, you will realize I made no attempts to compare the two situations.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by flexdee(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Buhari was right, we need a very courageous man like him @ this point in time rather than a clueless reTARdeen.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by assetstrap(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
We need a brave and fearless leader no doubt, but Buhari is getting long in the tooth, we need leaders with fresh ideas, with a more worldly view and not too much baggage.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ckkris: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dr Stone
Many, many thanks for taking good time to educate those who DON'T want to find out WHY things are wrong. All they know is that things ain't working, so they blame whoever they think they have the democratic rights to.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by nagoma(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
So sorry your choice of president- Jona is not delivering the goods. He is just supervising corruption , mayhem , squalor and death en masse . All those who voted him in knowing very well that he has no credentials to show for good governance will have to share in the blame for the anguish and death that characterize Jonathan's Nigeria. Tribal and religious sentiments are the only qualifications that enforced this clueless president on us .
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
ballabriggs:

Thank you. At least you've restated the point without much ado or needless breaking of sweat. I'm relieved that I was actually communicating. It's a fact that it's so simple to understand without the need for tenuous arguments or convoluted excuses.

Thumbs up.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
dr stone:

@Demdem, I see that for all you care, your understanding of justice is limited to the word corruption in public office.

[b]Ur opinion and u are definately wrong.

Ethnic cleanising, religious persecution and terrorism is of no importance to you, more especially since it does not concern you and you have not lost any close relative to it at the moment You dont have relatives killed for no reason but for their religious inclinations.[/b]

What has Buhari said that may suggest he is advocating for this? he said all corrupt Nigerians must be prosecuted, jailed and better still killed. what is wrong with that? besides in a democratic setting which he is hoping to get, laws will have to be passed i the NASS ensuring that the corrupt are killed as its being done in some countries.

It does not matter 2 u that a particular section of northern elites have cornered the wealth derived from places they dont come from and have kept us in debt, inspite of their stupendous cornering of the country's wealth. while others are forced into unemployment and miseries.... the type of miseries that make southerners cross the arid sahara to make it to a better life in europe. the type that has forced people in the south to send their girls 4 prostitution in europe so they can have a taste of the good life.. the type that has forced a lot of nigerians into fraudsters and drug couriers.... [I ASK AGAIN, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE IBB's,ALHAJI UMAR MUTALLAB's, ALHAJI ALHAJI, ALHAJI MAI DERIBE's,THE ABACHA's, DANTATA's, ALL THE NORTHERN FULANI GENERALS USING THEIR MONEY FOR(I can assure you that when Buhari talks of shooting, he does not mean these ones)?]

[b]U are just talking jargons. what does this have to do with Buhari? Is buhari Mai deribe or Mutallab? Infact these people u are calling are even scared for a Buhari presidency because they regard him as an unpredictable person. They themselves are scared that their loot will be taken away from them if buhari gets to Aso Rock. i sense some level of ethnic bigotry in ur words. because some northerners has serious issues doesnt mean all have issues and deoesnt mean that the "messiah" of Nigeria cant still come from the same north. Support buhari, all these menace u highlighted up there will seize simple.

this same BUhari maltreated the Oni Of Ife and Ado bayero just because 2 of them visited Israel on a business trip back then in '84. ...am sure u were a kid then.

[b]In ur dreams besides its this the only thing u can remember during his short stay as head of state? ur hypocrisy knows no bound

Fashola in lagos is making Strides without sheddinng BLOOOOD or being Blood thirsty and being a leader 4 all.... Take a cue from him. there are many ways of killing a rat without having to shed blood.

[b]Fashola is making "manageable" strides and his opponents will tell u that the main reason why he cant make "major" strides is because of Tinubu. The truth is if not for corruption, he would be able to do more than this within a very short time so there is still the need to cleanse our "super" lagos from corruption also. This issue is endemic all over the country

The first Coup in this country that later plunged he country into an avoidable civil war years later, has been premised on destroying corrupt people and stamping out corruption...it ended the lives of the likes of Sardauna and Co...the same people that are being eulogised today as great leaders. every other successful coupist have based their rationale on the fact that they want to cleanse the polity and under them we had record billions being siphoned[/b].

My friend, u have nothing to fear if u are not corrupt. Buhari cant become president and start killing in a democratic setting. Laws will have to be enacted by the NASS mandating such but in the mean time he can proceed in arresting, interrogating and jailing after prosecution as the current law suggests. all what u wrote up there were simply during military era where virtually anything goes so not applicable.

I can Categorically tell you that Buhari cannot Look at IBB in the Eye to try him, talkless of Shooting him...Even the Thought shall crush him.

On what basis? u obviously dont know what u are talking about. The mere fact that he is the only one among ALL Nigerian politicians talking about this speaks volume

Abacha chased away small small southern thieves in the name of prosecuting failed bank chiefs only to become the biggest looter in Nigeria's history. Your guy, BUHARI served him well and continues to defend the thief. Sorry, Praise the thief.. But let it be an Oyegbola or Madubuko......They will be hanged 7times....I am already shedding tears for KEN SAR-WIWA as i write.

leave tori, tell me what issues u have with Buhari about corruption? is he also corrupt? u are just rambling

Even the reference to Ghana is funny, look at your peculiar environment and develop solutions most suitable to it.

be specific if u can and stop being vague

With the help of astute Political propaganda, buhari is portrayed as an incoruptible person....

of cos he is an incorruptible person till date and its not any propaganda. he has openly requested any one that has anything linking him to any corrupt practice should come out. which of any of ur miserable politicians dare say such. Even the retardeen cant.

He has serious defects that hinder his credibility. he that comes to equity must come with clean hands....AND this your man B?UHARI, does not have clean hands, but BLOOODY HANDS[/b].

[b]allegations upon allegations, killer this, boko that, corper killer etc yet the man still they on his farm in Daura farming and the security agents havent in anyway picked him up for questioning. Abegiii talk something new.

In 2015, He is hoping for more blooood, again trust me, it is the blood of Christians in the North He is loooking for. He should advise himself and those who follow him.

me sef, i want all rigger's blood and those that facilitate rigging to be spilled for all to see as stated bu Buhari

Abegiii ur tori too much jare and secondly stop these colouration of ur words. its making me to purge.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by manny4life(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
I don't want to have this man as president, else Nigeria is in serious doom. Yes, jail or even kill them, but he's not the right person to do so.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
manny4life: I don't want to have this man as president, else Nigeria is in serious doom. Yes, jail or even kill them, but he's not the right person to do so.

ok, ur opinion is noted and respected but can u suggest anyone that can do this honourable service for us?
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Godmann(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
dr stone:

@Demdem, I see that for all you care, your understanding of justice is limited to the word corruption in public office. Ethnic cleanising, religious persecution and terrorism is of no importance to you, more especially since it does not concern you and you have not lost any close relative to it at the moment You dont have relatives killed for no reason but for their religious inclinations. It does not matter 2 u that a particular section of northern elites have cornered the wealth derived from places they dont come from and have kept us in debt, inspite of their stupendous cornering of the country's wealth. while others are forced into unemployment and miseries.... the type of miseries that make southerners cross the arid sahara to make it to a better life in europe. the type that has forced people in the south to send their girls 4 prostitution in europe so they can have a taste of the good life.. the type that has forced a lot of nigerians into fraudsters and drug couriers.... [I ASK AGAIN, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE IBB's,ALHAJI UMAR MUTALLAB's, ALHAJI ALHAJI, ALHAJI MAI DERIBE's,THE ABACHA's, DANTATA's, ALL THE NORTHERN FULANI GENERALS USING THEIR MONEY FOR(I can assure you that when Buhari talks of shooting, he does not mean these ones)?] this same BUhari maltreated the Oni Of Ife and Ado bayero just because 2 of them visited Israel on a business trip back then in '84. ...am sure u were a kid then. Fashola in lagos is making Strides without sheddinng BLOOOOD or being Blood thirsty and being a leader 4 all.... Take a cue from him. there are many ways of killing a rat without having to shed blood. The first Coup in this country that later plunged he country into an avoidable civil war years later, has been premised on destroying corrupt people and stamping out corruption...it ended the lives of the likes of Sardauna and Co...the same people that are being eulogised today as great leaders. every other successful coupist have based their rationale on the fact that they want to cleanse the polity and under them we had record billions being siphoned. I can Categorically tell you that Buhari cannot Look at IBB in the Eye to try him, talkless of Shooting him...Even the Thought shall crush him. Abacha chased away small small southern thieves in the name of prosecuting failed bank chiefs only to become the biggest looter in Nigeria's history. Your guy, BUHARI served him well and continues to defend the thief. Sorry, Praise the thief.. But let it be an Oyegbola or Madubuko......They will be hanged 7times....I am already shedding tears for KEN SAR-WIWA as i write. Even the reference to Ghana is funny, look at your peculiar environment and develop solutions most suitable to it.
With the help of astute Political propaganda, buhari is portrayed as an incoruptible person....He has serious defects that hinder his credibility. he that comes to equity must come with clean hands....AND this your man B?UHARI, does not have clean hands, but BLOOODY HANDS[b][/b]. In 2015, He is hoping for more blooood, again trust me, it is the blood of Christians in the North He is loooking for. He should advise himself and those who follow him.

Just to understand you very well, are you not one of the children of the stealing elites that stole this country dry? tell the truth.

Northern elites must have cornered our oil blocks to themselves, but is Buhari part of it? Did Buhari take one to himself or give to his friends and relations both as NNPC head or as head of state? Be specific and we can appreciate you.

The little money that got to us in the south, did our stealing brother like Tinubu and Fashola who you have mentioned as your role model not steal them? Is Tinubu not a rogue, a drug baron? Is fashola not allowing him to get aware with it? So you want us to have a Tinubu/Fashola pair as our messiah?

Is Buhari in anyway in support of the stealing Northern elites who are in no way different from their fellow rogues in the south? In particular, my region {East} has not fairer in any way better when it comes to corruption and stealing.

I believe you are a product and beneficiary of the evil corrupt system we are in; of course most of us that have access to Nairaland are. The real masses of Nigeria are yet to know themselves because they are poor.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by manny4life(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Demdem:

ok, ur opinion is noted and respected but can u suggest anyone that can do this honourable service for us?

TBH, IDK, but let's wait as the election year approaches, then we'll know who the Man of Valor is.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
manny4life: I don't want to have this man as president, else Nigeria is in serious doom. Yes, jail or even kill them, but he's not the right person to do so.

I don't have a problem if you think he's not the person. The real issue is: who is that person? Or shey na like this things go dey go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Rules Out Full Implementation Of 2016 Budget / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.