Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay (1486 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What My Uncle's Lover Told Pastor In Church / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2012
This scenario just happened to a female friend of mine. She's xo confused right now...

Pls what can she do??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by LordReed(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2012
Is he the only man? Abeg she should leave him alone jeje, she can always find a full blooded man.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by VOfficialR(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2012
kinda pathetic... she should 'cope or bounce...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by LordReed(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2012
V_Official®:
kinda pathetic... she should 'cope or bounce...

Cope with what? He is NOT attracted to females and she should cope? Please o! Coping is not an option in this case at all.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Goldieluks: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2012
Dump his gay arse of course. angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by VOfficialR(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2012
then... they are NO lovers. She's got crush on him... that's no big deal, they can JUST be friends. being gay is no crime in this age...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2012
V_Official®:
then... they are NO lovers. She's got crush on him... that's no big deal, they can JUST be friends. being gay is no crime in this age...
Being Gay is a big crime to me!!

I wouldnt even want her to come near him
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by tellwisdom: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2012
He's a Gayyy noni angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by stephen121(f): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2012
Run as fast as I can.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by VOfficialR(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2012
Harbioollah:
Being Gay is a big crime to me!!

I wouldnt even want her to come near him
Oops!!!
If ur million dollar job's boss is gay, u'll quit Definitely!!!
you/she has to cope, thats how it works man....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2012
V_Official®:

Oops!!!
If ur million dollar job's boss is gay, u'll quit Definitely!!!
you/she has to cope, thats how it works man....
No he won't. You know why? He does not fcck his boss. Your analogy is weak.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by r231(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2012
move on to the next one
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2012
tell him u r a l3sbian 2 na
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by VOfficialR(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2012
fresh_dude: No he won't. You know why? He does not fcck his boss. Your analogy is weak.
Ginger me...
've gotn a lot of gayz n leszz... y should i run?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Sijo01(f): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom: He's a Gayyy noni angry angry

Tellwizy's gay, i dnt kar, i stif loff em. sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by 2goodbobo(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2012
Is very simple, tell your friend to drop an electronic Iron connected to the switch on button into his Jacuzzi while he is taking his bath!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Scash(f): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Very simple... I'l tell him am a lesbo too... I was only managin him in d first place. Then I walk.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
^ LOL.

I would be disappointed, but I would have to move on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
how did she have a boyfriend all this while without knowing?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Scash: Very simple... I'l tell him am a lesbo too... I was only managin him in d first place.

this only shows u are not better off than him
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
joeydozzy: how did she have a boyfriend all this while without knowing?

I think the guy just invented an excuse to get out of the relationship which in any case means she should move on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Sijo01:

Tellwizy's gay, i dnt kar, i stif loff em. sad

Its a lie u dont loff me, u loff my money embarassed embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

I think the guy just invented an excuse to get out of the relationship which in any case means she should move on.
Exactly what i was thinking but she made me believe he couldnt have done smfin like dat
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Harbioollah:
Exactly what i was thinking but she made me believe he couldnt have done smfin like dat

Whatever the case it is clear the guy is no longer interested in the relationship. She should move on and not carry any stress over someone who doesn't love her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
V_Official®:

Ginger me...
've gotn a lot of gayz n leszz... y should i run?
You dating an of 'em?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Sijo01(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Its a lie u dont loff me, u loff my money embarassed embarassed

weda u or ur money, provided loff is involve.
angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
your pucee musta stank real bad to turn that nigga gay.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Goldieluks: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
2buff: your pucee musta stank real bad to turn that nigga gay.
lolzz... grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by temmym4(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2012
@OP. tell the girl to ask the dude to provide a genuine reason for quitting her. The f**l is not a gay, he knows what he is doing. chikena!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by CosmicJames(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2012
Gay guys does nt hv girls as their date. Wt make him a gay if he is dating a girl? Let him say d truth n d truth ll set him free
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Break it off and go for a STD test.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay by onila(f): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2012
dump him in a sec

but still remain good friends and support him

(1) (2) (Reply)

m / Warning Signs A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship / Is There Really Any Girl Who Thinks This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.