Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. (1861 Views)

Poll: do u agree with me

yes i do: 60% (12 votes)
no i do not: 25% (5 votes)
none of the above: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: do u agree with me

yes i do: 28% (2 votes)
no i do not: 28% (2 votes)
none of the above: 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Are You Her Passion Or Her Consolation? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
by this i mean to say that that no nigerian man can brag and say that the wife he married had all the qualities he always wanted in a wife,our women are like consolation prizes, since we can't win the three main prizes,we manage the consolation prize.if u agree with me tick yes in the pool above if u dont tick no.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
ebamma: by this i mean to say that that no nigerian man can brag and say that the wife he married had all the qualities he always wanted in a wife,our women are like consolation prizes, since we can't win the three main prizes,we manage the consolation prize.if u agree with me tick yes in the pool above if u dont tick no.
Your mother is a consolation prize? That's not a fair thing to say to her m[i]o[/i]ron. . .
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by drnoel: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
ebamma: by this i mean to say that that no nigerian man can brag and say that the wife he married had all the qualities he always wanted in a wife,our women are like consolation prizes, since we can't win the three main prizes,we manage the consolation prize.if u agree with me tick yes in the pool above if u dont tick no.

I refuse 2 agree. U re dead wrong, mazbe u probably meet the lokal champions that is why u can come here and say ur bullshit
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by r231(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2012

Awwwh! Somebody is to blame for dis!

Dude, wetin happen? U marry finish come realise Tameka was born a Man abi?

Console urself.... All is well! It's not d end.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Chizolum(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012

You sir are rude as hell angry
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Tyche(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
OMG, why do fools have access to the internet.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
@sexkillz your father dia
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
@tyche thunder fire u dia
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
ebamma: @sexkillz your father dia
Bend over and suck your dic[i]k[/i]. . . Epileptic Goat!

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by 190: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
so many gays on this thread

Im out undecided
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by slimyem: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
op's one unfortunate homo sapien...
Dang!cheesy
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Wait... Ure nt close to perfection and u hope to find a trophy. #IsUrFatheraBastard?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2012

You deserved to be flogged, sodomized with a machete, stabbed 48 times, shot 48 times, mutilated, electrocuted, hanged and thrown to the dogs. Bastard!!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Tyche(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
ebamma: @tyche thunder fire u dia

I will let it pass, FOOL.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
@tyche educated illiterate like u
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
@yinkagreen i can see how perfect u are
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
@yinka green,na your forefathers be bastard.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Tyche(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
But seriously, did you open this thread expecting to win poster of the year award? Well I have news for you; you won't even get a consolation price.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by DukeNija(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
WTF? Whos this r.etard?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by stpat1(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2012

Guy u fall my leg, Old man like u, I expected you to have more than just dust as brains considering ur size. Must you let ppl know that u're an slowpoke? abeg go wear pant jare
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by bknight: 5:48am On Jun 08, 2012
undecided
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by sophy09: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2012
Everyone seems to be mad at the poster which likely confirms the statement for some people.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by ebamma(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2012
@stpat1 i can see how young u are,baba
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by tellwisdom: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Bro, no mind them jere. Nigerian gurls, not our mothers. They arent just consolation price, but BONANZA. Bonanza, i will solemnly reject if given to me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Bend over and suck your dic[i]k[/i]. . . Epileptic Goat!
puke.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: Bend over and suck your dic[i]k[/i]. . . Epileptic Goat!

grin grin grin grin

omfg!!! spare the imagery! grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, no mind them jere. Nigerian gurls, not our mothers. They arent just consolation price, but BONANZA. Bonanza, i will solemnly reject if given to me undecided undecided

Well you don't have to worry about that.
I am sure the last time you saw punny was when you were being pissed out. grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2012
rotflmao...this guy again??!!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by StarrMatthieu: 4:10am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 09, 2012
I can't disagree. I can't agree either. I know quite a number of Nigerian men, all around my father's age, who have been dumped/divorced by non-Nigerian women they cheated on, then run home to find a second, or whatever numbered, wife. I also know of folks who found the woman or man of their dreams in Nigeria and have been happy since they've met. *shrugs*

I doubt it's anywhere near the number you pulled from thin air though.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. by cindyrella(f): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2012
J12:

You deserved to be flogged, sodomized with a machete, stabbed 48 times, shot 48 times, mutilated, electrocuted, hanged and thrown to the dogs. Bastard!!

shocked shocked choi u badt grin grin grin

@op
How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Discover Your WIFE Is Unfaithful / He Left / See The 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.