Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128299 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by shereef19: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2012
na sandwich b ds o

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by shereef19: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2012
na sandwich n mtn bis b ds o

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
For those who want the unlimited browsing chat with me on www.louisint.2itb.com or add me up or yahoo messenger or by sending a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2012
How to share Pdproxy or Sandwich VPN and other VPNs with wireless devices http:///5cChY
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by shereef19: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
mtn n sandwich for myside ooo

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolux247(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Please i need mtn settings for my glo netpro unlocked modem please send to tolux_247@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
tolux_247: Please i need mtn settings for my glo netpro unlocked modem please send to tolux_247@yahoo.com thanks

APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME: web
PASSWORD: web
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolux247(m): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2012
thank
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Buy pdproxy and sandwich voucher for unlimited browsing from me. I also set up unlimited browsing via cloud at minimal rate. Chat with me on www.louisint.2itb.com or send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Buy pdproxy and sandwich voucher for unlimited browsing from me. I also set up unlimited browsing via cloud at minimal rate. Chat with me on [url]www.louisint.2itb.com [/url] or send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
shereef19: na sandwich n mtn bis b ds o

Good testimonies up there and a guy was comparing sandwich to wi-free.

More here: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by BowaleGuy(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2012
resourceng: if you are yet to know how to configure your laptop with the BIS setting, Download the free report i gave out 2 days ago to people on the forum to configure yours now with any modem.
http://www.****.com/freebrowsing
over 40 people have downloaded this report free from nairaland alone, dont be left out...
Again this report is completely free, i also included a software download to unlock your modem for those that will like to unlock their modem.

thanks
http://www.****.com
Pls can u send the eti settings to me my email: idjeemoh@gmail.com.I didnt quite understand the link u provided.www**.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tony4244(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2012
HAVE YOU BEEN SPENDING N8000 ON ETISALAT OR MTN FOR MONTHLY BROWSING? YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING YOUR MONEY. INFORMATION IS POWER.

SUBSCRIBE TO A FAST VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK CALLED SANDWICH VPN TODAY THAT WORKS WITH MTN'S BLACKBERRY SERVICE AND BROWSE UNLIMITED ON YOUR LAPTOP.

VERY EASY INSTALLATION ANS SETTINGS.

YOU NEED 1. A UNIVERSAL OR MTN MODEM
2. MTN BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION, ( COMPACT WEEKLY-N500 OR MONTHLY-N1500 PLAN )
3. THE VPN SOFTWARE AND UPGRADE ( N1000 )

THAT IS ALL AND YOU GET UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS AND CONNECT ANYTIME OF THE DAY.

CALL ME OR TEXT NOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS 08164033889!!!

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
will this work with edge as i am currently in an area where edge is. we only have glo and airtel 3g networks available. am using the airtel 1gb bundle and sometimes i wish i had more
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tony4244(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2012
brightk: will this work with edge as i am currently in an area where edge is. we only have glo and airtel 3g networks available. am using the airtel 1gb bundle and sometimes i wish i had more

IT WOULD WORK BUT MIGHT BE SLOW FOR YOU.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kobenol(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
No workarounds yet again for android devices? I wanna get one soon and cheap unlimited internet would even motivate me more
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bengasyl(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Can one use glo BB plan too on laptop via modem ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
bengasyl: Can one use glo BB plan too on laptop via modem ?
nope, you can't
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
MTN and Multilinks alone support ICMP connection mode...so PDProxy can only work on those two....
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Azcreativ(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Brothers in the house please help my sandwich connects but no dey browse again Ooº°˚ ˚°. What could be the problem.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Az-creativ:
Brothers in the house please help my sandwich connects but no dey browse again Ooº°˚ ˚°. What could be the problem.
check to see if your system browser network is configured to use system proxy or auto detect. if this is done and yo still have fault i'll advise that you carry out a system restore and that should do the trick.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by winnieG1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
me think pd proxy is d best 4 mtn unlimited internet access, i just found the link below and it worked wella

http://www.naijamotions.com/t34-unlimited-internet-browsing-tip-on-mtn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bloglover(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
mmmmh...just passing by *whistling in gibberish*
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by rainmaker12(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
how can sme1 upgrade PD proxy to premium account? help pls
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2012
Go for sandwich.
1. Cheaper.
2. Maximum speed
4. Unlimited.

More here: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by wildchild1: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Ogetogeo: Go for sandwich.
1. Cheaper.
2. Maximum speed
4. Unlimited.

can you help me with a sandwich voucher,I wanna buy...call me on 07031334962
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2012
wild child: can you help me with a sandwich voucher,I wanna buy...call me on 07031334962

All the details you need about getting the voucher is there on my blog.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
wild child: can you help me with a sandwich voucher,I wanna buy...call me on 07031334962
I sell sandwich voucer. Add me up on yahoo messenger (chike.louis@yahoo.com)
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2012
What is happening to pdproxy, its no longer authenticating. Any body with same problem.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Youngzedd(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2012
Rich4god: What is happening to pdproxy, its no longer authenticating. Any body with same problem.

Check their blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.