Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128319 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ericgold(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=doziej84]
me too uadaighofua@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by nuelnuel: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
jhgotin119: Hello house....for all those using MTN bis with VPN such as Tweakware have you been having problems with disconnections. When the mtn connection disconnects I have to manually disconnect and reconnect the VPN. This can be a problem if you leave your laptop on overnight for downloading. I have written a script that automates the process and keeps you online even when you are not in front of your computer. Not sure if others are intrested but if so i can create a tutorial to help others...if i get enough replys will take the time and post it here for all.

thanks...
isInterested()=true;

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by nuelnuel: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
jhgotin119: Hello house....for all those using MTN bis with VPN such as Tweakware have you been having problems with disconnections. When the mtn connection disconnects I have to manually disconnect and reconnect the VPN. This can be a problem if you leave your laptop on overnight for downloading. I have written a script that automates the process and keeps you online even when you are not in front of your computer. Not sure if others are intrested but if so i can create a tutorial to help others...if i get enough replys will take the time and post it here for all.

thanks...
isInterested()=true;
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jhgotin119: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2013

thanks...

OK here it is. Enjoy all the auto connection you can handle. Posted it to my blog cause it has step by step pictures

http://techtrekspot..com/2013/08/mtn-bis-vpn-automation.html
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jhgotin119: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
jhgotin119:

OK here it is. Enjoy all the auto connection you can handle. Posted it to my blog cause it has step by step pictures

http://techtrekspot..com/2013/08/mtn-bis-vpn-automation.html

Just updated the post and added a link to my script for those using GatewayVPN. If you use some other VPN software and need help getting it configured just comment and I can work on putting the script together for you.

Thanks,
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by anibo2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2013

thanks...
Am interested...datiboboy@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jhgotin119: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
anibo2:
Am interested...datiboboy@yahoo.com

@anibo2 just follow the link in my last post and you should find all that you need.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jtenna: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Make £100 in a month! Click and register! https://yougov.co.uk/refer/PwFrheoAM2IH7Y3bfMF_9g/
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by axeman2(m): 3:09am On Aug 18, 2013
NEWLY CRACK MTN MAGIC SIM IS OUT
REQUIREMENT
1 MTN sim card
2 nokia torch phone or a modem
*no disconnect and reconnecting.
*Download unlimited
*no blackberry.net
just normal mtn APN
CALL ME ON 07033273152 TO GET IT
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2013
axe-man:
NEWLY CRACK MTN MAGIC SIM IS OUT
REQUIREMENT
1 MTN sim card
2 nokia torch phone or a modem
*no disconnect and reconnecting.
*Download unlimited
*no blackberry.net
just normal mtn APN
CALL ME ON 07033273152 TO GET IT
abeg drop am if u won drop am jor...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
oboy drop am na or lets chat on whatssapp 08068202748
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by willscolf: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2013
brightk:

lolol.....na really big ode.. dont mind dis bigot.... y i go pay 4 cheat wen i know say sooner or later e go cast....cheat na cheat.. nairalanders and dia tinkin.. i wonder wetin this guy de use de tinkn.. u nor won drop cheat but u drop no.. u de avoid mtn officials and still yet u still drop no... so mtn officials nor go call u 2 come sell manual 4 1500 abi.. biggest ode
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mencorp: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
I keep wondering why some people are making things complicated for themselves and others! Subscribe for BIS or BBCWEEK if you download alot, download and install Above VPN @ www. abovevpn .com, the software uses uncommon port to connect and works like magic on almost all networks with over 47 servers, you can also be a reseller & get your own customized software.

More info @ www. abovevpn .com or check my signature to contact me. Enjoy!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by DECOtech(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
brightk: shocked but u dropped ur no... the same mtn officials dat u dont want dem 2 si it will definitely call u
They have blocked his line!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by otodeluxe(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
MTN with sandwich vpn rocks wella, even the demo which is free
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by axeman2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
mtn magic sim is back 4 unlimited browsing and downloaD ON PC AND MOBILE IT ALSO WORK ON ANDRIOD PHONES
NO VPN REQUIRE NO 2H
CALL ME 07033273152
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
mencorp: I keep wondering why some people are making things complicated for themselves and others! Subscribe for BIS or BBCWEEK if you download alot, download and install Above VPN @ www. abovevpn .com, the software uses uncommon port to connect and works like magic on almost all networks with over 47 servers, you can also be a reseller & get your own customized software.

More info @ www. abovevpn .com or check my signature to contact me. Enjoy!

Pls I need a vpn that can work with Etisalat......
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mentcee(m): 3:32am On Aug 30, 2013
@ Vin Obi Eze
Wtf!!!!!!
Ghana waaaat!
Nwanne this na nairaland not Ghanaland.com
So take style pour ur medicine drink!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by rainmaker12(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls is this possible? My bis plan has reached d fair usage limit, and no longer browse, how can I re subscribe for another bis within d same month?

tankz..
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rhaspody(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2013
rainmaker12: Pls is this possible? My bis plan has reached d fair usage limit, and no longer browse, how can I re subscribe for another bis within d same month?

tankz..

just deactivate your bis and activate another one. i do it all the time with airtel bis

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by miqos02(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Rhaspody:

just deactivate your bis and activate another one. i do it all the time with airtel bis
pls does the airtel bis work on android?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.