Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (19682 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? / Help Me! Yes I'm Talkin 2 You,no Nt U Jawe,i'm Talking 2 Dat Being With Brainz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2012
I am cheating I got 2 grin. .I am the thread starter so yea I can choose 2 and pls post the guys pic

well mine is trey songz

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2012
and carmelo anthony smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:14am On Jun 08, 2012
Rokiatu U will love this thread . I Chose yr husband trey songz grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2012
WTF? I'm X 10000 finer than Trey. Nigga is overrated by masturbat1ng btches. Btw homie is losing his abs to whatever junk hes currently eating. Mine is even tighter. @ Anthony? really Onila?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2012
REALITY101: WTF? I'm X 10000 finer than Trey. Nigga is overrated by masturbat1ng btches. Btw homie is losing his abs to whatever junk hes currently eating. Mine is even tighter. @ Anthony? really Onila?
grin u no well

masturbati-ng bitches? tongue

carmelo is the hottest NBA player smiley
it used to be iverson but iverson is old and gone forever tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by bittyend(m): 1:51am On Jun 08, 2012
I'm better looking than the both of them.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Goldieluks: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend: I'm better looking than the both of them.

You wish...bitty backside. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend: I'm better looking than the both of them.

in your dreams tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 1:55am On Jun 08, 2012
black american men are the hottest men in the world!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 08, 2012
onila:
grin u no well

masturbati-ng bitches? tongue

carmelo is the hottest NBA player smiley
it used to be iverson but iverson is old and gone forever tongue

undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 2:00am On Jun 08, 2012
REALITY101:

undecided
grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by bittyend(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2012
onila:

in your dreams tongue

Why do you think all the ibo girls in London won't let me be? It's not easy to have nyashed more than 100 beautiful girls of all races. cool
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend:

Why do you think all the ibo girls in London won't let me be? It's not easy to have nyashed more than 100 beautiful girls of all races. cool

embarassed
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 2:10am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend:

my fave male ashawo bitty smiley
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by bittyend(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2012
onila:

my fave male ashawo bitty smiley

Did you read my post on the culture section? Don't read anything I post outside romance section, ok? wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 2:15am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend:

Did you read my post on the culture section? Don't read anything I post outside romance section, ok? wink

"coding" i get wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by bittyend(m): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2012
onila:

i get wink

Do you think I'm a tribalist? cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2012
bittyend:

maybe all dose gurlz u bleebed are all ugly. Ur ugliness has affected ur eyez in da sense dat u cant chose btwn a beautiful and an ugly girl. Itz only when u are snooring dat it getz tn u dat u are da most handsome my ass
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2012
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by tellwisdom: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2012
Nigerian gurls?? **Spits** embarassed embarassed. They got no taste at all angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nayah(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2012
My future husband wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by tellwisdom: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Nayah: My future husband wink

Sweerie, if only u start wearing G-STRINGS undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nayah(f): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, if only u start wearing G-STRINGS undecided
Tellwisdom ask me and maybe I'll tell you, it would be more simple wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Lisa1: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Nayah:

shocked
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2012
onila: I am cheating I got 2 grin. .I am the thread starter so yea I can choose 2 and pls post the guys pic

well mine is trey songz

THE BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR GOES TO ONILA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Triger is the sexiest thing alive. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2012
onila: Rokiatu U will love this thread . I Chose yr husband trey songz grin

You have good taste sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Luv you hips for this.

Your best thread so far. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2012
damn tray songz is hawt. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2012
I can confirm that Onila is boyfriendless grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by tellwisdom: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2012
Nayah:

Ok sweerie.wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by tellwisdom: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2012
rokiatu:

THE BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR GOES TO ONILA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tellwisdom is the sexiest thing alive. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Please leave me. I got NAYAH already undecided undecided. You came late sad
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Please leave me. I got NAYAH already undecided undecided. You came late sad

Is ok you can fly off the window who is talking abt you? Please jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Lady Interested In Me? / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.