Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (61252 Views)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by mowah: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ronald4lif(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
You haven't been to Unizik, have you

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ginawest(f): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
wot about imsu?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by vjsmiles: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
angry

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Useless fact.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
I don't need a hottest babe because, HELL FIRE is Hot..

A cool babe will do..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jossayo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
wot about imsu?
that secondary school

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ireneony(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
so u forgot to mention
ambrose Alli university (AAU)

though the environment is hard, but I can attest to it that the school got a lot of hot chicks

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by joviegghead: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Unilag @ no 1 is definitely deserving. Quote me if u want,but in that institution 98% of it's females are stunning and pretty. Hmm school of angels#unilag_girls. Ops,thumbs up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
You haven't been to Unizik, have you
obviously the guy have never been to unizik. Our girls are very hot and sexy especially those that stays in tempsite.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by martineverest(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dis is fallacious.op, have u been to all these universities b4? And if 'yes',were u dere to look at their girls?.if 'yes'...then,u re totally jobless........i rep. Uniben,anyways

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by clitlicker: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Poor people are uglier than middle class peeps

In other new, private unis should be number 1 to 10.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by lion042(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pictures please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

Itz unwise if one could pin point any particular tertiary institution as having the most beautiful/hottest babes in Nigeria...Everyone of these schools have their own fair share of beautiful/hottest babes,besides i think [size=15pt]IMSU[/size] has the most beautiful from my observation, but i still wouldn't give it to [size=15pt]UNILAG[/size] nor [size=15pt]UNICAL[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by DesChyko: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol.. Myopic list
IMSU ain't there and Uniport is badly underrated. Unizik also counts heavily. I take it you school(ed) and you are based majorly in the SouthWest.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by princeonx: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Your mates dey study you dey check out babes

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Tosure0907: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Stop saying rubish unilag babes are bitches, am a unilag student and I know what's up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Lilshorecords(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
wah bou (oou girls) osuites!

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by SmooshCHN: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Remove University of Ibadan. undecided
Don't ask me why.
If you're talking of food, them sabi chop.

18 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by loomer: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
AT LEAST PERSON GO COMOT MIND FROM ELECTION MATTERS SMALL

by the way I de find who go follow me celebrate a successful election at d end of today, no matter the winner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Dammytrager(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
op need deliverance, which university no get babe?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by umarc19: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pics or #adonblivit.. undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
babes or pikins
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by bosun11(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
kk
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jaybee104(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
UNN mehn our girls too HOT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Instead of going to school to read ur books, u are rating babes.
I see Thunder Looming

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by MolarT(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
wot about imsu?
yea... umu owerri Dikwa bad oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.