Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! (5895 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Prometheus Vs Lucy / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! by FXKing2012(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
ghostofsparta:

You have been brain washed. Are you a Jew? If you aren't stop eating amala and eba because all African foods are associated with a particular 'pagan' deity. You extol the deity of the Jew - God(Yaweh) while knowing none of your lands. What a shame and another sad case of a lost identity.

There we go again, yet another atheist talking to me abt the Bible. Is that not an irony in itself? Wat do u even understand by "the Jews"? Who was Jesus referring to when He said He came for the Jews? Pls quit talking abt the Bible cos u have no understanding of it, u have no spiritual standing to interpret the Bible. Try to stick to your novels and books written by Richard Dawkins and the like.
Re: Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! by logicboy01: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

There we go again, yet another atheist talking to me abt the Bible. Is that not an irony in itself? Wat do u even understand by "the Jews"? Who was Jesus referring to when He said He came for the Jews? Pls quit talking abt the Bible cos u have no understanding of it, u have no spiritual standing to interpret the Bible. Try to stick to your novels and books written by Richard Dawkins and the like.

Sharap there. Jesus said that he came for the lost sheep of Isreal. what did Jesus mean?
Re: Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! by FXKing2012(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Sharap there. Jesus said that he came for the lost sheep of Isreal. what did Jesus mean?

You are so lost! Unfortunately I cant even answer u cos u think u know when u dont.
Re: Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! by logicboy01: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are so lost! Unfortunately I cant even answer u cos u think u know when u dont.

Typical. Just run away from the flaws of the bible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Jehovah Witness Called The Faithful Apostles False Christian / How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? / Pastor Convert/changes MFM Churuch To His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.