Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72805 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
pappy2000: Friends,Today I have been humbled by the market,Futures down by 60 basis point yet spot up,this is a time of sober reflection,i never even logged on myTrading desk,Damn d americans

Not sure I understand you bro.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Na now I understand the meaning of your ID.
You COPY something and make it EASIER grin grin
Very true
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Not sure I understand you bro.
He lost all us indices..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: He lost all us indices..
Kweke
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Gold and Silver closed in profit angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Gold and Silver closed in profit angry
THATS TRUE.. I DID IT ON VIRTUAL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
@SAMUELKANU..BRO THAT UR DISCOVERY NA BAM O..THE THING LATER RISE O..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
What happened to Nairaland site?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi: @SAMUELKANU..BRO THAT UR DISCOVERY NA BAM O..THE THING LATER RISE O..
Yeso if you check fxbomovi where he said the afternoon bet lost,then you now know why because of the news of spain downgrading which sent the euro tumbling and hence the loss he incurred because it broke all the support levels where the market was supposed to rise or go up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1: What happened to Nairaland site?
THEY DON DEY DO LIKE MTN NETWORK
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
lol, abi na NEPA carry light for Seun house?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu:
Yeso if you check fxbomovi where he said the afternoon bet lost,then you now know why because of the news of spain downgrading which sent the euro tumbling and hence the loss he incurred because it broke all the support levels where the market was supposed to rise or go up
SO THAT MEANS THAT WE'LL WAIT TILL 8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING TO BET AND THEN FROM 2.30PM TILL 10 PM...RITE?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Gold and Silver closed in profit angry
I went in this one big time on live acct,,chop am wella like rice and stew

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
prince123: I went in this one big time on live acct,,chop am wella like rice and stew
NA RISK U TOOK O.. UPON SAY THE GUY SAY NA TESTING..LOL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
I can see and prophesy that this season is a season of victories and testimonies for a lot of people who really understand what they are doing and have a detailed plan of how they will trade not jumping from one strategy or alert to another but having some strategies that work and sticking to it religously with sound money management. I believe i am one of them IJN.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu: I can see and prophesy that this season is a season of victories and testimonies for a lot of people who really understand what they are doing and have a detailed plan of how they will trade not jumping from one strategy or alert to another but having some strategies that work and sticking to it religously with sound money management. I believe i am one of them IJN.
AMEN O..AM ONE OF 'EM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:57am On Jun 09, 2012
Amin o, me too.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 2:56am On Jun 09, 2012
Omo i slept off wak up nw to cash my 2 winnins on Gold &Silver. Mak dis Indictor enta my mail nw mak i perfect d timing wella
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bendazum: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2012
@mkmyers45 Thanks for keeping the vision alive.I have been so busy developing another strategy which works on another bet type called 'ONE TOUCH'.It will be available to all my Subscribers both Old and New.Even Past Subscribers will have a week to test the strategy. It is more safer and more reliable than Rise and Fall.Did I hear someone ask,what about us?Okay I throw it open for the entire house!Join us next week and recover all your losses both Past and Present.Once more WELCOME TO BETONMARKET SEASON 2!!!

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi:
NA RISK U TOOK O.. UPON SAY THE GUY SAY NA TESTING..LOL
bro not even about easycopyrh, you remember i asked a question to the gurus, cos i discovered that as stocks are going down, investors will prefer to invest in commodities like gold, which will make gold go higher, and the gurus confirmed am correct, that was my basis, and i entered it low when the stuff was very low, knowing that its a great advantage cos definitely it will end positive, so bro i did my homework well..

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2012
Personally I never lost yesterday but my subscribers lost becos when I saw the wall street index was against me I quick buy the German Dax which I recovered and even made money becos from market experience I know that the Dax and wall street and the s&p are tripplet,and becos intel is also list in the FSE,but at that time it is too late to tell my subscribers to enter the dax,secondly I have monitored the futures and its down by almost 70 basis point but that is one of the things u learn and believe me until u are humbled by the market u can really learn.I hope market will agree with me here.but to my subscribers I can assure u that I have still a lot to offer and with a lot of economic news coming to the market this week,I say let go there

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2012
Does anyone trade random indices?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2012
mkmyers45: Does anyone trade random indices?

I used to.....but experience has taught me otherwise. That index(indices) IMO is manipulated.
No one except BOM knows the empirical formula used to derive those indices.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi:
THEY DON DEY DO LIKE MTN NETWORK
I come de wonder oh, it quite frequently
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2012
hallo hommies hw wekend nw. abi una neva wake up ni
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2012
easycopyrh: hallo hommies hw wekend nw. abi una neva wake up ni
we dey wait for the package grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2012
@ mkmyers e don ready infact na him i dey finalise BT ONE THING BE SAY ANYBODI WEY GO USE AM MST HAV A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF FOREX OOO bt my PPLE DIS ONE TOO MUCH E TOO CORRECT I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2012
Ehnnnnn......oya drop it like is HAWT.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2012
I just got a new system and the thing tight gan o and its not complex..i go do tutorial on it next week.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2012
Hehehe, Una dey make sense all of una. May una just make sure say una test them wella before dropping.

@easy. I believe you die!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2012
abeg make una get dis things ready..1,FIBOPIV_V2,our usual ANYLIZER WIT LINES,den ANYLIZER 4,STF_TRENDLINES, TREND ALERT, BBANDS dis one get diff ones oo bt BBANDS IS D CORRECT ONE TO GBASKI, CHANDERLIER SHIKINA......gets ready to go nww
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2012
easycopyrh: abeg make una get dis things ready..1,FIBOPIV_V2,our usual ANYLIZER WIT LINES,den ANYLIZER 4,STF_TRENDLINES, TREND ALERT, BBANDS dis one get diff ones oo bt BBANDS IS D CORRECT ONE TO GBASKI, CHANDERLIER SHIKINA......gets ready to go nww
bro I think say u promise to bring strategy wey go accomodate those wey engagement no go allow them to they look chart and analyze chart,,abi u don forget Ʊ® promise....make I no weep for u ˚˚˚°ºH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.