Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72781 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777: USD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, all these CAD pairs should fall in 30mins starting from 1.30pm to 2 pm

Got the info from forex dot com and did a back testing on my MT4, i hope i'm correct. I need confirmation pls, the time is soooooo near

All came out winners, i was just lucky cos deep inside moi i think my prediction was shaky. Gotta catch ma breath.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
Eureka!! Season 2 is here.

Congrats to all.

More dollars to your pocket. cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
hope your guns are ready for the us session
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
BRO, IF YOU CHECK THE EUR/USD VALUE NOW, YOU WILL SEE THAT IT HAS PASSED WELL BELOW THE SUPPORT THREE..IN THIS CASE HOW DOES ONE KNOW IF TO ENTER THE BET ONCE IT TOUCHES SUPPORT 1, SUPPORT2 OR SUPPORT 3... THANKS
The bet is that it will be higher before close of todays session which is 10pm nigerian time or in 8hrs

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003: Latest news says: US Trade Data shows a fall in the import and export by 4.9%. This news does not need any analysis as it is self explanatory.
U R RIGHT...FALL ALL DA WAY
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777: USD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, all these CAD pairs should fall in 30mins starting from 1.30pm to 2 pm

Got the info from forex dot com and did a back testing on my MT4, i hope i'm correct. I need confirmation pls, the time is soooooo near
where on forex.com did you get the analysis
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003: Latest news says: US Trade Data shows a fall in the import and export by 4.9%. This news does not need any analysis as it is self explanatory.

It means the demand for dollar came out weak which can also translate to lower investments in the market. so, a fall is expected. Master, correct?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu:
The bet is that it will be higher before close of todays session which is 10pm nigerian time or in 8hrs
OK THANKS..BUT DO WE BET WHEN IT TOUCHES SUPPORT 1, SUPPORT 2 OR SUPPORT 3...AS IN WHICH OF THE SUPPORT OR RESISTANCE LEVELS DO WE BET WHEN IT TOUCHES..
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
prince123: where on forex.com did you get the analysis

sorry, forexfactory dot com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Zeddicus: Question: For those using the easycorph system, how do you know what the expiry minutes should be?
Candle time tells you to the second. Find attached

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003 Latest news says: US Trade Data shows a fall in the import and export by 4.9%. This news does not need any analysis as it is self explanatory.
were una for dey get dis signal na
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
blink182: Candle time tells you to the second. Find attached
Thanks bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
@SAMUELKANU....BRO,ALSO IF U NOTICE TODAY..EUR/USD TOUCHED SUPPORT LINE3 BY 9.00AM, WHICH MEANS IT SHOULD AV RISEN ABOVE THAT ON OR BEFORE 2.30PM..BUT UPTILL NOW ITS STILL BELOW IT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
jsh_eng: were una for dey get dis signal na

The U.S. trade deficit narrowed in April, as both imports and exports fell from record high levels set in March, in a sign of slowing global demand, a government report showed on Friday.

The gap shrank 4.9 percent to $50.1 billion, as imports of goods and services dropped 1.7 percent to $233.0 billion, the U.S. Commerce Department said.

Exports slipped 0.8 percent to $182.9 billion. Both imports and exports were still the second highest on record.

Wall Streets analysts surveyed before the report had expected a slightly smaller trade gap of $49.5 billion.

U.S. exports to the 27-nation European Union, in the grip of a continuing debt crisis that has slowed growth on the continent, fell 11.1 percent in April to $22.3 billion.

The EU collectively was the United States' second largest export market last year, and exports in the first four months of 2012 were 3.5 percent above the same period in 2011 despite the downturn in April.

U.S. exports to China, which is also growing more slowly than in recent years, fell 14 percent in April. China has been one of the fastest growing markets for U.S. goods, and exports to that country were up 4.3 percent for the first four months of 2012.

The drop in exports in April mainly reflected less foreign demand for capital goods and industrial supplies and materials.

U.S. imports fell despite an increase in the average price of imported oil to $109.94 per barrel, the highest since August 2008. The volume of oil imports also rose slightly to 9 million barrels per day.

U.S. imports from the EU slipped 11.1 percent to $31.0 billion, while imports from China rose 4.8 percent to $33 billion.

culled from www.cnbc.com

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
CAN SOMEONE PUT ME THRU ON THIS FOREXFACTORY(DOT)COM... I DONT SEEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT SITE..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777:

It means the demand for dollar came out weak which can also translate to lower investments in the market. so, a fall is expected. Master Ayox2003, correct?

Yes. You are correct. Still waiting for one more news before I conclude.

All, get your news at www.bloomberg.com and www.forexfactory.com. Click on the news tab on both sites and always reload the page.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
the us session game begins
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
OK THANKS..BUT DO WE BET WHEN IT TOUCHES SUPPORT 1, SUPPORT 2 OR SUPPORT 3...AS IN WHICH OF THE SUPPORT OR RESISTANCE LEVELS DO WE BET WHEN IT TOUCHES..
THANKS
This particular situation was a breakout and i believe there were some news affecting the euro and hence the price being at support 3.But better to use it when there is no news affecting the currency. Normally it rests on either support 1 or suppotr 2
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu:
This particular situation was a breakout and i believe there were some news affecting the euro and hence the price being at support 3.But better to use it when there is no news affecting the currency. Normally it rests on either support 1 or suppotr 2
OK..THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
OK..THANKS
And dont forget that friday is not a good day for forex
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu:
And dont forget that friday is not a good day for forex
YEAH, I GUESS ITS BEST TO DO IT MON-THURS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
wallstreet and US 500 are both on d slip, e be like say dem set okro for dem.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777: wallstreet and US 500 are both on d slip, e be like say dem set okro for dem.

on d rise again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777:

on d rise again
hmm angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
@naijaobi, i heard there was a news involving spain in the morning and the news was a downgrading of spain which caused the breakout you observed. So remember the power of such news

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
Na wa oh, easycopy where you na
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ NAIJAOBI AND BLINK did u enter d GOLD/USD and SILVER? it is d new strategy we re TESTING NW OOO and i go upload am later jst testing ooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: hmm angry

cry I park for third Mainland Bridge place the bet ... cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
azpekuliar:

cry I park for third Mainland Bridge place the bet ... cheesy
Omo e fall my hand o angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
easycopyrh:
@ NAIJAOBI AND BLINK did u enter d GOLD/USD and SILVER? it is d new strategy we re TESTING NW OOO and i go upload am later jst testing ooo

YEAH BRO...I ENTERED IT... WAITING FOR YOU TO DROP DA BOMB
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Omo e fall my hand o angry
THE THING FALL HAND NO BE SMALL O
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003:

Yes. You are correct. Still waiting for one more news before I conclude.

All, get your news at www.bloomberg.com and www.forexfactory.com. Click on the news tab on both sites and always reload the page.

The news just came out.

1)U.S. April Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.6%, Sales Climb by 1.1%.
2)Nasdaq Wins Kraft Foods Stock Listing From Rival NYSE.
If u are yet to place your bets like me, Nasdaq will rise a little today but wait till it hits the lowest range before you trade. Others may not fall so low, too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.