Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? (748 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by davades(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2012
Fellas av been thinking of posting this b4 until recently it happened to me again...Guys would u allow ur friend to date ur girlfriend's friend And vice versa. D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't hesitate to tell ur experience, cuz ƒσя me it doesn't work in all manners there'll always be controversy btw u And †ђξ so called friend & gf
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2012
Thread moved to kids section

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by davades(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2012
How old are ?
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by deniyor: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
I don't see whats wrong with it. If two adults decide to date, it's their business. The success or failure depends on both of them and not on whoever was instrumental to them dating. Its their call not you.
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by davades(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
deniyor: I don't see whats wrong with it. If two adults decide to date, it's their business. The success or failure depends on both of them and not on whoever was instrumental to them dating. Its their call not you.

Ǧ☺☺ϑ, bur d most annoying thing is dt d default one would want to knw wht's going on btw her friend And his BF's friend...which @times nt possible
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Exponental(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Thread moved to kids section
seconded!
What on earth is my business in whom my friend choose 2 date? Even if its my sister, I will respect her wish as an adult only if I know my friend intends playing her.
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
Exponental:
seconded!
What on earth is my business in whom my friend choose 2 date? Even if its my sister, I will respect her wish as an adult only if I know my friend intends playing her.
Amen! I bin think say na only me notice the nonsensical jangbajantis!
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by paix(m): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2012
How is that my business who she chooses to befriend?
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by davades(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: Amen! I bin think say na only me notice the nonsensical jangbajantis!

Is it compulsory u comment, u dis Nairaland fowl!!!
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2012
davades:

Is it compulsory u comment, u dis Nairaland idio't!!!
Any other dumb question you'd like to ask? I'm in a good mood, fool.
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Scash(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2012
And therez absolutely no reason for u to call him a fool, killz. If d question was to dumb for u, take ur intelligent a$$ out of d thread n comment on one dt suits ur mental requirmts... Ur insults r unnecessary...

Op, u r nt deir parents. U don't av any right or say ova dem. Even if dey met each oda thru u, if u don't want trouble like u said, stay out of deir matter...
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2012
Quote his post and see the hidden insult , madam itk scash. Then come back and make a more rational statement before i descend on you.
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Scash(f): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Descend? See me shivering.
Descend on me? Lolz
Some people make u feel too gud about urself... Quit d insults n stop vomitting sh1t around...
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Scash: Descend? See me shivering.
Descend on me? Lolz
Some people make u feel too gud about urself... Quit d insults n stop vomitting sh1t around...
Did you quote his post yet, or are you ranting like a headless chicken?
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Scash(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
Begining of delusion... Seeing headless chicken rant
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
Scash: Begining of delusion... Seeing headless chicken rant
quote his post and see his insult and realize you are a fool for calling me out. Are you embarrassed already? Others are viewing your foolishness in HD.
Re: Would You Allow Ur Friend To Date Ur Girlfriend's Friend? by Scash(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
*sighs* av read more coherent things from a schizophrenic... Dnt wet ur pants, am nt talkin again :X

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Impression When You First Saw Your Present Lover/partner? / Wat Ar D Crazy Tins U'll Buy 4 Ur Spouse On Dia Birthday? / How Long Should One Be Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.