Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 (760 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 / 2015: Tinubu Meets Buhari To Begin ACN-CPC Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by alpontif(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hello house,

I have observed with increasing wonder the spate at which people make empty statements and unverifiable claims that they cannot back when the chips are down. On this particular Subject, IF there is a merger between AC and CPC, I will like to make a FINANCIAL BET with any interested entity, that come 2015, The AC/CPC Merger will defeat PDP.

These are the general terms:

1. All sums bet shall be placed into an escrow account via a credible Bank that offers custodial services.

2. All bets will mature after the presidential election in 2015.

3. The parties into the speculation shall enter into binding legal contracts with a selected entity that will serve as a Bookmaker, preferably a credible Legal Chamber, or Accounting Firm.

4. The Minimum Sum that can be placed on bet shall be 100 Thousand Naira only.

Any Other amendment, addition, and suggestion is welcome.

Put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by NegroNtns(m): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2012
My friend, I love placing bets but the odds on your proposed prospect is half baked. PDP has defeated itself and does not need a ACN/CPC merger to kick it out of Aso.

We are going to have the Bush/Republican syndrome of 2008 happen to us in Nigeria in 2015. . . . .anything but PDP is welcome, even a coalition of almjiri on the ballot will defeat PDP in 2015.

You are better off placing prospect on whether or not ACN/CPC merge will actually happen. That's a hot speculation than anything else on the political landscape.
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by jmaine: 1:00am On Jun 09, 2012
The OP is engaging in an extreme naive dance of the ignorant grin. . .How interesting . . .Come 2015 . . .We shall be here to churn out factual results to fulfill purpose cool
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by NegroNtns(m): 1:16am On Jun 09, 2012
Jmaine, how u dey my brother? Long time no see. cheesy
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by jmaine: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Jmaine, how u dey my brother? Long time no see. cheesy

Bros i bam no be small grin . .You don turn ghost for this our section cheesy . .You go just sneak in, place 1 or 2 posts, sneak out again wink . .hope your great my man grin
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by NegroNtns(m): 3:42am On Jun 09, 2012
That's my new style bro. . . saves me headache from cyclic arguments that lead nowhere. I will be seeing you around, where are the caricatures? miss them! grin
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by StarrMatthieu: 3:51am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It blows my mind.
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by alpontif(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
jmaine: The OP is engaging in an extreme naive dance of the ignorant grin. . .How interesting . . .Come 2015 . . .We shall be here to churn out factual results to fulfill purpose cool

I agree i am ignorant, but I am ready to place money on my ignorance, can you back your ''Wisdom'' with a financial risk. If not, you know what to do.
Re: Bookmakers; Bets On ACN/CPC Merger Defeating PDP IN 2015 by alpontif(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns: My friend, I love placing bets but the odds on your proposed prospect is half baked. PDP has defeated itself and does not need a ACN/CPC merger to kick it out of Aso.

We are going to have the Bush/Republican syndrome of 2008 happen to us in Nigeria in 2015. . . . .anything but PDP is welcome, even a coalition of almjiri on the ballot will defeat PDP in 2015.

You are better off placing prospect on whether or not ACN/CPC merge will actually happen. That's a hot speculation than anything else on the political landscape.

Thanks for the advice, but the thread is for those who insist PDP will win the election, it is an avenue for them to actually take a step in the belief they have in their opinion, by putting their money where there mouth is.

There is a big IF before my statement on the ACN/CPC merger success, please refer to my initial post to verify, and thanks I dont want to bet on it.....if i do , its likely to be against the merger, but if they merge, then PDP is gone, at least in its present form.

(1) (Reply)

Its June 12: Nigeria Freest and Fairest election Day, Drop Your Comments / Jonathan Denies Masterminding Lawan/Otedola Bribery Scandal / Bamanga Tukur Unfolds 12-point Agenda For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.