Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! (854 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by eyoniggar(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
His wife dropped him at the airport claiming to be going to Lagos. He turned back to sleep in his mistress's house and d plane he was meant to board crashed. D wife and the whole family were already crying and thinking of going to Lagos to claim his body,then he appeared and gave this confession. What do you think the wife should do? I need an honest opinion. LOL
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2012
So he confessed that he has a mistress. . . . how long has it been? How many more are there?

eyoniggar, what do you think she should do? I mean, he only felt sorry because he was caught.

Maybe it's because I'm not yet married, but I propose she separate herself from him for a while. If later if she can't forgive, then she needs to find her own path.
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by KevinII(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2012
Must he confess that he had a mistress? What a dumbo...there are a thousand different good stories he could have given and all would have been well. Hell, the wife would even have insisted on a thanksgiving in church sef grin grin grin grin. That man na real dunce
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by Rocktation(f): 1:16am On Jun 09, 2012
^^That's why I don't want to believe that this story is real.
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2012
LOL
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by eyoniggar(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
ileke my loff.long time.
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
He could say he went to by suya and he missed his flight or that his bag which contained his phone and money was stolen so he could not reach her immediately. There are a billion lies he can hatch
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
eyoniggar: ileke my loff.long time.

Yea, long time, omo ekiti tongue
Re: Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!! by cowgurl: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
eyoniggar: His wife dropped him at the airport claiming to be going to Lagos. He turned back to sleep in his mistress's house and d plane he was meant to board crashed. D wife and the whole family were already crying and thinking of going to Lagos to claim his body,then he appeared and gave this confession. What do you think the wife should do? I need an honest opinion. LOL
Lmsao! This is som crazy tale mahn. Okay, the wife would definitely embrace him first 2 celebrate the fact dat he didn't die and then she'l get mad @ him for som time for cheating on her and then gradually she'l forgive him cos she'l rather want him alive than being dead even if she says otherwise to his f[b]u[/b]ckin face. Well, I gues 'v just pretty much told you what I'l do if I were wearing that shoe.

(1) (Reply)

She Won't Let Go / Please Advice Me....i Need Help... / Ladies Will You Marry A Guy Bearing The Same Surname as You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.