Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34241 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Spencer101: rachel it seems to be that some people are testifying of your genuity, please send me a mail about your site where i can see the goods you have and then possibly, how i can make payment for those goods and the total shipping time for them...am seriously interested my mail address talk2enggrant@gmail.com

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2012
welcome more good buyer
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2012
------------26naira

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by timbros(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Please I need price list for any laptop with these and better specs (prefarably HP or Dell):

200Gb and above Hdd
3 or 4Gig Memory ram
Webcam
Bluetooth
Wlan
Dvd +Rw
15 Inch Screen and above

email me at timbros2001@gmail.com Thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
timbros: Please I need price list for any laptop with these and better specs (prefarably HP or Dell):

200Gb and above Hdd
3 or 4Gig Memory ram
Webcam
Bluetooth
Wlan
Dvd +Rw
15 Inch Screen and above

email me at timbros2001@gmail.com Thanks

Have sent a mail, we can supply lots of laptop
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Stiv(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
I know Rachael Wang. I bought one HTC HD7 phone from her and it was delivered via DHL. But I bought through a Site that does escrow payments. That helped to guarantee my funds. Interested buyers can explore that option.

Thanks all.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by timbros(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rachel wang:

Have sent a mail, we can supply lots of laptop

I havent got your email. Can you drop your phone number let me call you? Thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by timbros(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
sorry. I have seen your email in my spam and have replied you. Waiting for your reply
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
timbros: sorry. I have seen your email in my spam and have replied you. Waiting for your reply

i have replied it, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2012
-----------------3188Naira

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Ehisod(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please Rachael send me your agent contact details here in nigeria. Pls include physical address and telephone numbers. And also your payment details, then your website where i can choose what I want mainly tablets and Asus transformer keyboard docking stations, I may also need laptops and phones. My email is ehisod@gmail.com expecting ur mail soon.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Ehisod: Please Rachael send me your agent contact details here in nigeria. Pls include physical address and telephone numbers. And also your payment details, then your website where i can choose what I want mainly tablets and Asus transformer keyboard docking stations, I may also need laptops and phones. My email is ehisod@gmail.com expecting ur mail soon.

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:19am On Aug 25, 2012
-----------------5258Naira

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:15am On Aug 28, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by hayplus: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Aoson M17G 3G Phone Call 7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.0 1GHz 1024*600 Mulch-touch Screen 8GB.I will be happy if you can ship this tablet from China for me.Pls let me know the total cost in naira and the mode of payment.you can reach me +2348083960288 (i prefer calling)
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:47am On Aug 29, 2012
hayplus: Aoson M17G 3G Phone Call 7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.0 1GHz 1024*600 Mulch-touch Screen 8GB.I will be happy if you can ship this tablet from China for me.Pls let me know the total cost in naira and the mode of payment.you can reach me +2348083960288 (i prefer calling)

Yes, we can supply this tablet, the price is 28339naira, you can pay it to our accounts

Please send me your email, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by otilowaju(f): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
RACHEL, I SENT YOU THE MAIL BELOW, PLS SEND ME A REPLY.

Please I need prices of the following items:
1) laptop with these and better specs (prefarably HP or Dell): 200Gb
and above, Hdd 15 Inch Screen
3 or 4Gig Memory ram, Webcam, Wlan

2) Samsung Galaxy Lite

3) ORACOM/DC-V2 thin 2.7 inch LCD Digital Camera
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by DAY12(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Racheal,

Email me, I wanna ask about Men T-shirt and AllStar converse shoe.

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by hannydarl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
How long does it take to receive the goods? Would like a good 10inch 32gb tablet pc with space for sim. please include delivery charge to the price. ibsisi@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:03am On Sep 04, 2012
otilowaju:
RACHEL, I SENT YOU THE MAIL BELOW, PLS SEND ME A REPLY.

Please I need prices of the following items:
1) laptop with these and better specs (prefarably HP or Dell): 200Gb
and above, Hdd 15 Inch Screen
3 or 4Gig Memory ram, Webcam, Wlan

2) Samsung Galaxy Lite

3) ORACOM/DC-V2 thin 2.7 inch LCD Digital Camera

Have replied your mail.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2012
DAY11.:
Racheal,

Email me, I wanna ask about Men T-shirt and AllStar converse shoe.

blus.goodout@gmail.com

Sir, i have replied your mail, we can supply lots of converse shoe, hope can do business with you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2012
hannydarl: How long does it take to receive the goods? Would like a good 10inch 32gb tablet pc with space for sim. please include delivery charge to the price. ibsisi@yahoo.com

We can supply the 10inch tablet meet your request, have sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by claycares: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Dear Rachel, please I need the Google Nexus 7 tablet, 8GB version how much will it cost. And also the Novo 7 Fire with Autofocus camera + bluetooth tablet PC. Please drop me a mail with your contact details and the prices. Thank you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2012
claycares: Dear Rachel, please I need the Google Nexus 7 tablet, 8GB version how much will it cost. And also the Novo 7 Fire with Autofocus camera + bluetooth tablet PC. Please drop me a mail with your contact details and the prices. Thank you.

Sir, we can supply all of them, please send me your email, i will send mail to you, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by claycares: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
claycares:

alexson50@yahoo.co.uk

Have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by gabriellokenzo: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello rachel,I know about you & so many of your items but what I need now are plain color tee-shirt...I'll be buyin many quantity so I need your best price cos I have other options... ?? emeil is gabriellokozen@yahoo.com ...pls get back to me asap
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2012
gabriellokenzo: Hello rachel,I know about you & so many of your items but what I need now are plain color tee-shirt...I'll be buyin many quantity so I need your best price cos I have other options... ?? emeil is gabriellokozen@yahoo.com ...pls get back to me asap

We can supply lots of different t-shirt, hope can do business with you, have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jazz04(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2012
Who knows about hongkong post or china post? Do they transfer the package to NIPOST or who?? And do they collect extra money?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.