Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34274 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2012
jazz04: Who knows about hongkong post or china post? Do they transfer the package to NIPOST or who?? And do they collect extra money?
Thanks

We often use HK post, it can send goods to Nigeira, they will call you when reach, no need extra money
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jazz04(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2012
Rachel wang:

We often use HK post, it can send goods to Nigeira, they will call you when reach, no need extra money
I need testimonies from Nigerians
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2012
jazz04:
I need testimonies from Nigerians

What product you need, i can send you testimonies
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jazz04(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rachel wang:

What product you need, i can send you testimonies
Testimonies? How?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
jazz04:
Testimonies? How?

please send me your email, then we can talk details
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:32am On Sep 07, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Ayire(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Rachel wang: Super deal New fashion Jewelry vacuum plated 24K gold 4mm snake chain 69.5cm-------------------$15
Am interested in d chain, payment details pls surayo2005 @ yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Ayire:
Am interested in d chain, payment details pls surayo2005 @ yahoo.com

I have sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by miqos02(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
do you have nigerian contacts
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
miqos02: do you have nigerian contacts

I am in china now, what you need?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by rubaba2000: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
I wanted to buy a cheapest laptop, send me a details. rufusak08@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:50am On Sep 10, 2012
rubaba2000: I wanted to buy a cheapest laptop, send me a details. rufusak08@yahoo.com

We have the cheapest laptop, have sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by doctokwus: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
How come no one has ever testified 2 having successfully done biz with u?Uhn

1 Like

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by matrixx(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Iam interested in the original new blackberry playbook 32gig, nokia n8 and blackberry 9790.
Send me ur prices and payment details to ~ emxfive@yahoo.com ~
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:09am On Sep 11, 2012
matrixx: Iam interested in the original new blackberry playbook 32gig, nokia n8 and blackberry 9790.
Send me ur prices and payment details to ~ emxfive@yahoo.com ~

We have all of them, have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2012
@ Rachel wang, how long will the goods take to get to me via china post and honk kong post? where will i collect it, post office? do i have to pay any charges on collection? please reply.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
wafer247: @ Rachel wang, how long will the goods take to get to me via china post and honk kong post? where will i collect it, post office? do i have to pay any charges on collection? please reply.

It need 5-13days by HK air post, they will call you when goods reach, you can get the goods from your local post office, you no need pay any when collection,
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2012
thank you for your prompt reply. is hongkong air post faster than china post? hope i will not be asked to pay customs duty?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2012
@Rachel Wang, please reply my last post. i've got some orders to make. i checked at my local post office yesterday to find out and was made to know will pay custom duties.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2012
wafer247: @Rachel Wang, please reply my last post. i've got some orders to make. i checked at my local post office yesterday to find out and was made to know will pay custom duties.

Yes, the HK air post is faster than china post, you no need to pay customs duty, please send me your email, then we can talk details, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
av

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.