Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34177 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by omopapa: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Need HP Pavillion DV6 or any other HP laptop with same configuration,psp-go,iphone4 and ipad2 send me the prices, payment details and other items I can buy (electronics 2b precise) sikofive@yahoo.com is my mail addy...hoping to do business with Ʊ
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:31am On Sep 25, 2012
omopapa: Need HP Pavillion DV6 or any other HP laptop with same configuration,psp-go,iphone4 and ipad2 send me the prices, payment details and other items I can buy (electronics 2b
precise) sikofive@yahoo.com is my mail addy...hoping to do business with Ʊ

We can supply them, but do you need new or used?
We can supply lots of electronics products, hope can do business with you.
have sent a mail to you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by omopapa: 2:46am On Sep 25, 2012
Rachel wang:

We can supply them, but do you need new or used?
We can supply lots of electronics products, hope can do business with you.
have sent a mail to you.

Av seen ur mail, kindly send me prices for both the used and new ones for comparism and pls include beats by dre
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2012
omopapa:

Av seen ur mail, kindly send me prices for both the used and new ones for comparism and pls include beats by dre

I have sent mail to you again.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2012
WEL
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2012
AV
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by genegene(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2012
are we will paying on sighting the goods or before buying it at all
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2012
genegene: are we will paying on sighting the goods or before buying it at all

we just send goods after payment, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by MOBBDEEP: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Please, do reply my mail quickly so as to conclude before Monday.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
MOBBDEEP: Please, do reply my mail quickly so as to conclude before Monday.

I am sorry reply late, as we are in holiday now, i will reply soon.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by cj1080(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hello dear,

I need an android tablet 7inchs running on icecream sandwitch,capacity screen,GSM 3G internal with bluetooth and sim.

Could you send me your pricelist and possibily a brochure of the other products you sell.

chijioke.ahamefula@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2012
cj1080: Hello dear,

I need an android tablet 7inchs running on icecream sandwitch,capacity screen,GSM 3G internal with bluetooth and sim.

Could you send me your pricelist and possibily a brochure of the other products you sell.

chijioke.ahamefula@yahoo.com

Sent a mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by leyom234: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello Racheal,
Can you please look for Dell Streack 7 inch for me? I need the one with sim slot. It should be original but cheap one please. I am a student. My email is yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by leyom234: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
leyom234: Hello Racheal,
Can you please look for Dell Streack 7 inch for me? I need the one with sim slot. It should be original but cheap one please. I am a student. My email is yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com

Rachel Please include Huawei ideos 7 tablet pc with sim slot. cheap one please. My email is still yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2012
Has anybody bought successfully? undecided
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by whatalife: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2012
Hello Rachael ,
How much is original Nokia N8, BB9800, Nokia E71
HP dv 6 core i3 640/4gram cam fingerprint 2.2 ghz with audio beat
in box price
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2012
whatalife: Hello Rachael ,
How much is original Nokia N8, BB9800, Nokia E71
HP dv 6 core i3 640/4gram cam fingerprint 2.2 ghz with audio beat
in box price
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com

have sent mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by leyom234: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Rachael, you didnt respond to my request. How much will i get Huawei Ideos S7 tablet pc with sim slot function and Dell streak tablet 7 inch with sim slot? My email is yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com. Pls reply ASAP.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by whatalife: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hello Rachael,
Can you please resend because i have checked my mail, i did not get your message
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:47am On Oct 03, 2012
leyom234: Rachael, you didnt respond to my request. How much will i get Huawei Ideos S7 tablet pc with sim slot function and Dell streak tablet 7 inch with sim slot? My email is yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com. Pls reply ASAP.

Have sent price to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by dtorch: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hello. Pls how much would it cost you to get me a nokia E5? and what about a Samsung galaxy tab2 10.1" gt p5100?
radejumo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.