Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day (5576 Views)

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Gov. Ambode Declares June 12 Public Holiday / MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Kolababa: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Some utterances here make me remember my neighbour's son, Victor who hails from Anambra. Whenever he wants to wake his papa up in the morning, he will use his left leg to kick his father say "papa, wake up now o".
SO I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THE KINSMEN OF THAT BASTARD OPEN HIS MOUTH TO ABUSE THE YPRUBAS HERE.
OMO TI O NIRAN.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Kolababa: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Some utterances here make me remember my neighbour's son, Victor who hails from Anambra. Whenever he wants to wake his papa up in the morning, he will use his left leg to kick his father say "papa, wake up now o".
SO I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THE KINSMEN OF THAT BASTARD OPEN HIS MOUTH TO ABUSE THE YORUBAS HERE.
OMO TI O NIRAN.
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Chyz2: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Kolababa: Some utterances here make me remember my neighbour's son, Victor who hails from Anambra. Whenever he wants to wake his papa up in the morning, he will use his left leg to kick his father say "papa, wake up now o".
SO I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THE KINSMEN OF THAT BASTARD OPEN HIS MOUTH TO ABUSE THE YORUBAS HERE.
OMO TI O NIRAN.

omo ti gbati gbati orun femi timi to pepe. Oh shut that gorilla sounding shyt up.
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by aljharem(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Kolababa: Some utterances here make me remember my neighbour's son, Victor who hails from Anambra. Whenever he wants to wake his papa up in the morning, he will use his left leg to kick his father say "papa, wake up now o".
SO I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THE KINSMEN OF THAT BASTARD OPEN HIS MOUTH TO ABUSE THE YPRUBAS HERE.
OMO TI O NIRAN.

Nice that yoruba like you are waking up.
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by MrGlobe(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
OMO TI O NIRAN.
learn how to speak good english and spell your tribe correctly first before you start opening your dirty mouth to talk trash

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by koruji(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
The length to which fools will go to believe their own lies.

O ga o!!!

Mr. Globe:
The ACN governors are cheep attention seeking non performers (fyi: Fashola and Oshiomole are not considered ACN governors, just like Ngige cool cool). agberoshola remains a corporate tout
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good one Aregbe
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by MrGlobe(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
koruji: The length to which fools will go to believe their own lies.

O ga o!!!

Lol... where you among those that were sent to cuba? grin grin grin Dividends of democracy in the SW I guess.. grin grin grin
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by oneeast: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Yorubas are the most cannibalistic and senseless tribe I have ever seen.

The same people that their leaders took bribe from the ordinary almajiri junta led govt to slaughtered Abiaola; the same people that protested that it is sacrilegious to rename unilag after abiaola are out again from their rain forest cave region yapping again.

The same people that betrayed Ribadu and switched their votes for GEJ at the 11th hour for a fee are out once again to eulogies abioala. I pity Buhari who has chosen the path of destruction to pitch his tent with the most monstrous and mischievous tribe- Yoruba.

These are some of reasons the SE/SS will never ever have anything to do with these doomed tribe called Yoruba. The pigs will fail again in 2015. cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by malc619(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
kutchs: I ve been saying it, the FG should watch that boy Rawufu, he doesnt look good.
FG should watch Boko-Haram, Corruption etc. What's their bizness with Rauf??
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by MrGlobe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
one.east:

The same people that their leaders took bribe from the ordinary almajiri junta led govt to slaughtered Abiaola; the same people that protested that it is sacrilegious to rename unilag after abiaola are out again from their rain forest cave region yapping again.

The same people that betrayed Ribadu and switched their votes for GEJ at the 11th hour for a fee are out once again to eulogies abioala. I pity Buhari who has chosen the path of destruction to pitch his tent with the most monstrous and mischievous tribe- Yoruba.

These are some of reasons the SE/SS will never ever have anything to do with these doomed tribe called Yoruba. The pigs will fail again in 2015. cool grin
No... after flying a presidential private jet! E easy? grin grin
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Guapo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
one.east:

Hopeless he-goat! Can't u prove your point without insulting a tribe?. I wonder what will happen if God chose to adopt tribal bigotry in handling our sins.
Get a bran nu life!

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Ikology(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

that is the fact, there is no point in arguing with these tribalistic people. The point has been stated right from the beginning of the protest.
Haba Alhaji, what really happened when Obj was in w Aso Rock for 8yrs or are they not from the same state or region? Continue to dangle like the Manhood of a native doctor.
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Dtwoabbey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
Chyz*:
Wow! Talk about hypocrisy,lol! Na wa for yoruba people o! Lmao!
you must be out of ur senses. Person with good mental will not be talking to a great tribe like dat. Ori awon agba agba yoruba yoo maa da o lejo lati akoko yi lo. Aseeeeeee gun un un un un.

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Another Okoro yoruba dic*k sucking infested thread. All these Okoros must have extra large upper lips from sucking too many Yoruba dic*ks..Odunkwa riskey!

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol... where you among those that were sent to cuba? grin grin grin Dividends of democracy in the SW I guess.. grin grin grin

I hope you will fight where the battle is thickest for your BIAFRA come 2015 and not flap your fat upper lips behind the comfort of ur hand cranked laptop? Okoro ape!

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Kayday(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
June 12 has always been a public holiday in the south west even when pdp held sway here. What's the brouhaha about?
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Chyz2: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dtwoabbey: you must be out of ur senses. Person with good mental will not be talking to a great tribe like dat. Ori awon agba agba yoruba yoo maa da o lejo lati akoko yi lo. Aseeeeeee gun un un un un.

Great what? who in nigeria even respects you. People even punk you on your own land, continuously. Stop tooting your own horn. Lol... "awon gbati gbati mo tu rimi olodu gba gba Lmao!
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Kayday: June 12 has always been a public holiday in the south west even when pdp held sway here. What's the brouhaha about?
Which state are you? There has never been a public holiday on June 12 here except last yr & this yr.
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
You dis yoruba guys should stop lashing d igbos now.....lol....
Ah ah....'ewure lasan lasan'? , eranko?, Oponu?, oloriburuku?, omo ti o niran? Alailopolo?, etc.......its too much nau!

Maybe you guys should just say it in English so that they can know the gravity of those abuses sad sad
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
kheart: Yoruba people re d most stupid hypocrate on d face of d earth, wen gej change unilag to maula(beggers) na dem com dey open dat there oversize kpomo mout yet dey re declaring june 12 as democracy day. Mtchewwwww
exactly what ws on ma mind!
are they confused or them just wan stock-in agbada inside socks.

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by sholay2011(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
kheart: Yoruba people re d most stupid hypocrate on d face of d earth, wen gej change unilag to maula(beggers) na dem com dey open dat there oversize kpomo mout yet dey re declaring june 12 as democracy day. Mtchewwwww
u re a big f.o.ol...olori gbeske...stop eatin ur poo as breakfast...d effect is dis ur rubbish post...o.p.o.n.u

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
sholay2011:
u re a big f.o.ol...olori gbeske...stop eatin ur poo as breakfast...d effect is dis ur rubbish post...o.p.o.n.u

Chei another one.....!!!! cheesy cheesy....abeg nor kill me with laughter ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy......
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by MrMandilas: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2012
PeterKbaba: JUNE 12 is what democracy should be about in Nigeria and not may 29 that the hausa PDP rigged election for Obj to enter
maybe i should let u know that Abiola did not die fighting for democracy in N9ja. He died a greedy man. Most coups and counter coups in Nigeria was sponsored by Abiola. He even financed and sponsored the coup that brought IBB to power. He has blood on his hands. Let us stop saying things that are not to be. If Abiola had listened to Simbiat, he will still alive. He died a greedy man! Trying to rule he shed so much blood.

1 Like

Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by Jaydruke(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
u're a fool
Re: Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day by emmasege: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
one.east:

PLEASE don't confuse ACN for the yoruba race. ACN is just one of the political parties in the S/west though the dominant party. Ribadu was not betrayed, GEJ was preferred. Calling Yorubas a monstrous and mischievous tribe was the most stupid thing that could ever come out of ur mouth. am a proud yoruba man but it may surprise u that am not a supporter of ACN. may be yorubas are not as dogmatic as some people, that was why we prefered GEJ in 2011. Tinubu was only smart enough by not sticking his neck out for a loser. I WOULD IMPLORE ALL TO SEE THE ALLIANCE OF TINUBU AND BUHARI AS ACN/CPC AFFAIR AND NOT AS A YORUBA/HAUSA TALK, because come 2015, Buhari can still not win the s/west. He can as well bury his ambition forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in. / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.