Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (14165 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by AnotherOkija: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:
it will marry one of those ugly useless ghanaian b.itches as wife.. Coz he will make a gud father than a ghanaian man.. shocked grin

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

And give birth to Ugly dog-looking Ghanaian men, or big assed female puppies

3 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by ade80: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
slimdiggi: Can naija dogs eva be like that?

Yes they can, try beating a child in the presence of his dog.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Another Okija:

Look at this piece of s-h-i-t. But hey you are a nigerian, what can one expect, really? Moronic offsprings of a failed state! With folks like you is it any wonder your countri is already in the dustbin? Utter nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by djfiifi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007: So dogs are more responsible than ghanians undecided sad no wonder they act like muppets on nairaland cheesy grin

See this stupid ugly anagoman,we Ghanaians are stupid and with our stupidity we enjoy 24/7 electricity and water.
Continue to tickle yourself and laugh at the same time,enjoy your heaven with your Boko Haram angels.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:
it will marry one of those ugly useless ghanaian b.itches as wife.. Coz he will make a gud father than a ghanaian man.. shocked grin

dem no born you well.... you sound like having a serious mental problem. see a head shrinker,ewu,oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by slimdiggi: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Donmeca:

U are stupiid! How cud u bring Naija dog into this? Like nigerian air kills morals? Had d mother bn a Nigerian, u wud av said that Ghanaians wud never abandon babies. Silly of u!
y2kaustin: ...can the dog from your village act like that?
Donmeca:

U are stupiid! How cud u bring Naija dog into this? Like nigerian air kills morals? Had d mother bn a Nigerian, u wud av said that Ghanaians wud never abandon babies. Silly of u!
see them see them naija dogs barking up the wrong tree
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
sunnshyn:
I'm a proud NIGERIAN...shame on u!
then why are u acting like a muppet undecided
are u sure u dnt have ghanaian blood running in ur vein? shocked

i guess u are half bakeD nigerian then probably in diaspora cheesy
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Another Okija:

cheesy grin thats what am talking about
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

dem no born you well.... you sound like having a serious mental problem. see a head shrinker,ewu,oloshi

hahahahahahahaha choi *laff wan commot my boxer* see another ugly black ghanaian imbeci'le runing his big ugly mouth like a jam locked tap... cheesy grin i tink the situation of people in ghana calls 4 serious concern. Why are all ghanaians the foo0lish? undecided
were they born fo0lish or they have a special school of fo0lishness?

Waiting for another muppet to answer dat question grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
djfiifi:

See this stupid ugly anagoman,we Ghanaians are stupid and with our stupidity we enjoy 24/7 electricity and water.
Continue to tickle yourself and laugh at the same time,enjoy your heaven with your Boko Haram angels.
who is dis asswipe again? sad
another assfag ghanaian muppet i guess cheesy grin

and stop derailing the thread mor0n.. Leme remind u if u are too fo0lish to remember..
The topic is Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby
In Ghana
not the 24/7 electricity in ghana
u imbeci'le grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by kunzo01(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
;Dthats y u dogs are man's best frend i will aways keep u guys closer dnt mind me am a breeder so more of dem i gat dem around me nd they ar my best frnd sha i dnt kw abt others ooooo
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
kunzo01: ;Dthats y u dogs are man's best frend i will aways keep u guys closer dnt mind me am a breeder so more of dem i gat dem around me nd they ar my best frnd sha i dnt kw abt others ooooo
u mean u have many ghanaians as dogs? shocked

i have couple of them too.. Doing security guards at one of my appartments grin cheesy

They are cowards though tongue

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by TheGeneral1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007: So dogs are more responsible than ghanians undecided sad no wonder they act like muppets on nairaland cheesy grin
You are a foool!
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by Naanhetch: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I think I know this dog in one india film like that. grin
bluetooth lol u wil neva b crious indian film ko cameroon film ni lol.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by Nwoka(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
When people are looking for children....that dog has value for life than most humans!!
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dogs are better than abortionists. An abortionist would probably kill the baby
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by dasparrow: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Please let's not derail this fine thread. Why are Nigerians and Ghanians always on each others throat? why all the hatred people? Is there something you people are not telling us? If the trumpet blows and Christ comes today, do you hateful, bigoted people think that you will be welcomed into God's kingdom? I mean, just think about it. Please repent and love your neighbor as yourself as God has commanded. When sunday comes now, you will be in church lifting up holy hands just to log into nairaland the next day and spew out unnecessary hateful words.

@Post

This is a very touching story. I hear of such stories all the time albeit here in the United States. Last month in Massachusetts, a dog saved her owners life. The owner of the dog fainted and fell on a rail track. The dog Lily jumped on the track and used her mouth to drag the owner off the track. Before the driver of the train could bring the train to a complete halt, the train hit the dog but not the owner because the dog used its body to protect her unconscious owner. The dog whose name is Lily had to have one of her leg amputated but she is home now with her owner recuperating.

I am fond of dogs because they don't backstab and betray you like humans. They stick with you through think and thin. Their loyalty is like none other and most importantly, they are not bigots like most human beings.

I mean, just look at how this fine thread has degenerated to something else and then you wonder why an increasing number of people like myself have become so weary and fed up of the human race. Stories like the one reported here and the one I have posted below are the reason why I frown at Africans who eat dogs and who treat dogs so badly. Your spouse might get up and leave you when you are terminally ill, financially broke or in trouble. Your friends could leave you hanging, your family members could leave you hanging, your children could you leave you hanging in times of trouble but a dog will always remain faithful to you whether you are soaking garri and groundnut or eating pounded yam, egusi soap and goat meat. Think about it.

READ BELOW THE STORY OF LILY THE HEROIC DOG WHO SAVED HER OWNER'S LIFE:

pit bull named Lilly risked her life to pull her unconscious owner from the path of an oncoming freight train last week. The loyal dog suffered serious injuries but saved her owner, Fox News reports.

Christine Spain was walking home with Lilly when she fell unconscious onto the railroad tracks in Shirley, Mass., the Sentinel and Enterprise reports.

Before long, a freight train was barreling towards them.

"I don't know if she collapsed or what happened, but she passed out," Rob Halpin, spokesman for the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals told the Sentinel and Enterprise. "The engineer, the only witness, told police he saw a dog frantically pulling at a woman as he drew closer. He did everything he could. He heard a thump and thought he hit both."

The engineer hit the brakes and got off the train to find Spain unharmed.

The 8-year-old pit bull suffered severe injury to her right foot. She also fractured her pelvis in multiple locations and sustained other internal injuries.

According to Fox News, David Lanteigne -- a Boston police officer and Spain's son -- had rescued Lilly a few years ago as a therapy dog for his mother who suffers from alcoholism.

"I truly believe things happen for a reason," Lanteigne told the Sentinel and Enterprise. "We found Lilly to save her life, and she returned the favor. She almost died here."

Lilly's foot could not be saved and her right front leg had to be amputated, but her veterinarian told WCVB-TV that she should be able to walk once she has recovered. Due to her age, Lilly must recover from the amputation before she can undergo surgery for her other injuries.

Despite the trauma she has endured, Fox News reports that the canine hero is on the road to recovery.

"I'm supposed to be the strong one. I'm supposed to be here for her, but she's been so great, so tough through all this that it almost feels like she's the one comforting me, being there for me and making me feel better," Lanteigne said

A fund has been set up to help offset Lilly's medical care, which will likely run into the thousands of dollars. For more information, visit www.mspca.org/helplilly.

Culled from: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/hero-dog-risks-life-to-pu_n_1502887.html
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nwoka: When people are looking for children....that dog has value for life than most humans!! ghanaians

FIXED cool

dnt bother thanking me cheesy grin
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by dasparrow: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
slimdiggi: Can naija dogs eva be like that?

Yes, Naija dogs can be like that because it is in a dog's nature and instinct to be that way. It has nothing to do with nationality or country of residence because dogs don't see nationality, ethnicity, race or even religion like humans do. Maybe, if most Nigerians and indeed Africans learn to treat these wonderful creatures called dogs in a kind and humane manner, you will see just how loyal and caring they are and could be. But sadly, some Nigerians prefer to kill them (dogs) and put them in their cooking pot instead or beat them up or not feed them properly and then you come here to ask if dogs residing in Nigeria can ever be like the dog in ghana who saved the baby. Mthshew! undecided
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
dasparrow: Please let's not derail this fine
thread. Why are Nigerians and
Ghanians always on each others
throat? why all the hatred
people? [/b]Is there something you
people are not telling us? If the
trumpet blows and Christ comes
today, do you hateful, bigoted
people think that you will be
welcomed into God's kingdom? I
mean, just think about it. Please
repent and love your neighbor as
yourself as God has commanded.
When sunday comes now, you
will be in church lifting up holy
hands just to log into nairaland
the next day and spew out
unnecessary hateful words.

point of correction to the bolded part... ghanaians are always on Nigerians throat (nigerians never consider ghana as one of those countries to compete with like south africa and western nations.. We only see them as younger brother nation)... Buh They always want to compete with nigeria (thats why they are all over nairaland and other nigeria forums "not cedisland or ghanaland " derailing every thread with their stupiidity)... They show notin buh absolute hatred for reasons best knwn to them (or probably becoz buhari deported their criminal butt back to their shiithole for forming nuisance in nigeria)..
I for once never hate ghanaians i support them when it comes to soccer or in diaspora ...buh i believe respect should be reciprocal.. U can never see a nigerian derailing ghanaian forums like the ghanaians. So i have to make them understand that they are nothing buh a piece of shiit cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:

hahahahahahahaha choi *laff wan commot my boxer* see another ugly black ghanaian imbeci'le runing his big ugly mouth like a jam locked tap... cheesy grin i tink the situation of people in ghana calls 4 serious concern. Why are all ghanaians the foo0lish? undecided
were they born fo0lish or they have a special school of fo0lishness?

Waiting for another muppet to answer dat question grin

But you are a nigerian. Aren't you? Which means you are either a ritualist,kidnapper,419ner,armed robber,rapist,panty bomber/terrorist,mentally sick (virtually every nigerian is likely to have a mental problem at some stage,according to medical experts grin, a thief, a prostitute etc. etc tongue ; so tell me which of these best describes a cursed, good-for-nothing moronic idiot like yourself?

And for such a bleeped up goat like you, a dog is far better specimen of God's creation. You are a Nigerian, aren't you? So what do you expect from a specie that has become such an embarrassent to the human race.

And BTW, hope you know your prostitutes in Europe-speciafically in Italy have become such despised that they are compelled to sleep with dogs,huh? So show respect to your in-laws,okay? aboafun! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by nagoma(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ghanian Dogs more human than Nigerian men.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:

point of correction to the bolded part... ghanaians are always on Nigerians throat (nigerians never consider ghana as one of those countries to compete with like south africa and western nations.. We only see them as younger brother nation)... Buh They always want to compete with nigeria (thats why they are all over nairaland and other nigeria forums "not cedisland or ghanaland " derailing every thread with their stupiidity)... They show notin buh absolute hatred for reasons best knwn to them (or probably becoz buhari deported their criminal butt back to their shiithole for forming nuisance in nigeria)..
I for once never hate ghanaians i support them when it comes to soccer or in diaspora ...buh i believe respect should be reciprocal.. U can never see a nigerian derailing ghanaian forums like the ghanaians. So i have to make them understand that they are nothing buh a piece of shiit cheesy grin

ol boy u don fall my hand ooh. do you realise how stupid you sound? now I can appreciate the bobo who sang thank God I am not a Nigerian! Jeez,with characters like you there is only one way for a country to go, the dustbin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:

ghanaians are always on Nigerians throat (nigerians never consider ghana as one of those countries to compete with like south africa and western nations.. We only see them as younger brother nation)... Buh They always want to compete with nigeria (thats why they are all over nairaland and other nigeria forums "not cedisland or ghanaland " derailing every thread with their stupiidity)...

You goat, go back to the thread and tell me whether it was Ghanaaians or nigerians who started the insults? It shows how bloody insecure you are! Who started the insults game? Answer me you i-d-i-o-t!
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by amosy007: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^^
choi *laffing wan turn me to crude oil* grin cheesy now i know u are not only fo0lish buh a cursed imbeci'le as well...
What has all d rant u wrote up there got to do with the thread... Do u have problem staying with the topic or u are just another lunaatic suffering as a result of years of Schizophrenia
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by shadowxteem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]God @ work,using domestic animal 2 proctect humans.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by PetroDolla: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007:

hahahahaha my friend u are still saying rubbish.. Is nigeria ur nitemare nw? Okay leave us with our problems.. Lets talk about the topic.. a ghanaian inhumane ugly bitc.h dumped a baby.. For a dog to watch and care for the baby... Aint that a complete exposure of d truth that dogs are more humane and responsible than average ghanaians? grin grin cheesy

omg you are such a Bleep up! Are nigerians more humane and responsible? is the situation depicted peculiar to only Ghanaians? Are you saying such a thing can never happen in your country? Are you saying babies are not abanodoned in nigeria? those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. i guess the porous substance you call brain in that your bombastic head cannot understand that simple advise,huh. Why bother with a complete jerk? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled / For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.