Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (14163 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by bonetalk(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2012
cry
PetroDolla:

Choi, It is time the UN declares this accursed land a failed state and turn it into a cocoa plantation or something, then at least some of you can be useful to humanity, under the watchful eyes of your Ghanaian masters. grin grin grin

How dare you open your filthy mouths to denigrate same and decent people? When was the last time you heard any good news from that accursed land? If not plane crash, na tanker don turn, abi na the bokos or even sef the armu rubbers and ‘militants’don strike . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know the number of people killed every single day for rituals in that rubbish you call country? Ritualists fit disappear a whole danfo bus and take the passengers to their den for ritual slaughter. Do you know the number of dead bodies with vital parts removed found in nigeria every year? shocked shocked shocked

bleeped up imbeciles with no sense of shame. Go check out the news coming out of your nonsense country and tell me why any one should waste precious time talking to clueless and mindless animals like you. A Nigerian is the last person to open his/her trashy mouth and talk crap about Ghanaians. Crappy, big for-nothing country! Dogs have a better name around the world than you people, I swear. Dirty, lazy,uncouth, crooked and simply bleeped up. Chei, nigeria we hail grin grin grin
angry
PetroDolla:

Choi, It is time the UN declares this accursed land a failed state and turn it into a cocoa plantation or something, then at least some of you can be useful to humanity, under the watchful eyes of your Ghanaian masters. grin grin grin

How dare you open your filthy mouths to denigrate same and decent people? When was the last time you heard any good news from that accursed land? If not plane crash, na tanker don turn, abi na the bokos or even sef the armu rubbers and ‘militants’don strike . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know the number of people killed every single day for rituals in that rubbish you call country? Ritualists fit disappear a whole danfo bus and take the passengers to their den for ritual slaughter. Do you know the number of dead bodies with vital parts removed found in nigeria every year? shocked shocked shocked

bleeped up imbeciles with no sense of shame. Go check out the news coming out of your nonsense country and tell me why any one should waste precious time talking to clueless and mindless animals like you. A Nigerian is the last person to open his/her trashy mouth and talk crap about Ghanaians. Crappy, big for-nothing country! Dogs have a better name around the world than you people, I swear. Dirty, lazy,uncouth, crooked and simply bleeped up. Chei, nigeria we hail grin grin grin
CHAI.... U DON FINISHED AM PATAPATA W
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by jaibang(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2012
i once tried to hug a friend i have not seen for long in the presence of its dog and the dog took offence and thought i was to fight its master ;Di once tried to hug a friend i have not seen for long in the presence of its dog and the dog took offence and thought i was to fight its master
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hello, moose-fucker! Show some imagination, slowpoke. You keep repeating the same trash. Obviously that is the best the porous and clueless thing you call brain can conjure, huh? Poor thing in need of proper education. It wouldn’t hurt to write good English once in a while. But can’t really blame you. With everything so bleeped up in your cursed country, proper education is the last thing on your mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The land of Clifford orji...hmmm. The land of stupid ass hicks. What a bleeped up country. I mean the main industry is kidnapping for ransom! What do you expect, with scumbags like you?

I am here to present the award for the most bleeped up country in the world to you slowpoke. Tell your friends about this special award and say with me now, ‘yes, I’m a product of a bleeped up country!’ And you have to thank me for that award because your country is truly up s-h-i-t creek, a country so profoundly under shithammer.

Chei, this country is bleeped, unbelievably bleeped. And not a chance in hell they’ll be able to unfuck themselves anytime soon! grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahaha.oo petro woy3 toomuch. I jux lav da wae you ar putting diz a$$wiper in his place.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by Nasri100(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2012
@Slicqy prizzy nice now speak Good and decent English so we Godly ones can understand.TNX

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by Slicqyprizzy(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2012
Nasri100: @Slicqy prizzy nice now speak Good and decent English so we Godly ones can understand.TNX
i hear u oo. I'll try to. Jux dat when sum of diiz mother-(oh sorry-slip of tounge)provoke me,it bringz out da worst in me.
Re: Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story by yawkusi: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2012
Summary of Nigeria, The indisputable Giant of Africa:
"You travel by road, a petrol tanker catches fire. By air, plane crashes.
"You sit in your house, the plane comes to meet you. You go to church, Boko Haram attacks you. You go by sea, militants attack you. You finally run to your village, you are kidnapped. Is there any safe place in Nigeria?"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! / Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.