Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here (49343 Views)

Showcase Your Business Facebook Page And Get More Likes / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by chucy: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Introducing a Client Management and Billing Software for Web Designers and Developers.
Client Expert is a web-based application designed to simplify client management for Web Designers & Developers and other web-based services. Manage clients, billing, documents, comunication, products, services, downloadables and support - All with Client Exper

Features
Administration
° Multi-User Access with Different Access Levels (Supper Admin, Admin, Support, Technical, etc).
° Create/Manage Clients
° Create/Manage Client Categories
° Create/Manage Order
° Manage / Process Visitors' Requests & Inquiries
° Create/Manage Client Documents
° Create & Manage Downloadable
° Manage Passwords
° Full Transaction Report
° Full Client Management & Administration Tools

Communication
° Bulk SMS Communication & Notifications
° Send Bulk SMS / Email to Single or All Clients
° Email Communication
° Receive Client Payment Notification

Automation
° Automated Order Processing after Successful Payment or Admin Approval
° Add Products/Services to Client on Order Approval
° Online Payment Integrated (PayPal, SimplePay4u, InterSwitch)
° Create/Manage Various Store Products/Services
° Domain Availability Check

Billing
° Automated Billing & Invoicing
° Recurring Billing
° Automated Payment Reminders
° Create Custom Invoices
° Multiple Currency Support

Support
° Integrated Support Ticket System
° Multiple Ticket Departments
° Attach Files to Tickets
° Manage Knowledgebase & Blog

More
° Quick & Easy Installation
° Fully Browser Based
° Integrated Online Store
° Full Customization
° Local & Remote API

Visit http:///wVvwME to learn more.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by koolgee(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Get the verified live & Updated Nigerian GSM Database @ ur own price.
http://www.gbestsms.com/gsm-database
Call/whatsapp: 08032337034
Email: info@gbestsms.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nairablast.com

Another Entertainment site for africa!

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by gozienews(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2015
please I need a webmaster resident in Awka urgently. contact me on 07031694859 bbm pin 55E3A62F. I wish to build and buy a domain name for this blog www.theagenews..com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by mysmslive247: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
I run and manage http://www.mysmslive247.com/gsm-database . We a currently running a promo on Gsm Numbers. visit our site today
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by mysmslive247: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by blacky82(f): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sage One Accounting for Business

Sage One Online Accounting

Sage One is online accounting software with dashboards, graphs and drill-downs to any transaction that you and your accountant can access, 24/7 via the internet. It is easy touse, with no accounting jargon and an intuitive interface that will make running your business a breeze.

With all our features and reporting, you can easily manage your banking
and cash flow and always know how your business is doing.

Available anywhere, anytime!

Because Sage One is online, you can simply login from wherever you are and start working.You access your data from the cloud which means that your data is available online, anywhere, anytime and from any device. All you need is an internet connection

Requirements for Setting up Sageone

Below are the list of requirements needed for Sage One Accounting setup for your firm. We need the following :
· List of Customer

. Customer Categories

· List of Supplier

· List of Items and their respective prices

· List of Asset

. Assets locations

. Asset categories

· List of Banks

· Chart of Accounts (The chart of accounts is a listing of all accounts used in the general ledger of an organization. The chart is used by the accounting software to aggregate information into an entity's financial statements. The chart is usually sorted in order by account number, to ease the task of locating specific accounts.)

Attached is the sage One Product Paper.

Visit our website
http://olivetcloud.com/sage100/s/
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=16pt]Happy Christmas Everyone[/size]

We’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It’s been a long year since we started up NextHome Design+Build, but we’d like to thank everyone for your support & business.
But it’s been great so far and we’re loving every minute of it…and we believe 2016 will be even better.
The office will be closed officially from Thursday 24th December and back to the grind on Monday 4th January.

So in the mean time, eat drink & be merry!

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by ilwill(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello.

I have a verified non hosted Nigerian Adsense Account for sale.. It has 48 dollars inside and you don't need to re verify. Just put your bank details and cash out when you reach the threshold.

Price? 80k
Reasonable negotiation is allowed..

Interested? Call or whatsapp on 08161146578

ATtached below is a screenshot of the homepage..

Thanks

Olanrewaju Bolaji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3278740_img20151230143136680_jpegefaa6602c28d7e93c2c99e1a41588929
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Denn(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2016
well, erm.... i think i am a webmaster wink

This is my new 'project'

https://dennautoworld./

Many thanks

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Denn:
well, erm.... i think i am a webmaster wink

This is my new 'project'

https://dennautoworld./

Many thanks

@Denn, pls you work on something similar for me? I'm on whatsapp +2348023429122
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Denn(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
brabus:

@Denn, pls you work on something similar for me? I'm on whatsapp +2348022222222

you can clean off your details to prevent spam.

thanks
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by chucy: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Check out this project...

[b]Schoolweb.com.ng: [/b]Nigeria's First Cloud-based School Management Platform comprising of all school management and students information modules, including Parents/Students Portal, Scratch Card Authentication, Online Fee Payment, Accounting, Application/Registration Portal. Yearbook, Full Exams and Record management, E-Library and Library module, Time Table and Calendar module, HRM module with Payroll, Bulk SMS Integrated and much more.

The greatest part is that your school is ready with a customized URL in less than 1 minute!

Simply create your school at [url]http://www.schoolweb.com.ng [/url]to start a 15 days Free trial. . . isn't that cool?

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by n3xt(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2016
Buying a Land or Building in Lagos: Know the Setback Requirements.

Planning is a system that orders the use and development of land for the benefit of our communities. The overall aim of planning is to ensure a balance between enabling development while at the same time conserving and protecting the environment and local amenities. The idea is to create better and balanced environment for people to live, work, play, pray, recreate and move around with utmost ease.

https://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/05/26/building-in-lagos-know-the-setback-requirements/

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by attiresource: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Attire Source is a Garment Industry- manufacture, supply and export all style & pattern of men wear like Blazers, Formal Shirts, Jumper, Shorts etc in Bangladesh. We are one of the leading Men Wear clothing suppliers and manufacturers from Bangladesh. Our garments, apparel, clothing items and T-shirts are best in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi apparel achieved worldwide reputation. For more details touch with us now!
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Akash8827(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
SMPP Server application is the best platform to transmit tons of SMS in the blink of an eye. If you are gandering for an interface that will help you to support your promotional SMS campaigns then it would be suggested to have an eye on SMPP server connectivity in the bulk SMS service provider organizations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.