Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here (49152 Views)

Showcase Your Business Facebook Page And Get More Likes / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by nairabest(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
my tumblr blog

cannot manage it anymore (4sale=)

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by greenmouse(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
www.greenmousetech.com/portfolio.html

see the jobs from Green Mouse Technologies
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by femorra(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2012
hello webmasters.... i need someone who can help me build a site like www.stackoverflow.com
please contact me on femimonye@yahoo.com subject nairaland webmaster thanks

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks femorra for visiting this thread. We truly appreciate it.

Let one of our design expert who has showcased their project here on Nairaland and many more plug into your business and deliver results based on your particular needs.

Get ready to pick your selection. And we'll be happy to ready your testimony on this thread.

WEBMASTER NEEDED!!!

Project: Web design

Budget: Unknown

Reference Site: www.stackoverflow.com

Project Description:
Client is looking for a quality web designer to build a website like the reference site above.

Skills required:
Graphic Design, HTML, Logo Design, PHP,
Website Design

Signify your interest on this thread or contact femimonye@yahoo.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
brabus:

First, the URL is http://basebook.tk. At first, I was going to ask where you got Facebook's Source Code.

In the world of web design, we can see other people’s mistakes, but not our own, because we’re too close and too familiar with our own pages. We can use our critical eye on another site, but our critical eye goes blind on our site.

Can I assume basebook.tk is a work in progress or in beta stage? I see to many flaws that you should have noticed.
I can post or even upload a picture without signing in, why is there a need for a 'Sign in page'?

Overall: its a good job! Just minor tweaks and you're fine.
Thanks bro...just that am too busy with school....could you imagine that i had to make that site while my exams was going on?....thanks for your advice,,i will see to the flaws. I know of a lot of designs with html,,but one problem is Site Traffic ....it doesn't favour me at all. A suggestion for me would help. Check my other works http://9jalink.tk
and this toplist i started about 3days ago: http://trafficzone.tk
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
brabus:

First, the URL is http://basebook.tk. At first, I was going to ask where you got Facebook's Source Code.

In the world of web design, we can see other people’s mistakes, but not our own, because we’re too close and too familiar with our own pages. We can use our critical eye on another site, but our critical eye goes blind on our site.

Can I assume basebook.tk is a work in progress or in beta stage? I see to many flaws that you should have noticed.
I can post or even upload a picture without signing in, why is there a need for a 'Sign in page'?

Overall: its a good job! Just minor tweaks and you're fine.
Thanks bro...just that am too busy with school....could you imagine that i had to make that site while my exams was going on?....thanks for your advice,,i will see to the flaws. I know of a lot of designs with html,,but one problem is Site Traffic ....it doesn't favour me at all. A suggestion for me would help. Check my other works http://9jalink.tk
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by flinscreation(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
www.flinsworldcreations.com <- our site and our first site developed. hope to showcase more soon.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2012
Hey, We couple of our work to showcase in different industries are as follows, construction, home furniture , church, online sms among others

Our homepage www.softchaseng.com

www.barchornltd.org
www.hamchidltd.org
www.peacefamilyonline.com
www.qchasesms.com
www.themesms.com
www.miraclebaptistchurchng.org

Hope to showcase our JME Reloaded Webplus Version 1
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 09, 2012
You probably think SPC 2 is the best SMS software ever created. Well, It only gets better. We are releasing SPC 3 (High Earner) this month. Its easier to install and use. The features are mind blowing. It will double or even tripple your income. Watch out
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
nairabest: my tumblr blog

cannot manage it anymore (4sale=)

Why? Bigger Responsibilities or what?
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by cyberbadtguyz(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2012
Thanks a Million times bro, i will work on the corrections... I would like to speak to you privately here is my mail chubyke007@gmail.com.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
cyberbadtguyz: Thanks a Million times bro, i will work on the corrections... I would like to speak to you privately here is my mail chubyke007@gmail.com.

Don't forget the white spaces! I think you need inspiration. Checkout the screenshot below and build on dat.

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
flinscreation: www.flinsworldcreations.com <- our site and our first site developed. hope to showcase more soon.

I wish I could upload the screenshot of your site for you to see. Your address is even clearer than the content. I don't even mind the one page website but this is too crappy. It doesn't speak well of a webmaster.

Missing Links

You need to attach hyperlinks on the following:

- Hire us
- Email us
- Copyright

You are a webmaster and not a graphic designer.

Recommendation: Take the site down and give me something better.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
Lesinho: Thanks bro...just that am too busy with school....could you imagine that i had to make that site while my exams was going on?....thanks for your advice,,i will see to the flaws. I know of a lot of designs with html,,but one problem is Site Traffic ....it doesn't favour me at all. A suggestion for me would help. Check my other works http://9jalink.tk

I don't have much time to look at your site but the first page is toooo dry to attract traffic.

The logo below is too dry

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by collinsz: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
JUST STARTED OUT TODAY http://thespiritofbiz..com/, need your multivation to go beyond borders and also need your advice on where to start.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello, i recently opened a new project for newbies who are willing to make money on internet, but here i will be focusing on adsense.
below is what you will expect from me
1. BLOG
2. WORDPRESS BLOG
3. ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM LIKE nairaland
I will open the following for you
1. for blog
1. A gmail account
2. Open a blog
3. customize domain to top level domain
4. Build your blog content with 50 articles
5. Build traffic for your blog
6. open facebook fan page for your blog
7. open twitter account for your blog
8. open google plus account for the blog
9. optimize your blog for search engine
10. register an adsense account and get it approved for your blog.
price and duration to complete project is #9,500 and 60 days
break down of charges
1. article for your blog #100 per article
2. custom domain #1,500 domain registration
3. service charges #3,000
4. extra ebook guide to monitor your blog on your own after 60 days of job done

FOR WORDPRESS BLOG
price #12,000. including webhosting, article and service charges

ONLINE COMMUNITY
Get a completely designed online forum with SMF like nairaland withing 10 days
just #7,500
1. domain and hosting charges
2. building and customization
3. search engine optimization
4. build traffic and back links
5. Free ebook to control your forum on your own

******** one on one training to start any of the websites mentioned above on your own, book training now #10,000 only for 3 days or get my ebook do it your self #2,500. email afolabisunkanmi@gmail.com to request any package of your choice or call 08133535684

AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER is a 4 month old blog www.mindtobillion.com at a fixed price of #11,200 only. inbox my mail or comment here for more details
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello, i recently opened a new project for newbies who are willing to make money on internet, but here i will be focusing on adsense.
1. BLOG
2. WORDPRESS BLOG
3. ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM LIKE nairaland
I will open the following for you
1. for blog
1. A gmail account
2. Open a blog
3. customize domain to top level domain
4. Build your blog content with 50 articles
5. Build traffic for your blog
6. open facebook fan page for your blog
7. open twitter account for your blog
8. open google plus account for the blog
9. optimize your blog for search engine
10. register an adsense account and get it approved for your blog.
price and duration to complete project is #9,500 and 60 days
break down of charges
1. article for your blog #100 per article
2. custom domain #1,500 domain registration
3. service charges #3,000
4. extra ebook guide to monitor your blog on your own after 60 days of job done

FOR WORDPRESS BLOG
price #12,000. including webhosting, article and service charges

ONLINE COMMUNITY
Get a completely designed online forum with SMF like nairaland withing 10 days
just #7,500
1. domain and hosting charges
2. building and customization
3. search engine optimization
4. build traffic and back links
5. Free ebook to control your forum on your own

******** one on one training to start any of the websites mentioned above on your own, book training now #10,000 only for 3 days or get my ebook do it your self #2,500. email afolabisunkanmi@gmail.com to request any package of your choice or call 08133535684

AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER is a 4 month old blog www.mindtobillion.com at a fixed price of #11,200 only. inbox my mail or comment here for more details
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
collinsz: JUST STARTED OUT TODAY http://thespiritofbiz..com/, need your multivation to go beyond borders and also need your advice on where to start.
1. remove the navbar
2. change to custom domain
3. host the theme, the website is slow
4. adjust the blog header width
5. the design is okay

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
AFOLABISUNKANMI: hello, i recently opened a new project for newbies who are willing to make money on internet, but here i will be focusing on adsense.

There are tons of ways to advertise your business on the web and get exposure, but the most essential thing is that you need to remember is to create a landing page that backs up your advertisement.
How do you expect people to find you her going by the title of the thread? Who are your target audience? Webmasters or Newbies?

Don't do too many things within your ad or it will cause confusion in your audience.

Now start a new thread with a catchy advert and a landing page that backs it up and watch your audience grow.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AlvinOlatunde(m): 3:43am On Jul 11, 2012
Great minds here. @All Well done! For the record, you can check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2012
Great minds here. @All Well done! For the record, you can check out my signature

@AFOLABISUNKANMI,

Check the post above. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Adverts that get result!

Note:

1. Custom font
2. Simple Message
3. Landing page
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2012
[size=18]"Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn’t theirs."[/size]
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by pholar(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2012
J.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Drulna: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nice thread all the way..
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Drulna: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Good job peeps...I quite love this thread and i must say i feel quite at home,relating wt this thread and wat posters here have showcased so far...As opposed to my initial plans to outsource a web design project to some foreign folks on freelance.com.
i would rather spell things out here and look out for the best bidder.

My project/Proposal
I look forward to creating an all encompassing and interactive website on Africa,that subserves a dual purpose. Viz-a-viz tourism, entertainment et.al. essentially it would av to be e-commerce enhanced as there wld be an e-store ,i shld seamlessly be able to recieve payments frm people dat patronizes items dat wl be up for sale (bearing in mind dat am domociled in nigeria whr paypal services arent offered.).The closest to my concept here is www.cometonigeria.com by YemiAdisa...there are however subtle differences and mine wl be abt Africa.
would av love to work with Yemi(rubia design) but frm checking ur contacts, u dont appear to be arnd in Nigeria??.....i still can work with any serious interested bidder,that understands d crux of wat i described on here.
My ultimate Objective
The essential goal is to generate income from the website through Adsense and affliates.As such i look up to getting the website frm the designer only when it has began generating btw 10-15 dollars per day frm ads.
I jst hope am not putting off interested bidders
Anyone in for business shld contact me via gifteddoctor@yahoo.com Be sure to mail links to ur past projects,clearly spell out ur terms and conditions, as well as cost implications and duration of design..Tnks

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
brabus:

There are tons of ways to advertise your business on the web and get exposure, but the most essential thing is that you need to remember is to create a landing page that backs up your advertisement.
How do you expect people to find you her going by the title of the thread? Who are your target audience? Webmasters or Newbies?

Don't do too many things within your ad or it will cause confusion in your audience.

Now start a new thread with a catchy advert and a landing page that backs it up and watch your audience grow.
Thanks i will follow your advice. have a blessed day
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2012
[size=18]"Content precedes design. Design in the absence of content is not design, it’s decoration."[/size]
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by DammyFx: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2012
My Simple Content Blog... Promoting The Black Race www.blackethics.com

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by YemiAdisa(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Dr.ulna:
Good job peeps...I quite love this thread and i must say i feel quite at home,relating wt this thread and wat posters here have showcased so far...As opposed to my initial plans to outsource a web design project to some foreign folks on freelance.com.
i would rather spell things out here and look out for the best bidder.

My project/Proposal
I look forward to creating an all encompassing and interactive website on Africa,that subserves a dual purpose. Viz-a-viz tourism, entertainment et.al. essentially it would av to be e-commerce enhanced as there wld be an e-store ,i shld seamlessly be able to recieve payments frm people dat patronizes items dat wl be up for sale (bearing in mind dat am domociled in nigeria whr paypal services arent offered.).The closest to my concept here is www.cometonigeria.com by YemiAdisa...there are however subtle differences and mine wl be abt Africa.
would av love to work with Yemi(rubia design) but frm checking ur contacts, u dont appear to be arnd in Nigeria??.....i still can work with any serious interested bidder,that understands d crux of wat i described on here.
My ultimate Objective
The essential goal is to generate income from the website through Adsense and affliates.As such i look up to getting the website frm the designer only when it has began generating btw 10-15 dollars per day frm ads.
I jst hope am not putting off interested bidders
Anyone in for business shld contact me via gifteddoctor@yahoo.com Be sure to mail links to ur past projects,clearly spell out ur terms and conditions, as well as cost implications and duration of design..Tnks

There is no project that's too small or too much for a serious web/graphics designer. I would have loved to work on your project but at the moment, I am extremely busy with some web and graphic design projects. I am sure that some designers on nairaland can help you with your project.

Yes am in the UK but am always in Nigeria every 3 months.

You can holla @ me for some tips on your project!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.