Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,587 members, 7,770,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here (49155 Views)

Showcase Your Business Facebook Page And Get More Likes / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by sojmann(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls your comments on www.greatedopeoplesclub.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by kymblaq(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by wasbojobs: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Latest News - RAMADAN PROMO….
Do you know that, you can have a Business/Personal WEBSITE with just N7,500 only.
HOSTING + WEB DESIGN = N7,500.

NOTE: Once you subscribe for the Website package, we will give you the username and password for the Cpanel, which means you can be managing the site by yourself. You have 100% power to do anything on the site without contacting me.

For more info Call/SMS to 08071966685 or email us on wasbojobs@gmail.com

Hosting Features:
Space: 500MB, Traffic/Bandwidth: 2GB, Email Account: 10, Addons: 1, Sub-Domains: 10, MySQL Databases: 2, FTP Accounts: 5, Webmail, Auto-responders, PHP, Front-page Extensions, And lots more.

Control Panel Features
Latest Cpanel, Fantastico, Instant Blogs, Instant Forum, phpMyAdmin, osCommerce,
Cube Cart, Error Logs, Protected Directories, IP Deny Manager, And lots more.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by soloqy: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
wasbojobs: Latest News - RAMADAN PROMO….
Do you know that, you can have a Business/Personal WEBSITE with just N7,500 only.
HOSTING + WEB DESIGN = N7,500.

NOTE: Once you subscribe for the Website package, we will give you the username and password for the Cpanel, which means you can be managing the site by yourself. You have 100% power to do anything on the site without contacting me.

For more info Call/SMS to 08071966685 or email us on wasbojobs@gmail.com

Hosting Features:
Space: 500MB, Traffic/Bandwidth: 2GB, Email Account: 10, Addons: 1, Sub-Domains: 10, MySQL Databases: 2, FTP Accounts: 5, Webmail, Auto-responders, PHP, Front-page Extensions, And lots more.

Control Panel Features
Latest Cpanel, Fantastico, Instant Blogs, Instant Forum, phpMyAdmin, osCommerce,
Cube Cart, Error Logs, Protected Directories, IP Deny Manager, And lots more.

And why do you still use a free Gmail when you can offer this? Dont you think you will sound more credible and professional if you used your company email?

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
hi folks, kindly come to my aid. i need people to be able to download music from my website but i'm finding it difficult to do that on my site www.unwindmeonline.com. i have the rights of the artists so that is not an issue. pls help, i use www.webs.com and www.dudamobile.com as my hosts.

thanjk you so much.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by hawoof: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
hawoof: http://www.hawoof.com
what is this!!!!!! Am sorry if i sound rude but it would be embarrassing to call yourself a webmaster if u did dat
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by hawoof: 4:05am On Aug 18, 2012
tedjazz: what is this!!!!!! Am sorry if i sound rude but it would be embarrassing to call yourself a webmaster if u did dat

No offence taken @Tedjazz. I'm even glad you took time to visit the site. Now, I know the layout isn't close to average and I know it'll probably be a very long list, but, will greatly appreciate it if you can point out some of those things that has to be fixed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2012
okay..you should change the entire layout..and try to use a redular color like white or grey..its more user freindly..do dat first and lets see..ill be watching winkokay..you should change the entire layout..and try to use a redular color like white or grey..its more user freindly..do dat first and lets see..ill be watching
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2012
and plz whats the website about?
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Adislove: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2012
check out www.kindluv.com. its open for ur criticism and recommendattions
Its a forum
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Adislove: check out www.kindluv.com. its open for ur criticism and recommendattions
Its a forum
get a logo..u can't force a visitor to register in a forum too
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by glogift(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2012
Here is my recent project www.advert-space.com designed with PhP/Mysql. It took me 2months to finish its design, but still running some modifications.

Someone should help me test some fuctionality to accertain its efficiency. Thanks
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2012
glogift: Here is my recent project www.advert-space.com designed with PhP/Mysql. It took me 2months to finish its design, but still running some modifications.

Someone should help me test some fuctionality to accertain its efficiency. Thanks
nice one mahn..i loved the site.it got me hooked.nice design and concept. There's a link in the root of the site thats not working.....i love the fact that its diff from other classified ad sites.....good job
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Husane: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by sprind: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
2day i came acros the best design mobile website of the year ever http://enjoy9ja.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by geebengs(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Project Name: http://www.hhocc.us
Time Taken: 2 Weeks.
Completed: 100%;

Project Name: http://www.novocaredental.zyonel.com
Time Taken: 3 Weeks
Completed: 90%
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by kefmawin: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2012
here is my website:
www.kefmawin.com

I'm currently giving special website bonanza for as low as N29,000 with multiple customized emails, domain name and hosting for 1Yr. Plus free bulk sms

check out more: http://www.kefmawin.com/web-design/

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by william5: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Project Website: www.kraftar.com

Designed from scratch as a One-Page Project Website for my design business. It can be viewed on any device, be it mobile, tablet or desktop. The same codebase is used for all devices.

Built with Photoshop, Notepad++, Html, JS and Foundation

2 Likes

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by tedjazz(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
will.i.am:
Project Website: www.kraftar.com

Designed from scratch as a One-Page Project Website for my design business. It can be viewed on any device, be it mobile, tablet or desktop. The same codebase is used for all devices.

Built with Photoshop, Notepad++, Html, JS and Foundation
nice one mahn
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by brabus(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Loving all the new works showcased on this thread. The concepts definitely have some great potentials.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by AnthonyAk(m): 4:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Lol my work would kill any of u guys. www.mlcmag.com , www.mlcmag.com/Boombox4.0 , www.naijatechboys.com/biosart im about to start something new
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by ndividual: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by soloqy: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
ndividual:

http://wordpressthemes.oscaralcala.com/magzimus/

Who's fooling who? undecided

Lol, no mind am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.