Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (3713 Views)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by stpat1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hello dear, First I will like you to know that at this moment your Dad would be highly disappointed in you for even seeking advice when u know what to do. You need no one to tell you that he doesn't, never loved and will never love you, God showed you what was to befall u and u are here asking if you need to forgive him.
Sometimes I just wonder how God created some women cos I don't if I should call this love or jazz.
Sincerely speaking, You irritate me
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Godsbabe: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is very similar to this story.........

As hard as I tried to listen to Bidemi, I couldn’t help but sneak peeks at my watch. I felt for my friend, but her situation was a no brainer. The thing is, she’d recently found out her husband had been having an affair. As expected, Bidemi was completely hurt and embarrassed to find out he’d been cheating on her for the past 3years. She knew they’d been having problems, but she didn’t think things were that bad!

You see, 4 years ago her husband had been transferred to Abuja. Their marriage survived the distance for almost a year before cracks began to appear. Everything had come to a head a few days ago when she’d received a call from a hospital in Lagos asking her to come there as her husband had just been admitted. She’d thought it was a mistake because her husband was in Abuja. However, when she’d tried to contact him with no luck, she decided to go to the hospital and was shocked to find it was indeed her husband who was on admission. She held off asking for explanations until he'd recovered.

2days ago she’d left the office early to attend her daughter’s ‘Parent Teacher’ day and decided to stop by the hospital on her way to the school, but was unable to reach her husband on the phone- he’d requested she call him before she made her way to the hospital. She’d thought that was strange- but then again he was strange like that. However, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw when she walked into her husband’s hospital room - a slender light skinned girl bent over him, planting kisses all over his face. The girl quickly introduced herself to my friend as ‘the girlfriend’ who thought Bidemi was ‘the younger sister’ who had been taking care of him. Bidemi stood speechless as ‘The girlfriend’ proceeded to thank her for taking care of him, explaining that she’d been away on an extended all inclusive holiday which ‘he’ had paid for . This was how my friend found out her husband had been transferred back to Lagos 3 years ago and had been playing house with ‘the girlfriend’.

Me: Bidemi believe me, I know how you feel- but the bible is very clear on this issue. As a Christian you just have to forgive him. I know you still love him; he still loves you and is extremely sorry for what happened. You....

Bidemi: Oooooh you can’t understand what I’m going through. How could he do this to me?! 3 years Chibuzor! 3 whole years.

Getting up, I pulled my best friend into a tight hug. I hated to leave her like this, but......

Read the rest of the story here http://ezer-meet..com/2012/06/physician-heal-thyself.html
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
^^
Boring.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
And later a stupid guy would open his stinking mouth 2 say women lov money meanwhile na dem lov am pass! Hypocrites!!
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Exponental(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
leave the country asap.............. then file a divorce, ur life is at stake, he cant afford to loose all. just finish all legal pursuit n return back to nigeria. if he kills u afterward, he will live in guilt n be a bountiful looser.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by MOM1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
Do you need anyone to advise you on what to do on this? Your dad probably saw what lies ahead and perfectly corrected that.. Let him go and all those silly girls he carries around that feels he is a big man will know he got nothing. LET HIM GO.. Good thing you got kids but you just have to close your heart against him.. And please dont add all those 9ja sentiment ehn he is my kids father.. just picture it this way if he had poisoned you or something and you are dead, remember there will be nothing like autopsy because no sudden death is investigated in 9ja

Be wise.. God has given you victory and dont give it back to the devil
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Story story.
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
^seconded!
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Midastorch(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Do you just say forgive?I find it hard to believe this story also I feel lyk strangling the guy mysself.what a callous and heartless "bitch" he is.file for divorce and send the children abroad where he'll never sets hiss eyes on them again
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by seunpayne(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
First of all, make una go easy with the "dump him" posts. That's just selfish. Grab a bible and see how the world repaid Jesus and then advice God to dump you.

Op, its tough and there is a lot of hurt but if you love this Gold digger (yeah I hate him too) then dumping him will tear your heart further. You have kids for this fool. If he came back and asked for forgiveness...try to forgive him.

About getting back, ya'll need to talk and sign contract sef. Its your company now. He can work for you but he needs to understand that as far a bizness goes...you don't trust his ass. If he truly is sorry he'll accept that. Build your marriage again (if he wants too) and keep work away from him (he is like a recovering alcoholic).

Most of all pray and surround yourself with people who love you and will see your hurt and not just that someone tried to take away your money. I wish you well and hope you heal in time
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by snowprince01(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2012
uni-kazzy:
"My hubby came home one night calmed and
happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been
out of control for sometime now, actually
since I lost my dad two years ago. He became
the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will
for my husband to become the CEO and my
baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make
things right but whatever I do is not good
enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I
married. My parents were rich but their two
children were trained well. I was working in
my dad's company until I had my second
child. My dad told me to stay at home and take
care of the kids because I refused to get a
maid and my grandma that was helping
passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five
years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of
being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about
three months ago, looked at me and said "I
don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate
everything you have done but it is time I
move on with my life. You can stay in this
house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for
monthly allowance for you and the kids. If
your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms,
I'll pay him generously for his share in the
company. Thanks to your father, I owe the
70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it
is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital
and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked
at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the
lawyer came to see me at home and to my
surprise, she brought with her a letter
handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug
dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves
me without any fault of mine or if he dies
before me, I have to take over the company.
Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working
in the company since my first year in the
university! Tayo came to the house two days
after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive
him.
Should she forgive? Your objective comments
are highly welcome.

Well I am a professional in cases about relationships.1 u must bare it in mind dat ur husband does not love u truly 2. U must also bare it in mind dat he is only after d moni 3. U should nt forget for better for worse nd ur kids. As a professional like me I wil advice u to seek a divorce or better still separate from him, because a man who is willing to leave u in times of need after ur parents death can do anything to u. U must forgive him bt its best u do not accept him back in2 ur life because he wil plan better next time. Bt u must 4give him. Perhaps he married u from d un set because of moni nd wen he finally gets it he wil still dash again. Some people mite b wondering y u r even asking dis question here wen u knw wat u must do..bt to me did is how I tink its best. Such a man cn kill u in ur sleep or somehow, bt u must 4give him nd best divorce him. Dats ma advice
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by snowprince01(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2012
uni-kazzy:
"My hubby came home one night calmed and
happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been
out of control for sometime now, actually
since I lost my dad two years ago. He became
the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will
for my husband to become the CEO and my
baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make
things right but whatever I do is not good
enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I
married. My parents were rich but their two
children were trained well. I was working in
my dad's company until I had my second
child. My dad told me to stay at home and take
care of the kids because I refused to get a
maid and my grandma that was helping
passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five
years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of
being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about
three months ago, looked at me and said "I
don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate
everything you have done but it is time I
move on with my life. You can stay in this
house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for
monthly allowance for you and the kids. If
your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms,
I'll pay him generously for his share in the
company. Thanks to your father, I owe the
70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it
is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital
and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked
at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the
lawyer came to see me at home and to my
surprise, she brought with her a letter
handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug
dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves
me without any fault of mine or if he dies
before me, I have to take over the company.
Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working
in the company since my first year in the
university! Tayo came to the house two days
after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive
him.
Should she forgive? Your objective comments
are highly welcome.

Well I am a professional in cases about relationships.1 u must bare it in mind dat ur husband does not love u truly 2. U must also bare it in mind dat he is only after d moni 3. U should nt forget for better for worse nd ur kids. As a professional like me I wil advice u to seek a divorce or better still separate from him, because a man who is willing to leave u in times of need after ur parents death can do anything to u. U must forgive him bt its best u do not accept him back in2 ur life because he wil plan better next time. Bt u must 4give him. Perhaps he married u from d un set because of moni nd wen he finally gets it he wil still dash again. Some people mite b wondering y u r even asking dis question here wen u knw wat u must do..bt to me did is how I tink its best. Such a man cn kill u in ur sleep or somehow, bt u must 4give him nd best divorce him. Dats ma advice
Re: Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 06, 2012
your husband needs to attend more lessons on his supposed plans.....he is clearly messing things up. imagine his plan B...so lame.
@OP,
if I were in your shoes, he would have been in the gutters by now....slimy pig..#so annoying

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Most / Moment Gay Cow Was Seen Trying To Rape A Man On The Road Side(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.