Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? (3537 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
I met this comely and ravishing looking young girl some couple of weeks ago in Gra,Porth harcourt.As a guy whose heart melts on sighting a beauty,I walked up to her,wooed her and collected her number.Couple of days later,I started hitting on her for a relationship.But ridiculously,she gave me some stringent rules for her to be in a relationship with me.The rules go thus-*No hitting on her for se.x. *No form of kissing,cuddling or smooching. *I shouldn't for any reason slap or hit her. *And above all,I shouldn't try to cheat on her for any reason or else,she would ruthlessly deal with me and dump me with immediate alacrity. Nairalanders,I would really to know,are these rules possible in a relationship?Guys,can you condone those stringent rules from any girl?Ladies,can you frustrate a prospective boyfriend or fiancé that much?
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by oliverdon: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bros mayb she want 2 no mind,i wil say play along 4 sometime and strike her 2 c weda she mean it if so i beliv she has ova used her kongo by her uncle bros 2 claim innocent just let her find her way
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
oliver don: Bros mayb she want 2 no mind,i wil say play along 4 sometime and strike her 2 c weda she mean it if so i beliv she has ova used her kongo by her uncle bros 2 claim innocent just let her find her way
Do you mean I should give a girl who listed those weird rules a chance?Impossible!I already did tell her my mind,the relationship can't work.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
sapien: Do you mean I should give a girl who listed those weird rules a chance?Impossible!I already did tell her my mind,the relationship can't work.
U knw it cant work and u stil brought it here.U mind is made,luk 4 sm1 else
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
chidyhels: .
U knw it cant work and u stil brought it here.U mind is made,luk 4 sm1 else
I brought it here to know people's opinion on her weird rules.If you can't decipher what I meant,please,read again!
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Chizolum(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
sapien: I met this comely and ravishing looking young girl some couple of weeks ago in Gra,Porth harcourt.As a guy whose heart melts on sighting a beauty,I walked up to her,wooed her and collected her number.Couple of days later,I started hitting on her for a relationship.But ridiculously,she gave me some stringent rules for her to be in a relationship with me.The rules go thus-*No hitting on her for se.x. *No form of kissing,cuddling or smooching. *I shouldn't for any reason slap or hit her. *And above all,I shouldn't try to cheat on her for any reason or else,she would ruthlessly deal with me and dump me with immediate alacrity. Nairalanders,I would really to know,are these rules possible in a relationship?Guys,can you condone those stringent rules from any girl?Ladies,can you frustrate a prospective boyfriend or fiancé that much?
I personally think that these rules are very abidable. And it's good as she laid them down early enough so that you don't make any mistake. As time goes on in ur relationship, she will loosen up a bit. So i advice that you still date her if you want to regardless of the rules, abide by them and see what happens. Hope this helps. smiley
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Enockia(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Therez no way wat u will have will eva be a relationship if u go by her rules.ive heared of no sex relationships but this is just too oextreme
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by kemiola89(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
@op what realy is your problem with those rules, cos i dont see anything wrong with em.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
i see absolutely no problem with these rules.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
That girl must be a law student. You go fear terms and conditions nah
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=Shollypopz]i see absolutely no problem with these rules.[/quote Are you trying to justify her weird stance?You are trying to advice me to date a girl I can't kiss,cuddle or pet,right?If you were a guy,can you accept those stringent conditions?
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Shollypopz: i see absolutely no problem with these rules.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Enockia: Therez no way wat u will have will eva be a relationship if u go by her rules.ive heared of no sex relationships but this is just too oextreme
Exactly my point!I can actually date her,but those rules are just too outlandish.Though,I am seriously giving it a thought.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: That girl must be a law student. You go fear terms and conditions nah
Funny enough,the girl hasn't secured admission yet.She is a jambite hoping to secure admission this year.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Chizolum:
I personally think that these rules are very abidable. And it's good as she laid them down early enough so that you don't make any mistake. As time goes on in ur relationship, she will loosen up a bit. So i advice that you still date her if you want to regardless of the rules, abide by them and see what happens. Hope this helps. smiley
Am in a dilemma right now.Don't even know the answer to give her,but I would give your suggestion a thought.Thanks!
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
sapien: Funny enough,the girl hasn't secured admission yet.She is a jambite hoping to secure admission this year.
Good for her. She already know that most guys cannot be trusted with anything

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Everything else maybe but no holding hands or kissing?
That's impossible for a girl. cheesy
Although meeting someone and then already hitting her up for a "relationship" a couple of days afterwards is a little..."telling" of your intentions so that could be her way of keeping you at arms length but not totally getting rid of you as she is still assessing you as a person..

1 Like

Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2012
2buff: Everything else maybe but no holding hands or kissing?
Although meeting someone and then already hitting her up for a "relationship" a couple of days afterwards is a little..."telling" of your intentions so that could be her way of keeping you at arms length but not totally getting rid of you as she is still assessing you as a person..

I agree.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2012
Bro, she knew quite alright that it's impossible to abide "strictly" by those rules. She said them but never meant them. It was just a test to know your "true" intentions. . . She's a smart arse, i give her that. That is her way of "filtering" the serious ones from the unserious. In a very healthy relationship, where there exists trust and loyal love, these are very simple rules. You should have said yes, treated her nice, and believe it or not, she would have broken those rules herself. . .
wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:30am On Jun 11, 2012
I gave my ex the "no sex before marriage" rule. Cuddling, smooching...was allowed.

He made a plan B though by seeing other girls, but he eventually had to travel to the UK and then the whole thing fizzled out.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, she knew quite alright that it's impossible to abide "strictly" by those rules. She said them but never meant them. It was just a test to know your "true" intentions. . . She's a smart arse, i give her that. That is her way of "filtering" the serious ones from the unserious. In a very healthy relationship, where there exists trust and loyal love, these are very simple laws. You should have said yes, treated her nice, and believe it or not, she would have broken those rules herself. . .
wink
What a witty bloke you are?!I would put your advice into consideration and put a call through to her if she still got a space for me in her heart.Thanks a million folds!
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Good for her. She already know that most guys cannot be trusted with anything
Are you trying to insinuate that I am a cheat?
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2012
2buff: Everything else maybe but no holding hands or kissing?
Thanks bro,I would try and re-assess my stance!
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2012
nikkyshyne: I gave my ex the "no sex before marriage" rule. Cuddling, smooching...was allowed.

He made a plan B though by seeing other girls, but he eventually had to travel to the UK and then the whole thing fizzled out.
What did you do when you discovered he was cheating on you?
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Chizolum(f): 4:19am On Jun 11, 2012
sapien: Am in a dilemma right now.Don't even know the answer to give her,but I would give your suggestion a thought.Thanks!

I think you should date her if you like her. If the rules become unbearable, you always opt out. You're very welcome. smiley
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2012
sapien: What did you do when you discovered he was cheating on you?

It was war ooo. Break up, make up, break up. Inshort the total breakups was up to 4 times. Phew* glad it is over.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2012
nikkyshyne:

It was war ooo. Break up, make up, break up. Inshort the total breakups was up to 4 times. Phew* glad it is over.
LOL!
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
sapien: Are you trying to insinuate that I am a cheat?
Are you trying to "insinuate" that you are not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by Nosu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
Bros, ur intention isn't right in d first place. Only God knows hw many ladies u re dating now.
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you trying to "insinuate" that you are not?
Why should you think I am a cheat?
Re: Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? by sapien(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2012
Nosu: Bros, ur intention isn't right in d first place. Only God knows hw many ladies u re dating now.
If I may ask,what is my intention?When did it become a sin to hit on a cute girl for a relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? / Good Old days / 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.