Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. (2731 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by victichy: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
it seems thats the only word naija girls knows how to use very well. chat with a girl for the first time, collects her no. call her the next day to know if we can hang out so we could get to know each other well, & what comes outta her mouth is 'I'm busy'. wtf... this is really pissing me off, why would girls always use that word?
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
undecided grin
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by victichy: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yield: undecided grin

though I dont give up,would you tell me what 'I'm busy' means or you f*ck off my thread.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
buu..bu...but she's busy naw lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
So a girl tells you she is busy and that gets you so worked up that you had to open a thread for it. Did you even think that she might actually be telling the truth? Or why would she want to hang out with some random guy she met briefly somewhere?
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by victichy: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: So a girl tells you she is busy and that gets you so worked up that you had to open a thread for it. Did you even think that she might actually be telling the truth? Or why would she want to hang out with some random guy she met briefly somewhere?

Dude, this aint the first time, happens almost all the time, if you dont call, they say u no serious, now u call, dem go dey form busy. I don tire oooh
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
victichy:

though I dont give up,would you tell me what 'I'm busy' means or you f*ck off my thread.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
victichy:

Dude, this aint the first time, happens almost all the time, if you dont call, they say u no serious, now u call, dem go dey form busy. I don tire oooh
If this happens a lot, then you need to watch yourself. How about trying to be friends first before asking to hang out?
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Esinwaju: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
If this happens a lot, then you need to watch yourself. How about trying to be friends first before asking to hang out?
I think it is supposed to be the other way round cos it is when you hang out with someone you can become friends with them.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
OP you too why are you not busy? cheesy
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by onila(f): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
its true sha!

naija girls always say

I am busy grin
I have an exam grin
uhm am preparing for a test grin
oh I have an essay due
I am stressed
I got stomach ache grin
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by JojoArmani(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
u neva see anytin self. They re just telling u am busy and u re complaining. Wat if she didnt give u her number to even call her? Abeg make i hear word jare.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
In other words, she's asking "Why are you Jobless?"

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2012
Mostly, naija girls like to form very well. You need alot of swaga to impress them grin grin
Even if they are busy, they would make themselves available for you. grin grin grin. I'll give u
just one clue. Learn Phonetics/phonology, use it for them while speaking on the phone
with them.

G.luck
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
victichy: it seems thats the only word naija girls knows how to use very well. chat with a girl for the first time, collects her no. call her the next day to know if we can hang out so we could get to know each other well, & what comes outta her mouth is 'I'm busy'. wtf... this is really pissing me off, why would girls always use that word?

Would you rather they told you "F[b]u[/b]ck off I don't want your sorry arse."?

They're being polite the best way they can, take it or go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by tellwisdom: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Bro, what are you doing with a Naija gurl?? Forget them. They suck angry angry
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Dimples316(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
LOL,I don't say I am busy.

My catch phrase is 'I would love to but I've made other plans for the evening'.

That works wonders in my favour.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by icon2: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: In other words, she's asking "Why are you Jobless?"

lol...
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Esin waju: I think it is supposed to be the other way round cos it is when you hang out with someone you can become friends with them.
Must you hang out with someone before you become friends? What happened to phone pals? Pen pals and the likes?
Guy today have a warped sense when it comes to milling. All you think about is the physical and not the psychological
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by victichy: 5:00am On Jun 12, 2012
onila: its true sha!

naija girls always say

I am busy grin
I have an exam grin
oh I have an essay due
I am stressed
I got stomach ache grin

On point!!!
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 5:19am On Jun 12, 2012
Anyone who agrees with Onila needs a brain transplant
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by KINGwax(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2012
victichy: it seems thats the only word naija girls knows how to use very well. chat with a girl for the first time, collects her no. call her the next day to know if we can hang out so we could get to know each other well, & what comes outta her mouth is 'I'm busy'. wtf... this is really pissing me off, why would girls always use that word?
post your pictures, you're fuckin ugly, and boring too. I can swear to dt even without seeing u. When you're fun to be wit, wit good intentions, girls will ask you're around and accuse you of not calling...biliv me, girls are d most beautiful thing that happened to ds world. Sorry dude, you're dead!
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by KINGwax(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2012
onila: its true sha!

naija girls always say

I am busy grin
I have an exam grin
oh I have an essay due
I am stressed
I got stomach ache grin
hey, who give a fucck what u say? Shut it already!
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Ozioma49(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2012
Nairaland romance section has been taken over by mad pple
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by omicron(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2012
can't you get the real message? She's NOT just that into you.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2012
Ozioma49: Nairaland romance section has been taken over by mad pple
Who is this lunatic?
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Ozioma49(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who is this lunatic?
Mynd_44:
Who is this lunatic?
Are you one of d mad pple tongue
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Esinwaju: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Must you hang out with someone before you become friends? What happened to phone pals? Pen pals and the likes?
Guy today have a warped sense when it comes to milling. All you think about is the physical and not the psychological
Phone pals? Pen pals? Maybe if she stays very faraway but if she is closeby then yes hanging out is the way to go. And what exactly do you mean by physical over psychological?
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by 190: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ozioma49: Nairaland romance section has been taken over by mad pple

FALLS FROM BED!!
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Flawlessdiva1(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Esin waju: I think it is supposed to be the other way round cos it is when you hang out with someone you can become friends with them.
Not always, i prefer talking to someone over the phone before hanging out with you. Your words tell me more about you. I can only prepare my self for any surprise if there is.
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2012
Esin waju: Phone pals? Pen pals? Maybe if she stays very faraway but if she is closeby then yes hanging out is the way to go. And what exactly do you mean by physical over psychological?
Try establishing yourself as a cool and intelligent guy on the phone first and she wil be dying to meet you not the other way round
Re: Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. by victichy: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Try establishing yourself as a cool and intelligent guy on the phone first and she wil be dying to meet you not the other way round

Hey, thanks mehn... highly appreciated. I'll do just that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Going To Find A Wife In Nigeria? / Can U Allow Ur Fiancee Wear A G Strings Pant!!! / If A Guy Asked You To Write An Essay On Why He Should Date You, Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.