Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter (1216 Views)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Woman Dies In Katsina While On Queue To Vote / Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by Jenny20(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
by Agency Reporter

Ihezuo, narrated that she initially went to the Arik airlines stand, but their plane was fully booked, so she headed for Dana Air where she joined a queue for the ticket.

"We were on the queue and it was my turn to buy the ticket. I was rummaging my bag to bring out money to pay for the ticket when two Chinese men who were behind me gave money to the cashier and paid for the remaining seats. I was very angry and their action generated a verbal exchange between my husband and the cashier.

"The Chinese men were not even sorry for their action, instead they and their girlfriends made jest of us, waving the tickets in the air and making fun of us; we were so annoyed and we decided to postpone the trip."

She added that she had yet to reach the house when she got reports that the Dana plane had crashed.

The mother of four said that family members that were waiting for them at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos cried when they heard about the incident. They thought that both mother and daughter had perished in the crash.

She stated that her church members in Abuja also thought she had died until they were notified that she did not board the aircraft.

Ihezuo said, "Since the incident, I have just been thanking God because He was the one that kept us. I have been rolling on my knees in thanksgiving since last Sunday and my knees are sore," she said as she lifted up her skirt to show her bruised knees.

She stated that since she started flying about a year ago, the Dana flight was the first she would see that was fully booked, "I am familiar with most of the crew members because I have been patronising the airline for some time; I feel so bad for the crew and passengers."

Ihezuo added she had purchased a luxury bus ticket for her mother who was going to stay with her eldest daughter at Festac, Lagos following her refusal to board a flight.

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/10/831.html
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by achi4u(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
mother luck
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by Aringarosa(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2012
Hmmmm.....

God has a purpose for everything that happens to us in life, either Good or Bad we should give thanks to him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by ochukoccna: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2012
Dont leave that your God O!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by beylinko(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2012
God knows a way of keepin his own. This a surely case of a close shave wit death.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by samfibby(m): 2:56am On Aug 20, 2012
wow....what a miss. I feel like crying.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Chinese Men Who Cheated Us On Queue Made Fun Of Me -daughter by floriana(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2012
beylinko: God knows a way of keepin his own. This a surely case of a close shave wit death.
So those who perished in the crash are the devil's own? SMH

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) / Fuel Scarcity In Abuja And Nothern Parts: Niger Delta Threat! / Late Yakowa And Azazi Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.