Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. (1288 Views)

Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv / 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo / Herdsmen Killed & Raze Houses In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by 13volts(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
13 Fulani herdsmen Killed in Adamawa
Over 11 Fulani herdsmen were killed by suspected
Bachama farmers who allegedly raided some villages
yesterday in Karim Lamido LGA of Taraba State.
There is a strong indication that this is one of their endless
cycle reprisal attack from the Bachama farmers.
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by WilyWily5: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
UP Buchama
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
I don't really know if this is true or not as the OP didn't provide any link . However if this is true then :

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by phreakabit(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
I don't really know if this is true or not as the OP didn't provide any link . However if this is true then :

Kpop kpop kpop kpop, make you kpop Champagne ♫♫♫♫♫♫. . . .

Bros make I bring glass cup now?
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

up bachama farmers.very good one.kudos to you guys.
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Ya Boss! The Bachamas are smart and equal 2 d task!
UP BACHAMAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Arosa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
What is Nigeria turning into, so so killing nai we know. angry
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by PointB: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
Na wa oo.

Damn if you condemn this, damn if you don't.

Bottom line is that fulani herdsmen are recurring decimals in most of these incidents and solution is very much needed.
Many have suggested that fulani herdsmen should consider polling resources (from sales of cows) to taking to ranching. This should at least reduce the spate of conflicts between farmers and cattle herders, both very important aspect of Northern economy.

And boko haram, and their almaijiri support base can easily be tackled by the northern governors pursuing a policy of free and compulsory education at least to secondary school level.
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by SamIkenna: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
13 Fulanis could mean three infants, two elderly women, two young males, four elderly men, and two sick children.

Before we praise a hunter shouldn't we see what he has in his bag? People, if we must praise those that killed Fulanis in cold blood shouldn't we at least ask them the caliber of Fulanis they killed? Dont get me wrong, killing of anybody is wrong in entirety. However, killing of unarmed and innocent children, women, and elderly men is abomination, un-African, and ungodly. Its a huge shame we've made up our minds on who is right and wrong on current and future events. If its Hausa, oh dont tell us we know who is right, if its Berom, Fulani, Ijaw, Isoko, Yoruba, Igbo etc, oh! please save your breathe 'cause we know who's at fault - no need for explanation.

Why are we still one country? I dont get it. I dont understand how we go to church on sunday, visit morsque on friday, preach "one Nigeria," yet we rejoice over the death of fellow country men. We all need to pause and ask ourselves where we're going to. When a community stalks another community, when a group of farmers exterminate cattle rearers, when clergy men and imams are inciting their flock then something is terribly wrong. Now, since we know no group can completely exterminate another group why then do we even embark on this fruitless journey that only guarantees eternal hate and endless tit-for-tat.

We all know that Fulanis will surely retaliate and when they do - its all going to be back to square one. Do we ever get tired? This is no longer 12 to 16th century when life was brutal and short, life has much more meaning now and I expect us to at least act like we're human beings. We need to demand for a solution to all this senseless bloodletting or we break up into more manageable units. That Fulani boy, girl, man, woman, or child that got maimed had a dream, had an ambition but didnt live to actualize it because he was Fulani. His offence was that he was born Fulani. As much as we now believe in collective punishment due to our inglorious years of coexistence in Nigeria, let us understand that blood is red and every life is precious.

If the farmers or villagers think Fulanis invade and sack them once in awhile, I think the right thing to do is to prepare and lay in wait for the invaders. If and when the Fulani invaders show up, you make sure they return in caskets - Invading and killing Fulanis in the dead of the night makes you no better.

1 Like

Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: 13 Fulanis could mean three infants, two elderly women, two young males, four elderly men, and two sick children.

Before we praise a hunter shouldn't we see what he has in his bag? People, if we must praise those that killed Fulanis in cold blood shouldn't we at least ask them the caliber of Fulanis they killed? Dont get me wrong, killing of anybody is wrong in entirety. However, killing of unarmed and innocent children, women, and elderly men is abomination, un-African, and ungodly. Its a huge shame we've made up our minds on who is right and wrong on current and future events. If its Hausa, oh dont tell us we know who is right, if its Berom, Fulani, Ijaw, Isoko, Yoruba, Igbo etc, oh! please save your breathe 'cause we know who's at fault - no need for explanation.

Why are we still one country? I dont get it. I dont understand how we go to church on sunday, visit morsque on friday, preach "one Nigeria," yet we rejoice over the death of fellow country men. We all need to pause and ask ourselves where we're going to. When a community stalks another community, when a group of farmers exterminate cattle rearers, when clergy men and imams are inciting their flock then something is terribly wrong. Now, since we know no group can completely exterminate another group why then do we even embark on this fruitless journey that only guarantees eternal hate and endless tit-for-tat.

We all know that Fulanis will surely retaliate and when they do - its all going to be back to square one. Do we ever get tired? This is no longer 12 to 16th century when life was brutal and short, life has much more meaning now and I expect us to at least act like we're human beings. We need to demand for a solution to all this senseless bloodletting or we break up into more manageable units. That Fulani boy, girl, man, woman, or child that got maimed had a dream, had an ambition but didnt live to actualize it because he was Fulani. His offence was that he was born Fulani. As much as we now believe in collective punishment due to our inglorious years of coexistence in Nigeria, let us understand that blood is red and every life is precious.

If the farmers or villagers think Fulanis invade and sack them once in awhile, I think the right thing to do is to prepare and lay in wait for the invaders. If and when the Fulani invaders show up, you make sure they return in caskets - Invading and killing Fulanis in the dead of the night makes you no better.

You don talk finish ?? Oya leave us to Kpop our champagne grin grin

Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: 13 Fulanis could mean three infants, two elderly women, two young males, four elderly men, and two sick children.

tell that to the fulanis;that is if they will listen to you.
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Tyche(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2012

So on point.
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Dainfamous: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
fulani go retaliate
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by kettykin: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
While cheering Bachama farmers please get your hearts ready and tell Bachama farmers to prepare for a terrible counter attack.

Thank you
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by aljharem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
SMH, to what end
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
kettykin: While cheering Bachama farmers please get your hearts ready and tell Bachama farmers to prepare for a terrible counter attack.

Thank you
I believe the Bachammas are up to the task angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by sayusuf(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
if its true, i bet my life, u cant touch fulani and go free.. Expect sacking of villages, and massacre from them soon..fulani are very deadly..even hausa fear them
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by PointB: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
sayusuf: if its true, i bet my life, u cant touch fulani and go free.. Expect sacking of villages, and massacre from them soon..fulani are very deadly..even hausa fear them

Don't be too sure they are feared. It might actually mean they are despised for their crudity!
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Murphy7h4: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thanks a lot
Re: 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. by Effwazobia: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Well lets get ready for a counter attack

(1) (Reply)

HOPE FOR AFRICA! 50 Million Africans To Enjoy Uninterrupted Electricity…us Govt / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really An Ijaw? / APGA Officials Beat Up Ngige's Crew, Destroys Posters And Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.