Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv (1942 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents (2) (3) (4)

Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by ckmayoca: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Victims of herdsmen attacks in Benue State have cried out against the killing of 18 persons and the poisoning of their community water sources.

The residents of Buruku, Logo and Kwande Logo Local Government Areas, who are mostly aged women and nursing mothers at the IDPs’ camps in Anyiin and Moon communities, made the claim when the Senator representing the area, Barnabas Gemade, made donation of relief materials to the camps.

Reacting to the killing and poisoning of water sources, Senator Gemade said that Benue lawmakers at the National Assembly had made certain demands from the Federal Government.

Buruku Community Leader, Mr Adzor Chamegh, told Channels Television that the communities have been deserted and abandoned by the residents for fear of herdsmen attacks.

He added that many of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) homes have been invaded and their kits and keen killed by armed herdsmen, which led to the establishment of the camps.

Kwande Community Leader, Helen Ikpambeseh, also asked the Federal Government to help rebuild their communities.

She lamented that while many of the nursing mothers grapple with difficult times to care for their little children, the aged IDPs suffer more from anxiety and health related crisis.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/17/benue-residents-say-herdsmen-kill-18-poison-water-sources/
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Viktor1983(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Pidggin(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
The spread of the Fulani empire is on going....

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Vicotex(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fulani. And they said we(biafrans) are terrorists. Am back to trouble who ever troubles the formation of this new biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Vicotex(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Day by day they are taking the lands of these people in the name of herding and they said we, Igbos are land grabbers

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by naijagobetter(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
jihad is upon us, cos i dont understand the silence of the president, folks be wise, i see the writting on the wall

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
It's bokoharam not fulani herdsmen. Do they attack with cows running behind them?
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by dukie25: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Government of the Fula, for the Fulanis.

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by theimmortals(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
I know don't know much about Nigeria but one thing I have noticed in this country is that: We don't take things too serious until they get out o hand. Almost every week you must hear fulani this fulani that......that's how bokoharam started. Now every village in this country must have lost a soul because o bokoharam. The federal government won't do any thing about this people now untill they turn to something else.

ARU GBA AFO OBURU OMENALA

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by oilsuop: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where is omenka his people don turn to Fulani grass Wey Fulani cows dey chop angry

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by yang(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
The silence of the Black man in the Zoo

The fools keep voting animals to Governor and Senate and House of Reps

The fools refuse to arm a vigilante to protect their village from the rampaging Mad men

If you cannot do this how about you build a fence between your Land and the Criminal Hausa-Fulani Parasites Murderers

Now Allah's Jihad Army is carrying out the destruction of people, poisoning water sources

And Nobody is talking

Tommorow when you give them 1/2 cup of rice and 1 spoon of tin tomatoes, They will shout One Zoo, Sai Dullard and hurridley give away their land and run into IDP camp

God Bless the Zoo

Sai Dullard

One Zoo

ndi ara

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by BeardedMeat(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cry babies! Cowards! You wanted change and you got it. Banabas Gemade should be kind enough to tell us the demands he and his comrades made of the FG. Probably the grazing reserve bill was their brain child. Cow-wards!

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by mesoprogress(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Restructure Nigeria now! Grant partial autonomy to regions. Support state policing! Benue people it will benefit you. Let's all come together and ask for Restructured Nigeria.

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Chugavey(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria at the brink of dividing with this madness and ardent nonchalance from the president. It's obvious that tribalism has eaten deep into Mr president's consciousness that he sees nothing wrong with his Daura foot soldiers (herdsmen). But easy to throw a threat at PIPELINE VANDALS. So tell me, is crude loss paramount to human life? You guess is as good as mine.

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Gayigaskia(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
My only problem with all this is that we never get hear from the Fulanis. We never get the other side of the story.
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by tit(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
who allows fulani headsmen to cut off the heads of nigerian farmers?
#The DullardofDaura
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by WOTCLEF(f): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Why should this people be allowed to carry Gun? Why?

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Emekamex(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Fulani and savagery

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Achuwa1(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2016
am surprised tht each time fulani herdsmen strike & their thread come up here,both the zombies & antiwailers refuse to make any comment about them.did pmb also instructed antiwailers not to make comments again aagainst fulani hersdsmen evil attrocities agains this once peaceful communities.
the antiwailers should keep supporting evil & i pray tht the evil they support will befall them one after the other since all they know is to support the evil agenda of pmb in the country.

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:
Government of the Fula, for the Fulanis.

Also keep in mind that most SE and SS men especially Igbo men have guns in their house. It's more like tradition to us to bear arms like the Americans. So don't think is only Fulani that bear arms except we don't brandish ours!
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Emekamex:
Fulani and savagery

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by christopher123(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Uduak2019:

Also keep in mind that most SE and SS men especially Igbo men have guns in their house. It's more like tradition to us to bear arms like the Americans. So don't think is only Fulani that bear arms except we don't brandish ours!

We even produce it..a town awka is known for gun productions
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:

We even produce it..a town awka is known for gun productions

Exactly!
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
To stop this thing, just change the name to IPOB herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2016

When will the south people unite? When will the south people of Nigeria come together? The fulani herdsmen are getting bolder everyday cos there is disunity among my southern people!!

Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Omenka they are killin ur people oh,still u won't ever condemn it,even some notherners condem boko haram olori gbeske oshi

We d naïve south keep lettin dis ewu awusha people divide us,while they keep killin us nd we think its funny,we only shout ipod nd yolloba,God save his pikin
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by omenka(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
fuckDmod:
Omenka they are killin ur people oh,still u won't ever condemn it,even some notherners condem boko haram olori gbeske oshi

We d naïve south keep lettin dis ewu awusha people divide us,while they keep killin us nd we think its funny,we only shout ipod nd yolloba,God save his pikin
If my not coming to the forum to condemn whatever makes some spiteful deadbeats who can't get over an electoral writ in pains, then that is EXACTLY what I'm going to do.

You lot should get used to it. smiley
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
If my not coming to the forum to condemn whatever makes some spiteful deadbeats who can't get over an electoral writ in pains, then that is EXACTLY what I'm going to do.

Hhahaahah who cares dy can kill u benue people for all I care,nd who cares bout 2015 election,make una kill una self finish don't just bring ur bullshit to south west
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by Ngozi123(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

Do you honestly care more about annoying some posters that you don't even get along with than actually speaking up for your people? Unfortunately, you're part of the reason why Nigeria will not progress; many Nigerians don't realise that it's possible to support a party or even a president and still ask questions of them. Likewise, we have people on here who are so against the incumbent government that they will oppose any policies they implement. All in all, Nigerians need to grow up- these politicians are not your friends/enemies, they're elected to benefit YOU!
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by omenka(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

Do you honestly care more about annoying some posters that you don't even get along with than actually speaking up for your people? Unfortunately, you're part of the reason why Nigeria will not progress; many Nigerians don't realise that it's possible to support a party or even a president and still ask questions of them. Likewise, we have people on here who are so against the incumbent government that they will oppose any policies they implement. All in all, Nigerians need to grow up- these politicians are not your friends/enemies, they're elected to benefit YOU!
Do you have comprehension problems?? Is nairaland the only place one could voice their opinion about issues as they affect the nation?? Do you have any idea things I say on twitter or facebook??

Like I said, just to spite those useless deadbeats, I WILL NOT do as they want me to on NAIRALAND.

Get used to it.

By the way, you are in no position to lecture me about the attitude of politicians. I started working with them and knew them even before you know how to properly wear your slippers.
Re: Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv by sanandreas(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Fulani evil among men

Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard / Fayose In Big Trouble / Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video)