Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Can I Just Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Just Do? (1063 Views)

Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Just Do? by Nauttyprof(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
I just don't know how to put this rightly but i'll try my best just for you guys to help me out. I have a feeling for someone which I just can't suppress, I can't just explain it- I just love her so much but the problem is that I've not told her how I feel because I lack that courage & i'm shy (i just don't know how to get over this) and in some days time, I'll be leaving that area because I just have to. My friends jokingly had tried to talk to her with just my effort left in completing the rest but yet I didn't do anything (the report I had from my friends was that it was left to me and that she is not objecting in anyway). Also, should I say what made me hold back was because she was acting funny (not in a bad way though)- she could just act formal when around me which wasn't so before. I just love her so much, its just something I cannot point out as the reason I love her. What can I do? Help me out.... Your honest opinion is needed.
Re: What Can I Just Do? by swtchicgurl: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nauttyprof: I just don't know how to put this rightly but i'll try my best just for you guys to help me out. I have a feeling for someone which I just can't suppress, I can't just explain it- I just love her so much but the problem is that I've not told her how I feel because I lack that courage & i'm shy (i just don't know how to get over this) and in some days time, I'll be leaving that area because I just have to. My friends jokingly had tried to talk to her with just my effort left in completing the rest but yet I didn't do anything (the report I had from my friends was that it was left to me and that she is not objecting in anyway). Also, should I say what made me hold back was because she was acting funny (not in a bad way though)- she could just act formal when around me which wasn't so before. I just love her so much, its just something I cannot point out as the reason I love her. What can I do? Help me out.... Your honest opinion need.

how old are you?
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Really??!! Are you seriously asking "what can you just do"?!?!
Will you FREAKING GROW A PAIR AND ASK THE GIRL OUT ALREADY, DAMMIT! angry angry
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nauttyprof: I just don't know how to put this rightly but i'll try my best just for you guys to help me out. I have a feeling for someone which I just can't suppress, I can't just explain it- I just love her so much but the problem is that I've not told her how I feel because I lack that courage & i'm shy (i just don't know how to get over this) and in some days time, I'll be leaving that area because I just have to. My friends jokingly had tried to talk to her with just my effort left in completing the rest but yet I didn't do anything (the report I had from my friends was that it was left to me and that she is not objecting in anyway). Also, should I say what made me hold back was because she was acting funny (not in a bad way though)- she could just act formal when around me which wasn't so before. I just love her so much, its just something I cannot point out as the reason I love her. What can I do? Help me out.... Your honest opinion need.

How can you be 'in love' with someone you've never gone out with? shocked

You don't love ol'girl, you just like her a lot, or you're in lust with/for her.

If she isn't on it, just take it as a loss and move on... Step up your game, and come back in future - don't commit suicide over a chic you will never have.. undecided
Re: What Can I Just Do? by RealBitch(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
infatuation
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nauttyprof(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
@swtchicgurl, I am of a working class age, i'm not a kid, i just don't know what to do.
@shollypopz, It easier said than done, I've tried several times, determined to make a move and when the time comes I just hold back and the lady in views is simple (in a nice way) and not wierd or proving big. I just need help, don't know what to do.
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nauttyprof(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
@shymmex, she is not someone I just saw a day and i just have something for her, we've been together for quite sometimes now (I mean we discuss a lot).
@Realbitch, could you please explain better, because I thought infatuation comes when you base you feelings on physical appearance and not the inner beauty and I thought that could be likened to lust also. Please, explain better.
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nauttyprof:
@shollypopz, It easier said than done, I've tried several times, determined to make a move and when the time comes I just hold back and the lady in views is simple (in a nice way) and not wierd or proving big. I just need help, don't know what to do.
You need help ehn?? Do you want us to help you ask her out?!?!
Would you stop being a sissy and ask her out already?! angry angry If i were her ehn, i would not date you just for being a wussy! angry angry
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nauttyprof: @shymmex, she is not someone I just saw a day and i just have something for her, we've been together for quite sometimes now (I mean we discuss a lot).

That means you like her a lot. It seems she doesn't feel the same way about you from what I've read so far. Basically, what you can do is just summon the courage to tell her how you really feel, and see what her response is.. It shouldn't be that difficult since you have a good rapport with the girl..

Just tell her how you feel, and expect the worst answer - to avoid any heartbreak.. I doubt the girl in question is attracted to you, but you can never tell with naija girls and their funny ways of showing things. undecided
Re: What Can I Just Do? by ronkebp(f): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2012
Nauttyprof: I just don't know how to put this rightly but i'll try my best just for you guys to help me out. I have a feeling for someone which I just can't suppress, I can't just explain it- I just love her so much but the problem is that I've not told her how I feel because I lack that courage & i'm shy (i just don't know how to get over this) and in some days time, I'll be leaving that area because I just have to. My friends jokingly had tried to talk to her with just my effort left in completing the rest but yet I didn't do anything (the report I had from my friends was that it was left to me and that she is not objecting in anyway). Also, should I say what made me hold back was because she was acting funny (not in a bad way though)- she could just act formal when around me which wasn't so before. I just love her so much, its just something I cannot point out as the reason I love her. What can I do? Help me out.... Your honest opinion is needed.

Be a man, mount up the courage and talk to her, she might be building a fence around her, and her formal attitude anytime she is around you, is a "green light", some women like to front for guys they like, so as not to appear too easy. Open your mouth and tell her how you feel before your close friend, closes the deal...smiley
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2012
^^^What happened to you? wink grin
Re: What Can I Just Do? by ronkebp(f): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2012
shymmex: ^^^What happened to you? wink grin

Monday wahala!!!!.....was busy at work like crazy.....smiley
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2012
ronkebp:
Monday wahala!!!!.....was busy at work like crazy.....smiley

Hmmm, get that money, babes. wink
Re: What Can I Just Do? by ronkebp(f): 12:34am On Jun 12, 2012
^^^^^^ I am trying.....smiley smiley
Re: What Can I Just Do? by cindyrella(f): 2:47am On Jun 12, 2012
swtchicgurl:

how old are you?

I think he is 12 undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nauttyprof(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella:

I think he is 12 undecided undecided

Take it easy now, i'm far above that age, I just don't have that courage.
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2012
Go write the babe a love letter jorh. It sounds tacky but at this point, you will have to settle for that
Re: What Can I Just Do? by luckgames(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Go write the babe a love letter jorh. It sounds tacky but at this point, you will have to settle for that

Love letter or Radio Message
R Kelly go work
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Go write the babe a love letter jorh. It sounds tacky but at this point, you will have to settle for that

is that how old you think he is?
Re: What Can I Just Do? by kpolli(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nauttyprof: I just don't know how to put this rightly but i'll try my best just for you guys to help me out. I have a feeling for someone which I just can't suppress, I can't just explain it- I just love her so much but the problem is that I've not told her how I feel because I lack that courage & i'm shy (i just don't know how to get over this) and in some days time, I'll be leaving that area because I just have to. My friends jokingly had tried to talk to her with just my effort left in completing the rest but yet I didn't do anything (the report I had from my friends was that it was left to me and that she is not objecting in anyway). Also, should I say what made me hold back was because she was acting funny (not in a bad way though)- she could just act formal when around me which wasn't so before. I just love her so much, its just something I cannot point out as the reason I love her. What can I do? Help me out.... Your honest opinion is needed.

Omo she must have a mad shape wink
Re: What Can I Just Do? by koozy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Una and this love, love. I just weak.
Homeboy, it's not love. U d1ck is making talk all this love talk. U are just attracted to her. Balls up and ask her out
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
I just luv her, i just luv her...
Wtf. Be a man, go on n xpress ur feelin 2her.
Re: What Can I Just Do? by ajufinz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Help me out.... Your honest opinion is needed.

MAN u've gotten enof already just say thanx guys and go do what u have to....
Especially wat the ladiez in the houz finKs.
U're dyin b4 askin her out, I'm sur when she replies u'll come baC here 4nxt step...
If it's negative **** U go get heart attack ooooo
Take it easy plZzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Can I Just Do? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

is that how old you think he is?
Re: What Can I Just Do? by parisx(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2012
Go find work ...Love this days, "Hahaha". Hungry dey belly you dey talk love.check well you go see say that chick, dey hungry 2.she no go even anwser u.I beg go look 4 real work!.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Jealous Love / Why Love Is Important For Sutainable Relationship And Marriage / Cant Understand Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.