Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories (32804 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) / My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by SuyaEater(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
sucezTP: I stil rememba days back @ sch, wen we wre attackd by armd robbers 4 tyms. D 4th tym was a day 2 my final exams, den i cald my frnds 2 join me 4 grp readin.

In d middle of d 9t, while readin, we heard a knock on d door. It ws d voice of a lady dat livd opposite my rum. She rushd in n said som1 opend her window n we al bcame scard...den, we startd finkin of who 2 cal, which we did bt, a lady pickd d cal instead of a guy n said ''don't disturb we r busy''.

We thot of wat 2 do next n som1 suggestd we al jump tru d window bt, i was d only 1 who said ''NO'' n we startd argueing. While deliberatin..., we jst heard 'gboaa' 2 hefty men broke my door n came in. Infact, i cldn't help mysef bt, rushd 2 d window, matchd on buckets, basket...n jumpd out shoutin ''oole, oole......'' while evry1 followd.

D fat 1ce among us wre forcd 2 jump 2. They only made away wt 1 fone n wounded 1 dat ws strugglin 2 jump.....i almost carried ova my exams den bt, 4 God...

what kind of rubbish sh-t english or pidgin is this?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by SuyaEater(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
yuzedo: I remember some years ago, armed robbers went to a house in Ibadan only to meet 3 young girls, big bre@st, big nyash, and their 500yr old yoruba grandmother wey quiet like deady body.
The robbers took all their possessions but were angry it was not enuf so decided to r@pe them.
Na so these bad boys carried out the act on d babes o, until they were satisfied, dem come begin comot. Sharply dat old granny just said "ehen, and where are u going?" The robbers were dumbfounded, grandma say "so una think say una go r@pe my pikins and I no go collect my share? Lie lie, no ojoro, u must do me sef o! By dat time old mama don dey untie her dusty and mouldy wrapper, dey untie her long-@ass breasss comot her shimmy make dem suck.
My peepo, those robbers preach die dat day ehn? No be small sumtin o!
grin grin grin

big lie ...abeg shut up jor
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
^U better talk ur own!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Galaxydon1(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2012
SuyaEater:

Abeg shut the fk up and speak correct english or abi na pidgin
go to hell. Jackass.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ayobase(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Where is the ''un-follow'' button?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by molli(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2012
sessydoo: Well i dont think there is any1 that leaves in lagos that hasnt had armed robbery exp. personally i can count like 5 to 7 but thank God for his mercies. However there was a particular one dat makes me laff anytime i rember. i was driving towards ikeja (under d bridge) and bc there was a litle trafic d bad boys took over, we started hearing gun shots and evrybody dat was lucky to escape left his/her car on d main road and we all ran for our dear lives. i didnt come out of my hiding place until about 20 mins later. By this time d robbers had disappeared into d thin air and my car was causing serious traffic, pple gathered arnd d car looking for d owner bt they couldnt push it bc it was automatic. Immediately i moved near d car, one guy just shouted "look at d owner....he has finally come" on hearing dat i started running again and they had to pursue me shouting at d top of their voices that they are not armed robbers oooo, d robbers hav gone, pls come and remove ur car so that pple can go....it was at this point i stopped. i always laff at mysef anytime i rember dat scene though not funny then
this actulally got me laughin!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase: Where is the ''un-follow'' button?
OYO.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase: Where is the ''un-follow'' button?

Click the 'Quote' or 'Reply' button and then unchecked the 'Follow this topic' box.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by stevSKY(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
grin
SuyaEater:

grin
SuyaEater:

.....abi ooo my guy..... dis one na "correct pidgin english"........
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by awumen: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
na wa,i guess have been so lucky neva to experience any of dis.tank God
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by salemdv(m): 12:51am On Jun 22, 2012
I ve 3 xperience 2 share, 1st was in 2007, i nd my pals were having a nice chat on a cool thursdy evening, suddenly we heard a gun shot, o boy cme c as guys tear race.. Within secs i was upstairs, i was hearn 'stop there! I no dey dier na abeg na, confirm am! Then anoda shot. I peep thru my rum window 2 catch a glipse of wats unfoldn, behold 6 guys were matchetn a guy 2 his death jst adjacent my buildn, confirm am! was d only word i was hearn, 1 of d guys pick up a huge stone nd drop it on d guy's head, nd they walk out of d street majesticaly. Til date dis incident stil flast 2ru my thoughts.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
salemdv: I ve 3 xperience 2 share, 1st was in 2007, i nd my pals were having a nice chat on a cool thursdy evening, suddenly we heard a gun shot, o boy cme c as guys tear race.. Within secs i was upstairs, i was hearn 'stop there! I no dey dier na abeg na, confirm am! Then anoda shot. I peep thru my rum window 2 catch a glipse of wats unfoldn, behold 6 guys were matchetn a guy 2 his death jst adjacent my buildn, confirm am! was d only word i was hearn, 1 of d guys pick up a huge stone nd drop it on d guy's head, nd they walk out of d street majesticaly. Til date dis incident stil flast 2ru my thoughts.

Geez, I just felt cold shivers down my spine after your story. Was it a cult raid? Which school?
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Talking bout cult raids like above I have some cult stories deadly ones and of course some funny ones. Ill be back in a bitty, mek I go wack first grin
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2012
I remember my days as a jambite, me and my friends used to spend much money on clothes to enable us hang in with the posh blokes on campus who were members of high rated clubs. One evening a friend and I got ready for a club bash though we had only one IV which I got through my cousin. The plan was my friend went in with the iv and pass it out later to me and I also used it or called on my cousin a big girl to help me get in.

However at d gate d bouncers caught us in the game and siezed the iv, he pushed my friend out and blocked us from getting back in. We then started shouting and making trouble trying to get someone help us alert my cousin late that night till suddenly, some of the most notorious cultists in school came out of the dark to meet us at the gate with various weapons, other guys pick race but we were late to notice! Omo see slapping and beating! then they took our shoes, my piere cardin bikers and the other dudes Timbaland mocs, our Nike face caps, then our designer shirts, wristwatches, belts and even jeans! We were left in only undies and d distance was almost 30km from our crib off campus. And it was freezing cold. The cultist shared our clothes amongst themselves and told us to scram as they chased us with machettes some distance into d cold hammathan night, I nearly died as I walked the rest of the distance with my friend barefooted and practically naked save for our flimsy cotton boxers at around 2am in the night hugging our bodies and hoping any chicks won't see us. We later heard there was a deadly clash among 2 cult groups which broke out after we left, people were wounded and 2people killed but we were saved! It was a traumatic experience then. But thank God we just lost our clothes and very little money but were safe.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by jpphilips(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2012
obakovich:
d mumu no get village,when im don dey abroad dey dodge police im no go knw wetin dey happen here na

d guy is legit, he is a door man at bedeviled hotel new york, leave him alone
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by rakumiii(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2012
swiftycool: A friend of mine narrated his co-tenants' story which was so funny.

Robbers came to their house which was a tenament building with many occupants and forced all everyone out of their rooms into the landlords palour. They were then asked if they had money or not. The Landlord pleaded that he didn't have any money on him as all tenants had been owing house rents for sometime now, he was separated to one line while those with money were told to bring it and join another line.

Right there one of the tenants went to bring some money in a bag and dropped it with the Landlord saying it was his rent for the next two years. Ol boy see as landlord reject am say he never due for him to collect rent. Before u know there was an argument before d robbers btw landlord and tennant. Then the robbers decided to make an example by shooting one of the tenants in the "have not" line on the foot to enable the landlord make up his mind. Quickly the landlord accepted he wanted d money but asked 4 just six months.

The robbers finally settled the case by asking d landlord to accept one and a half years as was his usual custom and to prepare a reciept duly signed by both parties warning that the tenant must not be evicted otherwise the landlord will be dealt with if they discover. They were both asked to join the queue of people with money while others secretly started borrowing money to enable them join the safe line. No one else was wounded and d robbers carted away all the money.

It was a traumatic experience then, but its quite laughable now, the landlord never demanded excessive months of rent after that and started using an agent 4 his dealings. Lol

Hahahahahahahaha.........This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time.......Nice story
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by anicho(m): 4:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Life never seem to be fair...anyway see my signature
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Dahbutter(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Afro_Blue: Breaking News

Police arrest two pastors for driving stolen vehicles

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/101634-police-arrest-two-pastors-for-driving-stolen-vehicles.html

WTF even pastors? shocked
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by NewBlack: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Veiw Nigeria's number one security website, security watch naija.
www.securitywatchnaija.com
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
all my life, i've only had one robbery xperience and it ws vry terrible. Terrible because it ws as a result of stupidity on my part. It all happened one night, i just recently moved into a new neighbourhood where i rented an apartment in mile 2 area of diobu in port harcourt. So on dat fateful night, i ws so Hot, (mehn, my 'thing' just stand like soldier) i tried to sleep it off, no way, i tried calling my girlfriend but her phone ws switched off. As the desire ws too much for me to control so i decided 2 go out and find myself a lovepeddler (LovePeddler )2 spend d cold night with me. Hmmmm. By d tym i finished dressing up it ws around 10.30pm. So i left. I started strolling around, after a while i found one, she told me her price ws 3500 NGN. I tried to reduce the price but no way (as i only had 2000 with me). I left her and i met anoda one, ( wit large boobs and backside, she said 4k. Hmmm. I got fed up,by then it ws around 11pm. Instead of going back home. I foolishly decided to keep checking. I went further into the dark street, suddenly 5 guys just emerged from nowhere. Instinctively, i removed my phone (bb) and threw it under a parked car. Thank God. Then i ran blindly into the darkness but they caught me. MEHN SEE BEATING ! they strip searched me, took my wallet, tore my clothes, i was lucky i was not stabbed. I ran away. Later i came out, my wallet was on the floor, with my ATM, etc but d 2K was gone ! I went under d car, collected my phone then went home half naked dat night. Till now i hate ALL WHORES with passion. But thank God 4 saving me oooooooooooo !

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by zebudaya(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^^ wetin whores do you? you were too cheap to pay 3,500 and too stupid to go home instead of searching for 2,000 naira asawo

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by helpmeohgod(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have always thought that if I should become a robber, let it be a bank robber and it must not be in Nigeria.
So I finally got my American visa few years back and it did not take me long to form a gang with Carlos, an Italian american dude. After familiarizing myself with hollywood environment, and how their bank operates, we began to strike.
Carlos younger brothe will drive us to the bank, and on mask we will rob the banks and slip into the trunk of the car each time of escape. Sometimes, carlos younger brother would stop on each escape and give false information to oncoming police patrol van.
This robbery incidents continued for years that I had to keep hiding the millions of dollars I had raked in, in my doghouse.
I was never caught, and twice the police came to my house with a search warrant and the money was never discovered in my doghouse. Yet the bank robbery continued to the extent that the NYPD nicknamed we the robbers hollywood. Until one day it happened.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by helpmeohgod(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
The New York police department have been monitoring the extravagant spending of Carlos younger brother, our get away driver. Upon interrogation, he had no legal means of proving such funds. So, so when he was given a bate of naming conspirators for getting a shorter sentence, ge has no choice that to turn me and Carlos on.
After our case has been reviewed, it was held that Carlos and I be put in a gas chamber, and just as I was being led to the gas chamber, I felt a soft touch on my right leg; it was my wife waking me up and telling me that I had been kicking and jumping in my sleep.
WHAT A BAD DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by 3ndy(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
when i was five my mum was shot on her right ankle by armed robbers in nigeria.. surgery then was not possible due to the cheap bullet used that pieced in my mum's flesh.
now i'm 22 and my mum has been having difficulties walking and just living. so we took her to d hospital here in italy and the doctors said the bone and muscles where all gangrene now and that it was impossible to extract the whole bullets without causing her to lose sensibility in the whole leg.. that the only safe solution was amputation.
how do u all think i feel about armed robbers??

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by zaynie(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
I've only had 2 mild xperiences. 1 was wen I was @ kwara poly doin my advanced level course. Being lagos girls, my sista n I took wiv us enuf baffs n d latest phones. We were quite popular buh we dint kip late nyts n our landlord was a mad dog so we kinda had immunity buh on dis nyt, I was reading late @ nyt my roommates were asleep n I had jes stepped out to ease mysef. Lo n behold I came bac in n my 3 4nz were missin!!!I searched evrywhr *even inside cookin pots n travellin bags* the theif took it thru d wndow @ abt 2am in d midnyt Ooº°˚˚° . Till date I don't kip anyfin near d window.
The 2nd 1 occured whyl I was @ d university in lagos. My 3 sistas,2 of dre boyfriends n I went to soul E's show on d island. @ apongbon, our car broke down unda d bridge n d guys tld us to hide near 1 awse lyk dt whyl dey change d tyres. They all gav dre 4nz to my eldest sista cos na she get mind pass buh me(I went wiv my den boyfriend buh naw husby's new N70 nokia!)I simply switchd off n kept d fone underneath d seat.then ghen ghen! 3 guys came out frm nowhr, 1 of dem had a knife wiv him buh dey dint c us wia we were hidin. They pretended to help d our guys. Wen de were finished wiv d car, d guys askd us to come out so dt we kan leave n dts wen 1 of dem showed us d knife n began to obtain us. When he came to me I maintained dt my fone had jes been stolen d previous week! He put d knife @ my tummy n I looked him in d eye n tld him dt my fone was stolen @ so so place last week. He left me alone n jes den rrs came n chased dem off. Unfortunately, dey caught d 1 wu was d nicest n innocent among dem n my sista had to tell dem to leave him. Everybody hailed me for being such a convincing liar! Till date, I still gt d shivers wen I pass dt place
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2013
^^^ u even checked inside cooking pot! This got me laughing hard!

I hope u guys got all the stuff those thieves obtained from u before letting the innocent looking thief go; but then I wonder how u could have mercy on someone who was an accomplice in armed robbery, someone else might suffer for it
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2013
3ndy: when i was five my mum was shot on her right ankle by armed robbers in nigeria.. surgery then was not possible due to the cheap bullet used that pieced in my mum's flesh.
now i'm 22 and my mum has been having difficulties walking and just living. so we took her to d hospital here in italy and the doctors said the bone and muscles where all gangrene now and that it was impossible to extract the whole bullets without causing her to lose sensibility in the whole leg.. that the only safe solution was amputation.
how do u all think i feel about armed robbers??

OMG shocked that's a very devastating story. Really sorry to hear that. Hope she is still able to get on with life. So sad sad

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Mutee: 2:28am On Jul 10, 2013
swiftycool: I remember way back when I was just starting uni, I went to stay with a friend of mine in PH. We were about 6 in the house, two parents, my friend and I plus two todlers, a little boy of 2 and a girl of 4.

The robbers hit the door threatning to burst it open if we didn't and so my friends dad went to open d door for four rugged looking armed robbers who immediately shouted on us to all come out of the room, get on the floor and lie down facedown if we didn't want to die.

We did as instructed, all of us including d tiny kids. But soon d kids started fighting over the space to lie down saying that's my space I got there b4 u. One robber who seemed like the boss was left to guard us while one was outside and two ransacking the house.
Our guard just shouted on d kids LIE FACE DOWN and CLOSE ur EYES!!!

Few minuites later I just heard Mimi d little girl whispering; junior close ur eyes o, or ill report u. B4 u knew she just got up and went to tug the guard robber's trousers and said: " UNCLE ARMED RoBBER, junior is not closing his eyes!"

All of a sudden the robbers who heard her, two inside and d one outside bursted out laughing seriously, while the guard who was apparently shocked kept silent and shook his head gently. Before we knew it he just walked out of the house and in a teary voice commanded the rest to leave everything in the house and go. They actually left without stealing a pin because of how Mimi addresed their boss. I wonder why!

lwtmbfh!!! wow!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by uwaifojoseph(m): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2013
advertise your business for free on our business blog www.diamondwealth4all..com

send ur banner ad code or text link ad code to diamondwealth4all@yahoo.com and have ur ad up and running within 48hrs. if all the slots are taken, we'll insert ur ad as soon as there's space.
ur ad will stay up for a period of one week after which payments will be required for ads.

this offer lasts till 1st Jan, 2014

like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/diamondwealth4all.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by nurey(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2013
This really happened and it was back in 2009 at isale igbehin in abk during my predegree days. We were in the lecture hall very close to unaab micro finance bank. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, and I got up to peep through the Windows and I heard it again. B4 anything the lecturer don't varnish and students were scampering out through the other door but I just layer down under the bench boys and girls also squeezed together and gun shot was going on.
I managed to leave the lecture theatre we all thought it was cultists coming to kill and initiate but later it was robbers. They killed one policeman they saw in the bank, and shot a potential student in the assignment, and one in the legal and others sustained various injuries. One lady who was working with blood bank was shot in the neck she died instantly she was a student of the skul and passed out like 2yrs ago it was a sad day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.