Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me (9336 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Tyche(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
A dead father you mean

Maybe, maybe not. You can never know with women (the wife in this case).
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by bisi16(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Y u wan abort naa?.. Just look for ur wife's cousin and do d same thing to her, since ur erection is ur direction.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Spartakos: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by luckgames(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Spartakos: @ OP. I KNOW YOU ARE IN A MESS. I CAN HELP. PLS CALL 08036660419. I'LL BE EXPECTING YOUR
CALL.
Help him with what?
Please don't kill the girl O
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by 2goodbobo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Bros why you no use Condom na?
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
My guy shun! An erect penis has no conscience! grin But na wa 4 dat girl o! She no sabi wetin postinor-2 be? undecided mstcheeew!
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by hotsturvs: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sister in-law ke! Dat one na serious matter o, devil dey live with una for dat house. I guess next in line shd be the moda in-law na

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by kingroyce: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
namename: I am a married man of 32 years old man also blessed with a kid, Mistakenly my wife’s younger sister who happen to be living with us is currently 2 months pregnant for me, After advicing her to abort, she said: she cant take the risk, when i asked why! she said one of her elder sister has tried it before and lost her life during the process, pls am so confused right now, my wife is currently away from me for a business trip and she must not know about this. Am so confused, Pls i need an advice.

SOURCE: http:///teefyk
come off it ur grown ur,ur wife's matured and ur wife's sis is matured and as humans we all make mistakes-thats if this tread is real. All the same a new born child is a great celebration so since ur a BIG PErVErt WIT A GRAND SCALE sTUPIDITY DO MORE AT LEAST HOPE UR UNLIMITED SEXUAL URGE WOULDN'T GET UR DOMESTIC ANIMALS PREGNANT FOR U...;->.doggy
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Idacrux: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nna ehhnn! U're in a big n serious mess if ur fiance later finds out ooh,because its beyond human imagination,well since u cannot control ur spiritual KONJI just confess to ur wife.if u try abort n d young girl go die what u kept secretly will be reveal to d whole world oh(warning) from xperience.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by excel26(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
WAT IF U WERE ABORTED BY UR MOM?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Sleekknight(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Cool nollywood story grin
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by xyloxloto(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2012
op u r an ode
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by myz(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2012
congratulation bro.u nw av 2 sisters 4rm dsame parent.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by koozy(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2012
My advice is next time you about to go raw on a biatch that's not your wife, y'all should hold hands and pray before and after you phuck, and everything will be alright.

Congrats on the baby tho!
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2012
Oh my dear OP come darling you need a hug.

I'm sure your wife is very ugly that's why you fell for her pretty younger sister,I'm also sure the kid your wife has is not yours,she played away match and won,now why live with or even care for\about them?

Here's what you'll do,before your wife gets back,make sure all her belongings and those of the kid are packed,tell her this exact words.

"I'm done with you wh0re,take your things and leave my house,your cute sister is pregnant for me and i'm marrying her,she's everything i've ever wanted that you are not,i have no regrets whatsoever for my actions,you deserve what i did,don't forget to take your child with you"

After that,push them both outside,slam the door in their faces,go inside kiss her sister and everything is settled.

See its that easy,you have nothing to worry about so relax,many men do this often and get away with it,after all you are a man and can do whatever you like damning the consequences oh wait,there are no consequences,YOU ARE THE MAN.angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by mackintosh: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
you are shame to your , family and you have laid acourse on your family, you need deliverance
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Heck: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
Imagine the two ladies in the story are my sisters
I will kill the OP with razor blade
FOOLISH MAN

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Clearsure(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tell your wife,she will understand afterall she is the cause of the issues.

Her sister was just helping her out of her matrimonial duty cry

The man meant to be faithful by not flirting outside the family home cool

Man you have to pay or appreciate me for this. Support grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
remove that word MISTAKENLY

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by grad2012(f): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Omg how cud you do dis to ur wife wit her sister cry you are evil and shameless no real man will do wat you have done. That her sister is so sensless how can she betray her sister like dat,you both need to ask your wife for forgiveness and look you better not abort it cos if she dies another wahala for you.You better go and confess both of you to your wife and face the consequence.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Exponental(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Face it..... having a child doesn't mean you will marry her.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Manchiefo: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okotorigba. Nkiti azuo na ahia Udele.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Hahaha, mistakenly, hahahaha.... Laughs out of thread.
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Daughterzion(f): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
namename:
I am a married man of 32 years old man also blessed with a kid, Mistakenly my wife’s younger sister who happen to be living with us is currently 2 months pregnant for me, After advicing her to abort, she said: she cant take the risk, when i asked why! she said one of her elder sister has tried it before and lost her life during the process, pls am so confused right now, my wife is currently away from me for a business trip and she must not know about this. Am so confused, Pls i need an advice.
the deed has been done so i dnt tin bashing you would be necessary. Do nt abort!
I know it will be hard for you but i think itz best you tell your wife. Yeah i knw itz hard but its the best thng to do u. If ur wife truly loves you, she would forgve u
Re: My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me by Spartakos: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
luckgames:

Help him with what?
Please don't kill the girl O

Hey, look at the phone number. You know anything about 666 and 419(which are both embedded in the phone number)? It's a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is A Typical Nigerian So Pessimistic About True Love? / Lady's Photo Causes Agog Online: See What This Guy Wrote On Her Wall (pic) / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.