Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508746 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2013
surecan:

not by the DPO,she will get it at CID HQTs Alagbon Lagos,i cant remember the exact address

I need d address too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2013
dommakavelli:

I need d address too

Alagbon police headquater
Central criminal registry
Force C.I.D Annex
Alagbon close, ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2013
xtus:

Alagbon police headquater
Central criminal registry
Force C.I.D Annex
Alagbon close, ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

Xtus, pls which alagbon D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ obalende
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by onezu(f): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2013
surecan:

not by the DPO,she will get it at CID HQTs Alagbon Lagos,i cant remember the exact address

Okey thanks a lot,let me tell her is not from her DPO,that is at CID HQTs Alagbon lagos,she should know the exact address.apart from the sign police clearance from CID HQTs, all other document listed on this forum is also what she will submit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2013
dommakavelli:

Xtus, pls which alagbon D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ obalende

Guy, from Obalende, u go enta keke for under bridge take go alagbon for ikoyi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Joe980: @Kenniy, gat you. Don't doubt what He started. Relax and pray...what will be would surely bewink
abi..thanks bro

mozo: I think they've said it all, give them till first week of April, wouldn't be a good idea to push your luck by visiting them every week. Just a matter of time this waiting period shall be history.. All the best
ok..will wait till first week april as thts the consensus here it looks like..thanks plenty
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2013
onezu:

Okey thanks a lot,let me tell her is not from her DPO,that is at CID HQTs Alagbon lagos,she should know the exact address.apart from the sign police clearance from CID HQTs, all other document listed on this forum is also what she will submit.

yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lus5(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2013
kayce43: @lus@5 @Olufemi14 @Iwinosajack February medical hopefuls, any news?
No news ooh! finger crossed smiley All we need is prayer, faith nd hope.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
lus@5:

it is well,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
lus@5:

I think Embassy is delaying to issue the visas because of their policy.Shouldn't be issued off 6 months of ur start date. So make una chill till April or May for those against Fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
mosquitoway: it is well,

Oh boy. How are you? How that side? No gist abi no time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
kayce43: @Robbie 37, I can understand kenniy's frustration cus he knows a Sept applicant dat has bin issued visa n I equally know d person, so d whole tin is confusing , being dat its a scholarship scheme, no one wld blame him abt visiting d embasy to knw wats happening wit his application...I wld say it again, if ur medicals has stayed above 2months , visit d embassy just like Kenniy did, so u wld know d status of ur application.
i quite understand as well but i would advise he takes it easy as they have responded they have all documents with them so as not to expedite te process negatively..it is well by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
ferdimako:

Oh boy. How are you? How that side? No gist abi no time?
my man it dey very ok oo,uno my pipl here are awaiting their trv,thats y im focusing on that.but everything is well, iv got a house..nice landlord didnt even take a deposit from me,school is super,everybody is nice,very different from the uk.and i cant thank God enough.i dey wake up naija time to read early in the morning.the cold not too bad once u buy the original jacket and boots..lol.i don't know anybody in my area and my school no get 1 black person,but im coping fine.yea..and i have been looking for maggi , curry and thyme and have gone to all the shops with no luck.all in all a good experience,annd worth the stress they give us at cdhc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
mosquitoway: my man it dey very ok oo,uno my pipl here are awaiting their trv,thats y im focusing on that.but everything is well, iv got a house..nice landlord didnt even take a deposit from me,school is super,everybody is nice,very different from the uk.and i cant thank God enough.i dey wake up naija time to read early in the morning.the cold not too bad once u buy the original jacket and boots..lol.i don't know anybody in my area and my school no get 1 black person,but im coping fine.yea..and i have been looking for maggi , curry and thyme and have gone to all the shops with no luck.all in all a good experience,annd worth the stress they give us at cdhc.

Wow, no black skin? Still that flight school aiight? All the best....na to speedpost maggi etc to u oh.Hahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olawunmisamuel1: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hey guys. I applied to memorial university,sept. Admission msc in safety and risk engineering. Called the department yesterday and they said I'm admissible and they will send a recommendation to their school of graduate studies. This is good news right?.

Other people that are applying to memorial uni also, pls let's meet up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
xtus:

Guy, from Obalende, u go enta keke for under bridge take go alagbon for ikoyi

Thanks bro. Have gotten dere, n I don do d stuff sef.
They collected 5k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
@mosquitoway, vry happy ur doin gr8 broda, dats hw it should be, thanks for d prayers I believe God will give us d visa soonest.

@lus@5 it is well , we will get it soon

@the house, Goodnews , a friend of mine has bin issued his visa yestiday, he did his medicals Feb 4th, we r goin to pick his package tmrw.

We are in next in line by God's grace....Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Hey guys. I applied to memorial university,sept. Admission msc in safety and risk engineering. Called the department yesterday and they said I'm admissible and they will send a recommendation to their school of graduate studies. This is good news right?.

Other people that are applying to memorial uni also, pls let's meet up.

Yeah, good news. 90%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
@xtus thanks bro..must i submit to vfs..cant i submit at cdhc direct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
hey guys do i hv to submit application thru vfs or can i go direct and if direct hw will i run it as in how will i submit it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
dommakavelli: Yeah, good news. 90%

If Visa procedure is only 10% then, all Nigerians would be in Canada, it is not that simple and easy my brother/Sister, but no doubt, na good news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olawunmisamuel1: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If Visa procedure is only 10% then, all Nigerians would be in Canada, it is not that simple and easy my brother/Sister, but no doubt, na good news
<--- bro, I meant good news that I'll get the admission. not talking about visa. God's grace, that one will come fine too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
please guys do i have to apply thru vfs fr study permit and also after applyin how soon should i bust them to find out how far with the application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: <--- bro, I meant good news that I'll get the admission. not talking about visa. God's grace, that one will come fine too.

OK, that is fair and great . . . Hopefully, see you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
ken1982: please guys do i have to apply thru vfs fr study permit and also after applyin how soon should i bust them to find out how far with the application

Meaning?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ken1982: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
@femmmy jus joking as in when i do apply what time frame should i give befor checkin bak
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
ken1982: @femmmy jus joking as in when i do apply what time frame should i give befor checkin bak

Ok, i thought you were gonna go to their office and ask to give you reason why they have made you waited for so long . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wat course pls, send ur mail pls
GboyegaD: Just got another offer from University of Waterloo with a better fellowship than University of Calgary. I'm yet to decide which one to go with however, I think its gonna be Calgary all the way. I am rejecting all my US offers out rightly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GboyegaD(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
teexzle: Wat course pls, send ur mail pls

I would suggest you pm me instead and the course is Economics.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

I would suggest you pm me instead and the course is Economics.

Nice course and Calgary is not a bad place to be, good economy there . . . Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olawunmisamuel1: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
So nobody on here is applying or has applied to memorial university?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: So nobody on here is applying or has applied to memorial university?

Why dont you look for one of those updated list of ** earthgreener ** hope i spell him right

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.