Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508417 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siga: .....but easy on the spending ooo...u go need all dem cash once u touch ground oooo... grin

dealax na big boy oooo,
Me as a ghetto boy for carry hanging enter VAC from my ghetto in Surulere
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

Those rulers (not qualified as leaders) really need to be gunned down.....Dey don mess up dis country big time....Jonathan spoil our Economy beyond quick recovery

Bros I really envy you for this TRV issues oooo...All the Best as u begin a new life in a new system

Guy no worry, shey u don apply, d trv go come *small tin*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idomaboi:
i guess its not who does it first but how fast ur medical is sent to france and processed?

dunno bout dat bruv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

dealax na big boy oooo,
Me as a ghetto boy for carry hanging enter VAC from my ghetto in Surulere

With the various high ticket price wey person dey see, nna na to hang on to d tire of the airplane till we enta canny o cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
dealexad: With the various high ticket price wey person dey see, nna na to hang on to d tire of the airplane till we enta canny o cheesy

u no go wan act skyfall for Toronto....Bros abeg enter BRT (Ethopian Airline..lol)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
dealexad:

With the various high ticket price wey person dey see, nna na to hang on to d tire of the airplane till we enta canny o cheesy
....ok...do u want to giv ur TRV to someone willing to pay the high ticket price? lol... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
@dealexad...congrats! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siga: ....ok...do u want to giv ur TRV to someone willing to pay the high ticket price? lol... grin

LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

u no go wan act skyfall for Toronto....Bros abeg enter BRT (Ethopian Airline..lol)

cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siga: ....ok...do u want to giv ur TRV to someone willing to pay the high ticket price? lol... grin

highest bid for my trv goes with it!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2012

Make he give me ooo, I go run jama the money sharp sharp go enter the cheapest even if na MOLUE Airline....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

Make he give me ooo, I go run jama the money sharp sharp go enter the cheapest even if na MOLUE Airline....
...the funny thing be say, if he hasnt been given TRV and hear someone complain like hin dey do...he go say these things u just said.....but im happy for the guy...now make those ur area chicks dey run...cos, this guy go crush enough girls before hin run cut....lol ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
dealexad: highest bid for my trv goes with it!!

I guess no amount of money (with exception £,€,$) is worth the waiting time for TRV....
Money can be recovered, But time cannot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

I guess no amount of money (with exception £,€,$) is worth the waiting time for TRV....
Money can be recovered, But time cannot
no mind cdhc but that one no still stop us from applying cos our people say na who dey beg something him hand dey long pass. I wish you all success! But always remember that only God does the favour part. So keep praying cos u will get the TRV IJN cos the land is green.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

ezme, we would both spend the next xmas in North America

This post really got me emotional..... Thanks earthgreeners, with the time and energy you have spent on this project, you deserve to be in Canada come fall 2013.

But, for now "have yourself a merry little Christmas"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
iluminati: no mind cdhc but that one no still stop us from applying cos our people say na who dey beg something him hand dey long pass. I wish you all success! But always remember that only God does the favour part. So keep praying cos u will get the TRV IJN cos the land is green.

@illuminati, Thanks alot for the motivation
@siga, hope u dey listen to Ayinla Omowura and Yusuf Olatunji (awon Baba legba)....

BEMBE ALADISA ACTIVATED, eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi li Visa, Ilu yi su mi!!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
ezme: This post really got me emotional..... Thanks earthgreeners, with the time and energy you have spent on this project, you deserve to be in Canada come fall 2013.

But, for now "have yourself a merry little Christmas"

...& u too Boss, May our labour never be in Vain.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

@illuminati, Thanks alot for the motivation
@siga, hope u dey listen to Ayinla Omowura and Yusuf Olatunji (awon Baba legba)....

BEMBE ALADISA ACTIVATED, eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi li Visa, Ilu yi su mi!!!....
...Ah...for where...i wasnt a big fan before I left naija....I grew up with my parents into jazz, blues, country and all....Dad schooled in US...so, na only juju hin like and highlife....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siga: ...Ah...for where...i wasnt a big fan before I left naija....I grew up with my parents into jazz, blues, country and all....Dad schooled in US...so, na only juju hin like and highlife....lol

No worry, I go bring dose records come for you If I eventually make it......Bros u no live for street oooo::
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

No worry, I go bring dose records come for you If I eventually make it......Bros u no live for street oooo::
...my guy...we were caged back in the days my guy....always driven around by drivers....hate those days man...cos, i go see boys dey play for street and me no fit join cos na wahala....na so so book book.but as I enter high school ...i begin dey sneak out go play soccer...my bros too sneak out .... and I sabi play small...I secretly join a club for Abeokuta then and everytime I sneak go play...I go come back home come chop beating...lol...and that never stopped me ...kids sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
earthgreeners:

Peter started to sink when he began to doubt. Don't let your faith be shaken. We will all make it in Jesus Name.(AMEN)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
adexcube: Peter started to sink when he began to doubt. Don't let your faith be shaken. We will all make it in Jesus Name.(AMEN)

Thanks Boss, In life there are always uncertainties.....Just like tossing a coin (Probability)......

Man Proposes, God disposes

We shall all get there...Dats for sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siga: ...my guy...we were caged back in the days my guy....always driven around by drivers....hate those days man...cos, i go see boys dey play for street and me no fit join cos na wahala....na so so book book.but as I enter high school ...i begin dey sneak out go play soccer...my bros too sneak out .... and I sabi play small...I secretly join a club for Abeokuta then and everytime I sneak go play...I go come back home come chop beating...lol...and that never stopped me ...kids sha.... grin

Thank God u aint raising ur Kids where u would be allowed to beat them....Bros na ghetto street life me I live ooo, Infact na street I dey naw..Hood boys just dey scatter street with Banger...

Oya! Chinedu throw d Banger Bomb for dat Beer parlour.....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
mercylicious:

Well, am nt bothered abt medical or trv for now. If I make Jan start date- good.
If I make may start date- better. Bt d most important thing is make dem give me visa.
I won't defer till embassy tells me to. School resumes 7th Jan, so by dt time, ill inform them of any dvelopment and ask them if its possible I get deferal, and d procedure (just to keep communication going, cos I know they can defer).
Am even considering changing frm Regina to uni of Sask cos I found out d fees are nt dt diff, and sask is ranked higher wit more scholarship opportunities
@ artmostfair,
Its worth it. My friends dt went to Canny are already processing admisn for their bros, these r ppl dt hv nt spent up to 2yrs. One has spent a year, d other 2 years. They won't do dt if Canny isn't good.
Since u r 5 yrs in a bank, is it d same bank? What is ur policy concerning study leave? U can just ask and apply 4 dt wen u get ur medical or trv. Am considering dt, bt my friends in Canny said I dnt need dt. That I won't consider going back wen I step toes.

Start d application, bt don't put ur life and mind on it after u hv submitted. I wish u d best.

@all,
Is it true dt u r asked to submit another account statement when asked for deferal letter?
I dropped my fd since dec in my accnt for Canny and I want to move it to treasury bill by JAN. I can't just be missing over 30k monthly doing nothing.

Have a blessed week ahead.
THANKS FRIEND. there's no study leave in my bank anymore. So am either in or am out! Am basically waiting for trv. Did medicals on 5th Dec. I'm goin for a fast track PG program in Toronto...comes with internship, which counts as a Canadian work experience.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
AMEN!!!
mercylicious: Congrats all.
Idomaboi, hw far? Make ur own enta now make our joy complete.
All trv awaitee status must change b4 d end of 2012.
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=mercylicious]

I track wit bb too. Once u select the first option- applicatn ..n d dob box is supposed to come up., then u can edit d dob by scrolling and typing ur dob.[/quote
hi mercy pls inbox me ya pin. E_madng@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 25, 2012
Amen.....
mercylicious: Congrats all.
Idomaboi, hw far? Make ur own enta now make our joy complete.
All trv awaitee status must change b4 d end of 2012.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 5:20am On Dec 25, 2012
this place have been a great source of joy for me and encouragement...and e never teh wey i enta o...we all will get our desires in Jesus name..happy Christmas everybody...no be small cold o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
TO ALL NAIRALANDERS I SAY

┏ ┈┈┉┓
┆Merry ┏┉.┈┈┈┈┓
└┈┈┈♈̷̴Christmas ┆
. . └┈┈┈┈┈♈̷̴
. (*)

°◦° 
ː̗̀ ː̖́Osmileyː̗̀ ː̖́
<3•°◦°• <3
 ː̖́ː̖́<3<3 ː̖́ː̗̀
◦°˚˚°◦°˚˚°◦°
ː̗̀ː̗̀ ː̖́(*)ː̗̀ː̗̀ ː̖́(*) ː̗̀
°◦°˚˚˚°◦°˚˚˚°◦°˚˚
ː̗̀ː̗̀ː̖́ː̖́<3ː̗ː̗̀ː̗̀ ː̖́ː̖́;winkː̗ː̖́ː̗ː̗̀
◦◦°˚˚˚°◦°˚˚˚°◦◦°˚°◦
<3 ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́(*)ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́(*)ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖<3
    
. ┏┉ ┈┓
. ♈̷̴And ┆
. └┈┈♈̷̴
┏ ┈┈┉┓
┆Happy┏┉┈┈┓
└┈┈┈♈̷̴New ┏┉┈┈┈┓
. └┈┈┈♈̷̴ Year ┆
└┈┈┈♈̷
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to everyone; the pressure has been der, but it sure came with lots of pleasure - it's not over yet; enjoy ur day...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas to u all....God would crown all our effort ijn.....if na muslim,inshallah!@dealadex congrat man...4 awaitees' e go happen...my pin...22B5B684!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2012
spencer3705: Merry xmas to u all....God would crown all our effort ijn.....if na muslim,inshallah!@dealadex congrat man...4 awaitees' e go happen...my pin...22B5B684!

Thanks bruv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.