Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? (4224 Views)

Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by dayo23(f): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
Pls I Jst hrd from a Reliable Source That Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has Join Action Congress Of Nigeria (ACN) others include olusegun Agagu, Olabode George. Pls Confirm.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by asha80(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
dayo23: Pls I Jst hrd from a Reliable Source That Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has Join Action Congress Of Nigeria (ACN) others include olusegun Agagu, Olabode George. Pls Confirm.

grin
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by qmd24(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
grin
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by ozaborthompson: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
why
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
impossible , obj will join ACN and become a junior to tinubu ?forget it
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by gbolah1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
Biggest joke of the century
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by 9jaIhail(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
dayo23: Pls I Jst hrd from a Reliable Source That Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has Join Action Congress Of Nigeria (ACN) others include olusegun Agagu, Olabode George. Pls Confirm.

@ OP YOU NEED URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR BUYING THIS CRAPS.Tinubu CAN'T CONTROL OBJ FOR UR INFORMATION.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2012
Someone needs psychiatric evaluation in Nairaland. OP, Pls confirm your locationyou is Yaba left
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Must be a hoax.
However anything can happen in naija politricks!

Such a move will be the mother of all earthquake/tsunami to hit naija politics/PDP and it will automatically change the power equation thereby guaranteeing ACN to produce the next president come 2015.

I think OBJ is becoming disgruntled with PDP recently with his verbal attacks on the party and just last week he tactically endorsed Buhari by calling him "an upright man"
Buharis party CPC is presently liasing with Tinubus party ACN in preparation for 2015 elections!

Hhmmn........hope am not reading too much into this.
Its my 50cents!
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by HighChief4(m): 2:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Though this is almost impossible, but anything can happen in Naija and also when a Yoruba is involved
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by dayokanu(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2012
Guy, when does palmy joint become reliable source?
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Afam4eva(m): 5:49am On Jun 13, 2012
The day Obasanjo joins ACN is the Nigeria splits.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by idumuose(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Do not come here some other time to ask us another

foolish question that you heard that Fashola is the

new Governor of Delta state.What a foolish question.

Not only has Obasanjo joined ACN even Onyilola

Segun Oni,Tony Anenih,Bamanga Tukur,Goodluck

jonathan have all defected to ACN.

OBASANJO HAS JOINED ACN MY FOOT!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Onlytruth(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: The day Obasanjo joins ACN is the Nigeria splits.

Nigeria will not split simply because baba iyabo made one more move to preserve his loot and relevance as well as saving his own hide. Not that I believe this news, but since he left PDP BOT Chairman position, I knew that anything is possible.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by dealordea(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2012
this can't be true!!! Baba iyabo, the ground father of PDP!! I don't believe you op
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by sheyguy: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2012
I will take it to be politic joke being June 12.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by redsun(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

Nigeria will not split simply because baba iyabo made one more move to preserve his loot and relevance as well as saving his own hide. Not that I believe this news, but since he left PDP BOT Chairman position, I knew that anything is possible.

U dey mind dem bas.tards that thinks much of rogues like obj and still think of themselves as progressives.

To rational nigerians,obj and his gang of robbers deserves to be shot puplicly,nothing else.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by velo10: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2012
Come on this is not April fool's day. Abeg ooo
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by redsun(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2012
redsun:

U dey mind dem bas.tards that thinks much of rogues like obj and still think of themselves as progressives.

To rational nigerians,obj and his gang of robbers deserves to be shot publicly,nothing else.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by damilola15: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2012
The way these people contort info/rumor. Anyway this is Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by duality(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
you heard from a reliable source and still want confirmation? pls go and sleep.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by OAM4J: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
lol. Very funny!
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
dayokanu: Guy, when does palmy joint become reliable source?

Lwkmd...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by samo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
Anything is possible in politics afterall Obj visited Adams Oshiomhole in Benin City a few weeks ago not long after he resigned as BOT chairman of PDP. Futhermore, f you look at the political landscape , it would be difficult for the PDP to retian the number 1 slot of the Presidency in 2015
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2012
samo: Anything is possible in politics afterall Obj visited Adams Oshiomhole in Benin City a few weeks ago not long after he resigned as BOT chairman of PDP. Futhermore, f you look at the political landscape , it would be
difficult for the PDP to retian the number 1 slot of the Presidency in 2015

in my own view obj is bigger than anyone in acn secondly pdp will lose some states to the opposition.but i dont feel obj will move to acn.if he does his relevance in nigeria politics will be over.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by T9ksy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2012

Yes ke!!! I also heard from a reliable source perpendicular to another reliable source opposite Aso rock that El-rufia, buhari, SLS and the

sardunna of sokoto have all decamped to ACN. Yeye jobless mo.ron.
Re: Obasanjo, Bode George, Agagu Join ACN? by Gift96: 6:59am On Apr 13
duality:
you heard from a reliable source and still want confirmation? pls go and sleep.
lol

(1) (Reply)

David Mark And The Myth Of "Telephone Is Not For The Poor" / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.