Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What has demanding got to do with love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What has demanding got to do with love? (1060 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What has demanding got to do with love? by toluleke(m): 2:19am On Jun 13, 2012
Demanding from your partner is it a way of showing LOVE..cause it takes personal relationship and closeness to demand for something
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Mynd44: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2012
toluleke: Demanding from your partner is it a way of showing LOVE..cause it takes personal relationship and closeness to demand for something
Too many darned kids on the romance section these days. WTF is this one saying now? So it is because I have feelings for you that I am trying to MAGA you abi? SMH
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Areaboy2(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2012
I was thinking only a girl will post this lol

so wrong
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by toluleke(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2012
can u just tap d back button..@mynd..waz just askin i dnt demand just tired about gals demandin..wish 2 no y dey do so..buh dnt 4get som guys r gold digas..
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2012
No
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2012
for the girls, yes. for guys, I don't think so
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Onegai(f): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Alright!! Glad to know this. Next time one guy says to me "I demand sex, as I feel even though you have been celibate for years and now I want to use you to notch my bedpost, but you're saying no (but didn't chop my money), and I've called you selfish and having a bad attitude"
I will know it is because he loves and values me. Got that.
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by StarrMatthieu: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by inspirenet: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2012
joeydozzy: for the girls, yes. for guys, I don't think so
cheesy
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2012
toluleke: can u just tap d back button..@mynd..waz just askin i dnt demand just tired about gals demandin..wish 2 no y dey do so..buh dnt 4get som guys r gold digas..
I am sorry I don't know where the back button is.
BTW, I still think this whole thread is childish
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by cindyrella(f): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2012
Mtcheeeeew
Nansense!
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by toluleke(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Tel me ur galfrnd had not demanded anyfin...dat because u r close...can a stranger walk up 2u 2 demand 4 anyfin...i fil it just because of d closeness@Mynd_44 buh we ova do it...am not rily sayn dat love...
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by TenLove: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
bad idea
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
How can you say demanding is love? People are simply going nuts with this love issue
Re: What has demanding got to do with love? by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
[url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/86880-4/Interview_pukes.gif?[/img][/url]

toluleke: Demanding from your partner is it a way of showing LOVE..cause it takes personal relationship and closeness to demand for something

(1) (Reply)

Fine With Me / Big Brother Star Game And The Gender Issue In Africa: A Revelation / Pictures Of Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.