Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? (1722 Views)

Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do??? / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by viccoboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
[/color][color=#000000] dis is my first post in nl so i nid ur advice seriously
my rootmate at skul his broda is inlove and wants 2 marry d same gal him and his frd hav sex wit d same day.d lady in question has beg him nt 2 let his broda knw of her past life.bt he is confuse cos he cnt stand d fact that she is a shore!!shuld he tell his broda or just kip it 2 himself?
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
poor english
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Honeycity(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
let him go ahead and inform his brother.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by slimyem: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
he should simply tell his brother.
#thread closed#cheesy
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by VOfficialR(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
he should inform his brother, she might 'have definitely' slept with other people and if the brother finds out from other source, then...
the lady will eventually leave and the brotherhood cord might cut and leave his relationship with his brother shattered forever. he should just handle it with care coz... as an african lady, she might not be happy with anyone that threatens her future (you know what that means)
Goodluck!
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Soocool1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
viccoboy: This is my first post on nl and i need ur advice seriously.
My roomate's brother is in love and wants 2 marry d same gal that my roomate's friends have s e x with. The lady in question has begged my roomate not to let his brother know of her past life.but he is confused cos he can't stand the fact that she is a LovePeddler!! should he tell his brother or just keep it to himself?
fixed
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by kpolli(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
He should but emm. . . . .
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Can someone please rewrite that? I cant read that jargons
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Exponental(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
For hw long will he keep quiet?
Sharing of women always bring abt hatred or death in d long run.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
Soo_cool:
fixed
lmao....u fixed nuffin.......u even made it worse! grin grin
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by buchi4action(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
viccoboy: [/color][color=#000000] dis is my first post in nl so i nid ur advice seriously
my rootmate at skul his broda is inlove and wants 2 marry d same gal him and his frd hav sex wit d same day.d lady in question has beg him nt 2 let his broda knw of her past life.bt he is confuse cos he cnt stand d fact that she is a shore!!shuld he tell his broda or just kip it 2 himself?
he said that "his room mate at school previously had a group s.e.xx with a girl. Now the brother (to his room mate) want to marry the same girl. What will you advice his room mate , to tell his brother about the se.xcapades he had with the girl or not?
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by 190: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
OP if im in who's position please
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone please rewrite that? I cant read that jargons
must u show ursf..English teacher,even a blind man knws wats hs tryin 2 say.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by cindyrella(f): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2012
^^ Lmao @English teacher grin grin
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by patuli64(f): 3:11am On Jun 14, 2012
lmao....even d first person dat replied did not even address d matter.... lol.... rilli poor english... it just killed d whole story... smh
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by blank(f): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
I will tell immediately.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
chidyhels:
must u show ursf..English teacher,even a blind man knws wats hs tryin 2 say.
Incase you have lost your sense of reasoning, I have not. The OP was trying to communicate and I did not get it because the language the OP choose is not clear to me. Should I ignorant jump on board or should I report back and ask for clarifications?
Please answer this English student
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by VOfficialR(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone please rewrite that? I cant read that jargons

This is derogatory and... mind you, i dunno think THAT can go with jargonS. concord??

Mynd_44:
Incase you have lost your sense of reasoning, I have not. The OP was trying to communicate and I did not get it because the language the OP choose is not clear to me. Should I IGNORANT JUMP on board or should I report back and ask for clarifications?
Please answer this English student

Instead of just acceptn the fact that you (probably unintentionally) crossed the line. you are fighting your way out of humiliation by humilitaing yourself the more sad i would have preferred 'IGNORANTLY JUMP' to 'IGNORANT JUMP' you shouldnt be so harsh over 'ink letters'. we are just here to learn n catch fun, not everyone has our background... some are even better,

so...plz, criticize constructively in ur next comment...

1 Like

Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 3:00am On Jun 15, 2012
^^
Are you done? Now can you PLEASE explain what the OP wrote there
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Soocool1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao....u fixed nuffin.......u even made it worse! grin grin
the moderators must have edited my post cus that was nt what i posted
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 2:54am On Jun 16, 2012
Mods don't edit posts
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Mods don't edit posts
una dey mind the jew?
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Tinax(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2012
@op don't jump into conclusns yet..find out if this lady hv repntd,if yes thn it's her past. U can only tell ur brothr to study her more closly.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2012
bennyraz: una dey mind the jew?
I like that word "Jew" we should start using it for all these newbies here
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Soocool1(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Mods don't edit posts
really?
Then explain to me how "have s e x with" becomes "be intimate with" cause i know i didn't type that nonsense.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2012
Soo_cool: really?
Then explain to me how "have s e x with" becomes "be intimate with" cause i know i didn't type that nonsense.
Do you know how many members are posting on NL at the same time?
They words are changed automatically by a program which is in line with Google's rules
Re: Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? by boron10(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2012
OP, my candid advice is that your friend should tell his brother and i just hope that he has not had unprotected sex with her cos she might just be a vector. Who knows the number of guys she has bedded that he is ignorant of. However, if the brother truly loves her (which i doubt cos he would dump her on hearing about her pasts) he should take her and have her promise never to revert to her old self (which is a bad idea cos the brother might still go back and ask for more share of the pot). Anyways whatever happens after his brother has told him about her is none of my business. I wish them best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

boo! / Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! / You Are More Beautiful Than You Think. An Experiment That Proves That... Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.