Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! (1742 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Abujafood: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2013
Hi Female Nairalanders,

Please share what does it really mean to play hard to get? What are some of the things you do when playing hard to get? I need to know the difference between when one isn't interested in a guy or is just playing hard to get!

Thanks!
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by chikeorji123(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
How l wish your ready to settle down then one can come up with something but hit & run honestly l won't be part of such cabinet..
(no offence)..
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by mikuz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol @ hit and run.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Abujafood: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123: How l wish your ready to settle down then one can come up with something but hit & run honestly l won't be part of such cabinet..
(no offence)..

What are you talking about, there's no hint of a hit and run here! Besides you're not a lady are you?
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Caseless: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123: How l wish your ready to settle down then one can come up with something but hit & run honestly l won't be part of such cabinet..
(no offence)..
hahahahahahaha....
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by ifihearam: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
When she isn't interested is a very obvious way of showing her rude characters just to keep you off but hard to get is more or less a green light but not totally committed to you,she wants you to push harder and convince her.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by chikeorji123(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abujafood:

What are you talking about, there's no hint of a hit and run here! Besides you're not a lady are you?

Alright my guy l just follow that line to test ur instinct,well since our ladies are not forth-coming base on my observation:Once a lady display some epitom of rudeness toward you that's red-light but if she's calmed on you no matter your disturbance,she tread diplomatically that's 'green-light'..she just want to know if you are serious...'just my personal discovered shaa'...

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by OgeneDom(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Hard to get ladies are easy to get ladies. Check your record.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Abujafood: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
The question so far has been partially answered. What are some of the things ladies are likely to do when they're playing hard to get?

I'm clear on one thing, the girl always gives you a green light but makes herself unavailable.

So ladies pls add more I need to resolve this issue once and for all.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by chikeorji123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abujafood: The question so far has been partially answered. What are some of the things ladies are likely to do when they're playing hard to get?

I'm clear on one thing, the girl always gives you a green light but makes herself unavailable.

This is serious ladies were are you? l smell somebody is about to be tallorated or been fired! and move on...
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by RuthIsaac(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abujafood: The question so far has been partially answered. What are some of the things ladies are likely to do when they're playing hard to get?

u have said it all, is simply when a lady gives u a green light n makes herslef unavailable, eg by saying she is still thinking about it, making u feel she might accept u or she might not as well accept it.sometimes by her refusal 2 see or meet u somewhere, after u have both agree meet.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by RuthIsaac(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2013

u have said it all, is simply when a lady gives u a green light n makes herslef unavailable, eg by saying she is still thinking about it, making u feel she might accept u or she might not as well accept u. sometimes she disappoint you by her refusal 2 see or meet u somewhere, after u have both agree to meet.
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by bingbagbo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
when we play hard to get, we collect money from the guy angry
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Abujafood: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
@RuthIsaac,

Thanks but besides making herself unavailable what else is she likely to do that can be termed hard to get?
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by bingbagbo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abujafood: @RuthIsaac,

Thanks but besides making herself unavailable what else is she likely to do that can be termed hard to get?

she can even slap you to prove to you she is playing hard to get
embarassed
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Abujafood: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
bin gbagbo:

she can even slap you to prove to you she is playing hard to get
embarassed

Mr man find your square root, what do you know about playing hard to get? Has a girl ever spilled the beans to you before? If so please share!
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by bingbagbo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abujafood:

Mr man find your square root, what do you know about playing hard to get? Has a girl ever spilled the beans to you before? If so please share!

beans?, no, i never chop beans before, i swear angry
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by fubbyy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Does it really mean that guys are more populated in nairaland ? they are more in numbers in every thread opened but I think women should be more populated in romance section, yet guys are in every thread more than the woman, this thread is an example
Re: Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2013
fubbyy: Does it really mean that guys are more populated in nairaland ? they are more in numbers in every thread opened but I think women should be more populated in romance section, yet guys are in every thread more than the woman, this thread is an example

Naaaaaaahhhhhhhh, d ladies just prefer to view and pass. It's guys dt av tym to post
@poster, when a lady is trying to play hard to get, a SENSIBLE guy would most definitely know. Just use your senses right and u'll get her right. For example, she doesn't mind spending her time with you and trying to get to know you better in a way and yet she keeps saying no. If a girl doesn't want you, you don't need a soothsayer to point it out to you. She'll tell you point blank and you'll get it. Besides, @poster, 're you trying to play hard to get or someone is playing hard-to-get for you

(1) (Reply)

Emma And Stephen Who To Chosen. / Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.