Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! (1003 Views)

Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / How Relevant Is OBJ In Today's Politics? / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
I HAD A STRANGE DREAM OVERNIGHT:

A man dressed in part military uniform and colourful babaringa/agbada with a stick in hand conducting what looked like a musical ochestra.

His posture seems to create fear amongst every listener as songs filtered in from a source which nobody could identify and everyone in attendance were so engrossed. But suddenly chaos was let loose and people were running for their lives as if its a war zone.

When i opened my eyes i was sweating so bad and thought its just a malaria attack.
Then I remembered the song in the dream and a picture came to mind: NIGERIA - FG - NASS - OBJ - 2015.

The question I asked myself was what is the position of our past military rulers and OBJs part in particular within the scheme of events in OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE saga?
Is he going to help bring about part solution to the mess we've found ourselves as a nation or he's been part of the mess for so long and doesn't care.

The reason i ask is because of the song from the dream:

FELA ANIKULAPO.
Authority stealing:

[Chorus]
Authority stealing!
You be thief (I no be thief)
You be rogue (I no be rogue)
You dey steal (I no dey steal)
You be robber (I no be robber)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)
I no be thief (You be thief)
I no be rogue (You be rogue)
I no dey steal (You dey steal)
I no be robber (You be robber)
I no be armed robber (You be armed robber)
[Chorus]

Argument, argument!
Argument, argument, argue
Them argue
Everbody dem argue
Them dem dem argue
Up and down them argue
Everbody dem argue
Them dem dem dem argue
Yes yes, them argue
Everbody dem argue
Argument about stealing
Somebody don take something
Wey belong to another person
Then you go hear:
You be thief (I no be thief)...
On top of the road, on the side
People dey waka
Office workers, labourer workers, workers' workers
Them go dey waka
Inside bus them go dey
Motorcycle them dey ride
Plenty, plenty crowd
Inside this crowd
Sometimes for one corner
Sometimes for one street
You go dey hear: ha ha!

[Chorus]
Thief, thief, thief!
Rogue, rogue, rogue!
Robber, robber!
Catch am, catch am! Thief, thief, thief!
Catch am, catch am! Rogue, rogue, rogue!
Catch am, catch am! Robber, robber!
Catch am
Pull am
Get am
Keep am
Ole...
[Chorus]

Catch am, catch am!
Looking go start
Watching go start
Chasing go start
Somebody go dey
Wey them go grab
Them go beat am well-well
Them go lynch am well-well
Police go come well-well
Them go carry am go court
Them go put am for jail
Them fit put am six months
(Them go put am for one year)
Them fit put am two years
(Them go put am for five years)
Them fit put am seven years
(Them go put am for ten years)
If not them go shoot am well
Them go shoot am for armed robbery
On top of the road, on the side
People dey waka
Office workers, labourer workers, workers' workers
Them go dey try
To try to make ends meet
Them go dey hustle
To try to make ends meet
Them go put hands for back
To try to make ends meet
Them go dey beg oga
To try to make ends meet
Them go be slaves for them town
To try to make ends meet
I say turn your face small
To the right wing
Oga patapata dey for there
Authority people dey for there
Instead of workers
We have officials
Instead of buses
Them dey ride motor-car
Instead of motorcycle
Na helicopter
Instead of them waka
Na worker go waka for them
Authority people them go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money
Na authority people dey steal
Authority man no dey pickpocket
Na petty cash him go dey pick
Armed robber him need gun
Authority man him need pen
Authority man in charge of money
Him no need gun, him need pen
Pen got power gun no get
If gun steal eighty thousand naira
Pen go steal two billion naira

[Chorus]
Thief, thief thief!
Rogue, rogue, rogue!
Robber, robber!
You no go hear them shout
You no go hear them shout at all
You no go hear them say
You no go hear them say response at all
Na different way be them way
Na civilize style be them style
[Chorus]

Yes, yes, yes, yes!
"Oh yes, of course, contract, have some money back in hand, ha ha"
Hear the words them dey take deceive the people:
Misappropriation
Maladministration
Nepotism
Mitigation
Make I remember another one wey them dey use
Defraudment
Forgerylization
Embezzlement
Vilification
Mismanagement
Public inquiry
Authority stealing pass armed robbery
We Africans we must do something about this nonsense
We say we must do something about this nonsense
I repeat, we Africans we must do something about this nonsense
Because now authority stealing pass armed robbery
Authority man him go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money...
[Chorus]
Authority stealing!

grin grin grin I HOPE ITS NOT A SIDE EFFECT OF MUCH TIME ON NAIRALAND POLITICAL SECTION grin grin grin
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by qmd24(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
I dey laugh o. ;DI dey laugh o.
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by juman(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Obasajo ko Obasanya ni.
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by Ufeolorun(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Baba himself is a mess but even mess pass mess and hes realized the kind of downward spiral hes put the country into all in the name of self preservation and relevance.Prolly remorseful and disappointed sha.
I expect a huge fight within Pdp soon.
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
There seem to be more than meets the eye!

Is farouk lawan just greedy or plain stupid?
How come he decided to go after Otedola of all people?

Majority of nigerians knows how close Otedola is to the top echelon of naija govt and GEJ so why go after such a man. A man amongst few who were made billionaires by the PDP govt courtesy of OBJ.

Have we all along been deceived by the "INTEGRITY" status of Lawan? Or is it a ploy to discredit fuel subsidy report and why is the presidency, EFCC not taking any serious action on the report and the present crisis?

Can we deny OBJs hand writing on any of this right from the day he accused our lawmakers of being rogues and armed robbers?

These are part of the question that need clarifications but the baby MUST not be thrown away with the bath water.
THE SUBSIDY REPORT MUST BE IMPLEMENTED!
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
With heaviness of heart and gratitude to God for a l...ife short lived, we, members of the National Order of Cabalocrats and Sacred Cows of Nigeria, announce the call to glory of our loving Father, Uncle, Husband, Brother, etc, Chief Fuel Subsidy Probe Report, whose sad demise occurred recently in a fatal video accident. Although the enemies have done their worst as your death, clearly, is no ordinary eye, we, your family, friends, and political associates, are comforted by our certainty that you have gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord and in the celestial company of other faithfully departed probe reports like the Power Sector Probe Report, the Siemens Probe Report, the Halliburton Probe Report, and the Pension Fund Probe Report . We are further comforted by the fact that you will certainly be joined in heaven by the SEC Probe Report and the Malabu Oil Probe Report as soon as both reports are ready. We love you but God knows better. Sleep well till we meet to part no more.

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)
-PDP National Secretariat (Grand Uncle)
- National Assembly (Uncle)

(2)Beneficiaries from demise:
- Chief Femi Otedola
- Oil cartel members too numerous to mention

(3) Soul-for-dollar politicians:
- Honourable Farouk Lawan
- Honourable Boniface Emenalo

Funeral arrangements as announced by the family
Re: Is OBJ behind (OTEDOLA / LAWANGATE MESS)?.A Strange Dream! by ikee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Overtime

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama's Head As Portrait Of Coverless Slave On Spanish Magazine / Unn Convocation Lecture Delivered By Obiageli Ezekwesili (a Must Read) / Tour: Maku Visits Edo, Shuns Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.