Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

GTB Tokens Don't Last! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Tokens Don't Last! (22395 Views)

How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by queensmith: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
yamakuza:

we are both on the same page, just that i didnt want to type this story.

My main question is:

what happens when the battery on my token device dies for days/weeks and i dont replace it?

By the time i change the battery, it will be out of sync, no?

Meaning that those that dont change theirs within 5 minutes of failure will have to get a new device?

over here they just give you a new one! free!
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by yamakuza: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

over here they just give you a new one! free!

hmmn. Just learnt they do same here too. Tnx!

murtalaa: I am having a different problem. My token codes are not being recognised by the gt internet system. I complained to gt bt they seemed non the wiser.

1. perhaps you have 2 accounts and 2 tokens, and you are using the wrong one for either account?

2. The token is out of sync? damage it and ask them to replace it
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by canachy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Slyr0x:

You should have shortened this long story to "FIRST BANK'S TOKEN IS BETTER". .

I Hear
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by chooxani: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
I used my mother's GTB token to activate her e-banking. That means she can now use her naira mastercard to pay for things online. I was wondering if it is possible to use her token for MY OWN naira mastercard to activate MY e-banking. Or do I have to go and get my own?
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by favoured100: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
sorry,my token has been with me for more than two years nothing happen to it,pls handle it with care.thanks
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by yamakuza: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
chooxani: I used my mother's GTB token to activate her e-banking. That means she can now use her naira mastercard to pay for things online. I was wondering if it is possible to use her token for MY OWN naira mastercard to activate MY e-banking. Or do I have to go and get my own?

lol ... u have to get yours!
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
When last have you people used your token with your saving account?

It seems not to be working again and what is the way forward for Savings account holder using GTBank token.
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by Holyrule(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
DSB: hehehe...I've had mine for over 5yrs and it still looks brand new grin grin grin
how you take keep ur own?
Re: GTB Tokens Don't Last! by tabsonguy: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes it does not last,cos i've found mine not generating any code,
only when i want to make very necessary transactions,i'm short of funds
want's to make an FX to change dollar a Naira via my domi account,i'm stuck !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters / How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / Free Sachet Pure Water Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.