Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me (3390 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / And He Never Asked Again.poor Guy! / He Has Never Asked Me Out, Why ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by ruledworld: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
I met this girl some 5 years ago, and we have been going on smoothly without any problem. But the fact that she has NEVER asked me to do anything or give her anything or buy her any stuff, or even send her credit, even though she is not from a rich family, I started to wonder, does she really love me? undecided

To cut it short, we are still together, we are currently engaged, and planning to get married next year.

What I want to know is, is it normal if your girlfriend never asked anything from you? Though I trust her, I still have some worries that she might be getting some help from people I don't know, which can result in something I don't know again.

PS: Do not assume that I have never done anything to her before, I use to do so many stuffs to her, though not frequently, only when I can conveniently do it. But the fact that she have never asked anything from me, really baffles me.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
Well,it's either she is gettin some 4rm outside or she is just faithful,I knw hard 2 bliv ryt? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by ruledworld: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
kimberluge: Well,it's either she is gettin some 4rm outside or she is just faithful,I knw hard 2 bliv ryt? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Exactly, hard to believe.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Connoisseur(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
If she ask; she be gold digger
She didnt ask; she s unfaithful
Thank God say I no be woman

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by ruledworld: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Connoisseur: If she ask; she be gold digger

But imagine all 5 years, not even a single request. Is she trying to set a record. One request in a year would have not brought up any issue, she wouldn't be called "gold digger" either.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by dirahm: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2012
Regardless of what ple may say, not all eggs in d crate are rotten. There are exceptions 2 every rule. You shld b proud of her rather than doubting her like this!
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by cindyrella(f): 2:13am On Jun 14, 2012
If she demands now, u will open a thread and the title will be...
"95% of nija babes are gold diggers"
or "help my girlfriend of 5 years is over demanding"
Now that she not demanding anything, you think she is cheating abi? Smh abeg waka pass joor Before I vex!! angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2012
cindyrella: If she demands now, u will open a thread and the title will be...
"95% of nija babes are gold diggers"
or "help my girlfriend of 5 years is over demanding"
Now that she not demanding anything, you think she is cheating abi? Smh abeg waka pass joor Before I vex!! angry
This is an alter bound relationship I think he has grounds to be concerned.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Godmother(f): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2012

I tire o! There's just no pleasing a man.

@OP
Dnt conclude that ur girl is gettin somewhere else just cos she doesn't ask frm you. I once dated a guy for 3 years and I never asked him for money once, though used to give to me freely.

One of the reasons I never demanded is cos I had a job n cud cater for my needs.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by RealBitch(f): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by nassygal: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
:DDnt mind dem joor,der's no big deal in dat.If shez i need,she'l ask
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Dyt(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
y are men neva jst grateful
dayyum
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by sunnshyn(f): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
fresh_dude: This is an alter bound relationship I think he has grounds to be concerned.
Common dude, what's there to b concerned about? She hasn't given him reasons to doubt her so far! Now the op opens a thread looking for ways to discredit her, dats hw I see it. Abeg appreciate what u have n b tankful 2......[s][/s]I cldnt evn hav dated 4 six months without making @least a demand... grin
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by sunnshyn(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
sunnshyn:
Common dude, what's there to b concerned about? She hasn't given him reasons to doubt her so far! Now the op opens a thread looking for ways to discredit her, dats hw I see it. Abeg appreciate what u have n b tankful 2......I cldnt evn hav dated 4 six months without making @least a demand.. grin
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
The OP wants to be a MAGA

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by ayotoyin(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Men, well, i will just chip this...i once dated a guy, my first boyfriend for about 4years and i never asked anything from him,the only time he felt like surprising me was when he travelled out, sent money and only for the friend to delivered it to the parents house, the mum concluded that i must have been collecting money from him for so long and called me to a family meeting to explain why he sent money to me that period and not to them,oooooooooooooooo,ooopssss,on the long run she called that he either chose me or the family and she will curse him if he marry me,wao,i was shocked and he waited for another one year pleading with the MUM, AND FEBRUARY 27TH 2003, we parted ways.So, not asking doesnt mean she is seeing someone else, we have ladies that has integrity.I hope you will not hurt her.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by drnoel: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
ruledworld: I met this girl some 5 years ago, and we have been going on smoothly without any problem. But the fact that she has NEVER asked me to do anything or give her anything or buy her any stuff, or even send her credit, even though she is not from a rich family, I started to wonder, does she really love me? undecided

To cut it short, we are still together, we are currently engaged, and planning to get married next year.

What I want to know is, is it normal if your girlfriend never asked anything from you? Though I trust her, I still have some worries that she might be getting some help from people I don't know, which can result in something I don't know again.

PS: Do not assume that I have never done anything to her before, I use to do so many stuffs to her, though not frequently, only when I can conveniently do it. But the fact that she have never asked anything from me, really baffles me.

thank your lucky stars. I know ur feeling cos I also had the same feeling while i was dating my wife. Anyway be adivced u have to make 4 for it sha after u are wedded.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Daresh(f): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
smh
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Exponental(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
ruledworld:

But imagine all 5 years, not even a single request. Is she trying to set a record. One request in a year would have not brought up any issue, she wouldn't be called "gold digger" either.
wat record? its just that she is trying to distinct her self from others. she probably doesnt believe that relationship is about giving. also she might probably feels she shldnt bother u with d little u av. not all babes are money bags, i used 2 av a similar case, if my babe ask for a loan, she will pay back, even if i tell her not to worry, she will remind me she tagged it loan not gift, so, appreciate the gift God has given u n dont worry urself over unnecessaries. just make sure u r lovin, carin n faitful to her, u will enjoy her.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Flawlessdiva1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thank God this is coming from the male folk
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by kilimanjaro(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Op, Is because she thinks u are living in penury and starvation and she doesn't want to add to your problem for she has a strong compassion for u. Lol.
Nevertheless, some girls are wonderfully wonderful!
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Wusa25(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dyt: y are men neva jst grateful
dayyum
i wonder ooooo
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by ruledworld: 2:37am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks ladies and guyzz. I appreciate all your responses.
I believe like kilimanjaro said, some girls are wonderfully wonderful! I guess she falls in this category, and I am lucky. wink
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Roseey0(f): 3:49am On Jul 25, 2012
The moral frm ds thread=ITS ABNORMAL NT 2 DEMAND..I want 2 be normal,i wil strt asking.
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Theben(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2012
Roseey0: The moral frm ds thread=ITS ABNORMAL NT 2 DEMAND..I want 2 be normal,i wil strt asking.
Trying to justify her gold digging habit. Shior
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by tellwisdom: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2012
She's a wictch..Kill her angry angry
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Princeparix(m): 5:35am On Jul 25, 2012
ruledworld: Thanks ladies and guyzz. I appreciate all your responses.
I believe like kilimanjaro said, some girls are wonderfully wonderful! I guess she falls in this category, and I am lucky. wink
transfer of ownership please>U to ME>or make i write application.
Wait till she demand 4 u testis.lol*taaaaaaa7"ur joking man
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by kilimanjaro(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by dandagreat(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2012
tellwisdom: She's a wictch..Kill her angry angry

Lol.... Guy all ur post dey crack me up.. LMAO
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Odunnu: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by tashanja(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
sunnshyn:
Common dude, what's there to b concerned about? She hasn't given him reasons to doubt her so far! Now the op opens a thread looking for ways to discredit her, dats hw I see it. Abeg appreciate what u have n b tankful 2......[s][/s]I cldnt evn hav dated 4 six months without making @least a demand... grin
[b][/b]

Quite agree, clearly the OP doesn't deserve a decent undemanding girl like that, its a pity instead he didn't meet someone like you, who give him pepper - bet he wouldn't come here yarning same story. cheesy
Re: 5 Years Gone, She Never Asked Anything From Me by Prekebina(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
wish i have that kinda girl friend bro. she loves u and understands ur position financially

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. / What Does She Mean / A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.