Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (165637 Views)

. / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Internet Plan For An Iphone 4/4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lincolnola: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
My tecno is eating too much of my data despite using ucweb.pls what do i do to disable any app using my MB @ d background?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by cybermaven(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
lincolnola: My tecno is eating too much of my data despite using ucweb.pls what do i do to disable any app using my MB @ d background?

Settings > Accounts&Sync

Untick background data and Autosync

Also, if you must browse with images, you can reduce the image quality in the browser settings.

Also try Dolphin browser mini. Someone said Opera mini minimizes data usage - I don't know how true cos I don't like it. You could test it if you want
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lincolnola: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
cybermaven:
Settings > Accounts&Sync

Untick background data and Autosync

Also, if you must browse with images, you can reduce the image quality in the browser settings.

Also try Dolphin browser mini. Someone said Opera mini minimizes data usage - I don't know how true cos I don't like it. You could test it if you want
I checked the account and sinc,i already put it off so there's no option there where i will untick the auto sync and background data.pls throw more lite.NB.i've not rooted it
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by cybermaven(f): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2013
lincolnola:
I checked the account and sinc,i already put it off so there's no option there where i will untick the auto sync and background data.pls throw more lite.NB.i've not rooted it
all the apps that are under that section should be grayed out and not green. Check.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lincolnola: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
cybermaven:
all the apps that are under that section should be grayed out and not green. Check.
pls,help me with the full step to go about it.do i need to root it b4 i cando this?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
lincolnola: My tecno is eating too much of my data despite using ucweb.pls what do i do to disable any app using my MB @ d background?
Go to seting click on apps slides right to runing scrolls down to apps click on stop then u can minimise ur apps runing under through DS way .
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
EMMAUGOH: i think this tread if fulled with females,hmmmm,1000 for 500mb,do u want to trow away your money ,why dont u make it 1200 and buy airtel 1048mb ,or make it 1500 and buy Mtn 3gb, i just dey suggest oo!!!!!!!!!!!
Airtel is not good in my area but etisalat,glo and MTN

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2013
T.Moni:
Etisalat 3G is faster than faster!
500MB for 1k
1.5GB for 4k. Etc
Send the codes of the plan.Thanks.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2013
cybermaven:

Hi. Although Airtel has low rates, their network is poor in some areas. Watch your network bar for a day or two. If it's constantly at level 1 or 2, then you may want to look for an alternative network.
I had this same issue. Ditched it within a week because the network was only superfast at my church - and I'm there just twice a week.
If I get to relocate I'll pick the SIM up again.
Just a recommendation, you could try MTN nite plan.
=N=2,500 per month.
3GB + 1.5GB = 4.5GB
You can use the 1.5GB any time of the day. Once it's exhausted the 3GB is then used at nite. Leftover data can be added to your next subscr.
Thankfully, I'm on Pulse so I get free weekly 10MB and daily 5MB for =N=5

How do can ℓ̊​ use MTN purse on my tecnoq q1?anwszer soonest.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
neyostica:

Create a new profile for MTN
Apn: blackberry.net
Username: web
Password: web
That's it

With these instructions can ℓ̊​ use BB plan on my tcno?pls ℓ̊​ nid answer soonest.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by cybermaven(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
ridott02:
With these instructions can ℓ̊​ use BB plan on my tcno?pls ℓ̊​ nid answer soonest.

can't remember
but my bro said it's *406#
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Emekayoung(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2013
EMMAUGOH: i think this tread if fulled with females,hmmmm,1000 for 500mb,do u want to trow away your money ,why dont u make it 1200 and buy airtel 1048mb ,or make it 1500 and buy Mtn 3gb, i just dey suggest oo!!!!!!!!!!!
.p.
Pls hw do i get 3GB for 1500 on my mtn sim?

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by darea18: 5:06pm On May 01, 2013
Hello bros. Plss I really need ur help. I got my tecno n3 buh cnt configure it for etisalat browsin. Can yu plss tell me how τ̲̅ȍ do it. Plsss. Or yu flash me on 08164252303 aπϑ I will call yu bak. Flash me only if yu knw. Plsss. Or yu type it here. Plss help
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by cybermaven(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2013
darea18: Hello bros. Plss I really need ur help. I got my tecno n3 buh cnt configure it for etisalat browsin. Can yu plss tell me how τ̲̅ȍ do it. Plsss. Or yu flash me on 08164252303 aπϑ I will call yu bak. Flash me only if yu knw. Plsss. Or yu type it here. Plss help

there isn't need for manual configuration. but try this;

Settings>Wireless&Networks >Mobile networks > Dual SIM settings> AccessPointNames

select for you SIM and make sure the radio button is ON

IF THERE'S NO APN THERE ALERT US TJEN TJR SETTINGS WILL BE SENT. need to sleep now.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by soladnet14: 5:57am On May 02, 2013
justiade4uu: FREE BROWSING TRICK
(MTN MAGIC SIM)
Let go..
This Free Browsing is for mtn network..

REQUIREMENT:
1. Mtn Sim
2. 250 Naira
3. Your Time.
4. Your Brain (no mistake)
5. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
6. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
7. 3G network in your locality
8. The CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!
Benefits
• You can make a lot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
• You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
• Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
• No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
• No Data Limit
• Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
• Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
• Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

MTN Magic SIM Configuration Secret GUIDE Opened For Free
TO GET THE CONFIGURATION GUIDE, SIMPLY SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO heriglobalresoures@gmail.com, AND YOUR WILL BE GLAD TO OBTAIN YOUR PACKAGE ABSOLUTELY FREE

Why all this brag now? soon MTN will get to know of this trick and block it. Cant you just do the normal thing. This is how you people show-off during GLO BB subscription before they block it. Please this is a public forum.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by darea18: 6:26am On May 02, 2013
cybermaven:

there isn't need for manual configuration. but try this;

Settings>Wireless&Networks >Mobile networks > Dual SIM settings> AccessPointNames

select for you SIM and make sure the radio button is ON

IF THERE'S NO APN THERE ALERT US TJEN TJR SETTINGS WILL BE SENT. need to sleep now.
tnx buh no apn for etisalat only etisalat on my fone. aπϑ another thing, I wanna know if I can use etisalat blackberry subsription or mtn 2hrs data bundle on my tecno n3. I would love τ̲̅ȍ av ur cell number if yu are a geek, so wenever am confuse of anythinq I will call yu rite away
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 1:05pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=cybermaven]

can't remember
but my bro said it's *406#[/quote
]
Thanks bro.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 1:10pm On May 02, 2013
darea18: tnx buh no apn for etisalat only etisalat on my fone. aπϑ another thing, I wanna know if I can use etisalat blackberry subsription or mtn 2hrs data bundle on my tecno n3. I would love τ̲̅ȍ av ur cell number if yu are a geek, so wenever am confuse of anythinq I will call yu rite away

There is blackberrry plan on mtn F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ andriod phone but you will need τ̲̅ȍ do change of setting ans it's# 1000 per month.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 1:18pm On May 02, 2013
justiade4uu: FREE BROWSING TRICK
(MTN MAGIC SIM)
Let go..
This Free Browsing is for mtn network..

REQUIREMENT:
1. Mtn Sim
2. 250 Naira
3. Your Time.
4. Your Brain (no mistake)

5. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
6. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
7. 3G network in your locality
8. The CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!
Benefits
• You can make a lot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
• You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
• Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
• No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
• No Data Limit
• Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
• Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
• Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

MTN Magic SIM Configuration Secret GUIDE Opened For Free
TO GET THE CONFIGURATION GUIDE, SIMPLY SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO heriglobalresoures@gmail.com, AND YOUR WILL BE GLAD TO OBTAIN YOUR PACKAGE ABSOLUTELY FREE

Let try not τ̲̅ȍ steal others F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ our own joy because,what gos arroundf comes arround .Though never in time but surely it will.payless still better that not paying at all.Think about it bro.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by darea18: 7:49pm On May 02, 2013
ridott02:

There is blackberrry plan on mtn F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ andriod phone but you will need τ̲̅ȍ do change of setting ans it's# 1000 per month.
omg. That's too much me. I tot the 2hrs would work. Tnx doh. Buh can yu plss gve me the apn settings. Plss
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by darea18: 7:53pm On May 02, 2013
If any1 can help. Plss. Apn settings for mtn nd etisalat on tecno n3. Plss am begginq yu guys
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Luiza(f): 12:26pm On May 03, 2013
Hi people. Pls I have a tecno N7 and I'm planning to use airtel bcm package cos airtel is d best around where I live. Do I need to adjust/change my configuration settings to enable it work on my fone? If yes, pls what do I do? Thnk u
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by dybaba(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2013
u have 2 options. D first is Download 'Avast Antivirus', it has an inbuilt firewall which can enable u to select apps that access internet at a particular time.( d best I use). SECONDLY, download 'Droidwall' from Google market it works perfectly too.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by bemagnify: 6:20am On May 04, 2013
darea18: If any1 can help. Plss. Apn settings for mtn nd etisalat on tecno n3. Plss am begginq yu guys
for mtn it is web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Luiza(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2013
bemagnify: for mtn it is web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Wat about airtel pls
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 4:25pm On May 05, 2013
darea18: omg. That's too much me. I tot the 2hrs would work. Tnx doh. Buh can yu plss gve me the apn settings. Plss

Sorry i just login
Go to sttin 4rm there go to more unda data usage,go to mobile network click network oprators den click on mtn go down to apn:gprs.mtn or call 180
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by bidasun: 6:05am On May 10, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Pls i just want to know if glo has blocked the bb plan on other phone usage Co's i did the Comonth my money was deducted and noting was given to me even the blackberry.net did not work too it sized my date not until i changed it back before it came back pls i need advise on this
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2013
bidasun: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Pls i just want to know if glo has blocked the bb plan on other phone usage Co's i did the Comonth my money was deducted and noting was given to me even the blackberry.net did not work too it sized my date not until i changed it back before it came back pls i need advise on this
Glo?you still dey learn abi?kia ur money don enta voice mail.ok change ur sim enta any bb phone make u call glo costumer care say you subscibe but e non gree work.non tell dem say na anoda fone u take subcribe oo.awuff don porge u today.I'm sorry to say this but you can't use a bb plan for another phone except you are using the airtel network. embarassed
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by bidasun: 10:20pm On May 10, 2013
guy can i subscribe for the airtell weekly BIS on my tecno n3 since glo Don use me shine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53